Current Page: 33 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: AreYouKiddingMe ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:01PM

I’m not Swartz or Isabella, guys.

Do you see what’s happening?

You’re all so far gone that anyone who bothers to challenge you (and holy hell, could you all ever *do* with some challenging!) MUST be Swartz or Isabella or a fellow “cultist.”

Sorry to disappoint, I’m neither. But whatever. None of you appear to have it together in the first place so your prejudices are bound to lead your thinking.

This shitshow is just as sad as it is amusing. I said in my first post that I wouldn’t respond. Well I did anyway, and to not much avail.

I don’t know who any of you really are — the cloak of anonymity is a comfy one (for who knows how long), but none of what you’re doing is remotely constructive. You really have no intention of proving anything, other than to blab angry nonsense for page after page.

Enjoy your party, folks. Since you have nothing better to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:06PM

Sattva

Sattva
S: What James taught me is how full, whole and complete I am, a simple fact that I never knew until I learned this from Vedanta via James as Isvara's instrument.

E: Traditional Vedanta does NOT teach this. S: It is too bad that traditional Vedanta does not teach this. This is a super cool idea. You might want to try to apply this idea to your life. This idea may help you to realize something important and wonderful about yourself that you did not know before. I did not know that this is James' unique contribution to the history of thoughts until you point this out.

This is worth going back over. I don't know where to start, lol.

I cannot realise anything important about myself. Ever. Period. Full stop. You obviously do not know why.

It is because Vedanta shows the MIND that you are not the mind. That you are Brahman. Vedanta shows the mind, that even though the MIND, did not know that you (Brahman) are ananda, limitless - You, Brahman always did.

There is no way, what is limited, namo rupa, name and form, can adequately show what is limitless! Vedanta says, 'You' are indescribable. So you cannot be described.

So, there is no 'realizing something about yourself you did not know before'. You are doing what is called superimposition. You are placing attributes of Brahman onto the person.

So, Vedanta, real Vedanta, does not show you what you are. It cannot. it shows you what you are NOT!

You are wrong again. In Shiningworld, they do not properly teach a certain teaching method. I will say exactly what this is, when I feel it useful. But it is a fact. And that is why you are confused.

Areyoukiddingme... If you know so much how what is being said here is wrong, where are you going? Talk with me. Challenge me directly on what I am saying. Your don;t even qualify or quantify your posts. Post meaningful. Do you have the skillset for that?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 01:11PM by earthquake.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:09PM

AreYouKiddingMe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t know who any of you really are — the cloak
> of anonymity is a comfy one (for who knows how
> long), but none of what you’re doing is remotely
> constructive. You really have no intention of
> proving anything, other than to blab angry
> nonsense for page after page.

I don't know who you really are (since you post anonymously), but I for one welcome you here to anonymously post angry nonsense about people anonymously posting angry nonsense. You say you're here for entertainment, and you're indeed entertaining. Cheers.

Posted by: AreYouKiddingMe ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:22PM

Not my responsibility, guys. I don’t have to prove anything because... I’m not the one making the allegations you’re making. I pointed out some serious issues with your allegations, that’s it. Again, at this point it’s all just slander.

Long story short, I don’t believe any of it. It’s just too brutally comical to be at all credible. I’m not demanding you stop or anything, it’s not me you’re after. Just be aware that you’ve done absolutely nothing to serve your interests, at least in my view.

Anyway I’m out. I’m not here to convince any of you, aside from making a few observations. My thanks to the board admin for the opportunity.

Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:23PM

I speak only from my own personal experience.

When I was 16 years old, and James Swartz raped me, he told me that he was not "the doer". He told me I was not the doer.

When he sent his wife Marlena, and Jessica, and me (in training) out to strip for money...he told us we were not the doer. We could have our cake and eat it too. "Sin intelligently" if you will...

This was his teaching on non-duality.

He told me I was not real.

Today...on this thread...disguised as a troll...Swartz again tells me I am not real.

My memory is not real.

My pain is not real.

Other people speaking out against Swartz and his false teachings...they are not real.

Swartz can live with this lie. It is his lie that serves him well.

What about Isabella? Can she actually live with this lie??? What about her children and grandchildren? Does she have any integrity at all--or is she completely controlled by Swartz?

Date: December 30, 2019 01:30PM

Areyoukiddingme:

You havn't quantified that your view has any meaning. Any validity.

Either I am blind or you are nuts. But you cannot rewrite history. Not James Swartz, not Vedanta, and not your posts. You have not pointed out any SERIOUS issues in what is being claimed by us. Not one.

Are you totally, seriously deluded! I cant stop laughing at you. You made a personal flaming attack on Trav mostly. Trying to prove Heather not telling the truth, cause of the book writing style.

Get real! Lmao!!! Oh, thank you for posting. Do you have to go really? You guys, line up, one village idiot after another to come on here. It's like a travelling circus! HAHAHAAH.

Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: December 30, 2019 03:21PM

Correction on one of my previous comments...

I wrote:

a.) Disparage Traveller99 and criticize his/her writing so as to trigger Trav into a desperate and negative response.

It should read:

a.) Disparage Devon Adler (author of the Heather book) and criticize her writing to trigger Trav and others into a negative response.

It's been a long time since I've looked at the Heather book. Traveller99 presented that link as the start of this thread.

To those new to this thread, the Heather book was written based on my true account of my time with James Swartz.

I am in gratitude to the author of the Heather book, and to Trav and others on this forum who have come forward to bring out the truth on James Swartz...aka jim...sunny jim...rama...ramji...or what ever name he comes up with next.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 03:23PM by MynameisHeather.

Date: December 30, 2019 07:57PM

Also, Areyuokiddingme. Are you kidding us, again?

The fact we can not for sure know who is coming on here flaming, is of course obvious.

That has got absolutely nothing to do with the veracity of the abuse people are claiming on here (and the ones who come to us).

The two have no correlation. And it is a very poor showing of how another Shiningworld sheep, cannot think for themselves. All of you lack Samadhana, concentration. Just be very focused if you are going to come on here. For we are going to dissect every single thing you say. With surgical precision.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 30, 2019 09:53PM

Areyoukiddingme? wrote:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Additionally, I won’t be indulging anyone’s nonsense here so don’t expect a response from me to any wailing and gnashing of teeth at my little contribution.

And no, I’m in no way affiliated with Swartz. I just found this thread more entertaining than informative.

Cheers.

You behave this way for entertainment?

Does your mother know how you're spending your time online?

Does your dad or your grandmother know?

Would you want them to see what you've written here?

If you have children, would you want them to see what you write here?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 09:58PM by corboy.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 31, 2019 01:16AM

AreYouKiddingMe has been banned from this message board.

Personal attacks against others posting at this board is prohibited per the rules everyone agrees to before posting here.

Current Page: 33 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.