Current Page: 29 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Aenas ()
Date: December 15, 2019 04:11AM

Thank you Earthquake,

I have not been in contact with James since the middle of October when I attended his event in Germany. And I have nobody else who supports me in the way I communicate here in the forum.

@Traveller
Thank you for the reply, I enjoyed reading it. I also noticed that i felt much more comfortable reading your post because I value tolerance which I saw manifested in your reply.

@Thank you Valma for the question, my motivation for asking is the following:
1. First my motivation was to find out in which way James teaching was just modern Vedanta. I wanted to know that for my own growth. I cannot say that my question got satisfactorily answered. But I can say that i received many comments that were not helpful for my desire to know in which way james teaches modern Vedanta. I asked Earthquake in which way James teaches modern Vedanta but all I received was that my paraphrasing was not correct.
2. I did not feel comfortable with trying to please Earthquake by paraphrasing him by the standards he wants (which are unknown to me) because it reminded me all too much of the environment of a school class, I stopped replying to his points. Plus I assumed that my demand will not be answered satisfactorily in any case,
3. But I noticed that the language of the replies to me have not changed, I noticed whether I reply to the questions posed to me or not, the language i am confronted with appears to me as hostile. Since I don't feel comfortable with such a language because equality is important to me, I wondered what to do with this unsatisfactory situation.
3. And I learned from James that oneself does display the behavior which one wants to see in others. In other words, act as a gentelman he told me over and over when I lived with him for several months. I didn't get it back then but over time i learned it the hard way by causing much uncomfortability in myself and others. So i thought the best way to do that is in finding out what the motivation in the other members are.

What i found out is inspiring because Traveller wants to forewarn as many people who are studying Vedanta with James of possible cultish elements (if my paraphrasing is correct). I share his interest to warn people of any possible risks in the spiritual pursuit.
And I learned that Earthquake wants to get shiningworld presented professionally with his inside information within the media. This is to some extent interesting but i don't share much fascination about James and Isabella private lives. In fact i don't really care how they live their private lifes since i dont enjoy it when other people intrude in my private life.

That is it, I don't have much more to add. was that satisfactory Valma?

All the best.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 04:35AM by Aenas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: December 15, 2019 04:37AM

Here is what a previous troll posted on this thread (the underlines are mine):

Posted by: Russian Fatima ()
Date: September 12, 2019 10:48PM

I'm not saying this is unimportant at all. I'm not here to out anyone either.

I'm genuinely curious why Heather isn't taking James Swartz to court.

If he is such a bad person, I would like to see him punished accordingly.

This might be the one chance to take him down, if he needs to be taken down. It's like a wasted opportunity. And if he's guilty, he must be satisfied that his victim/s doesn't do anything about it.

Isn't anyone here willing to support Heather if she goes to court?

Maybe I'm just selfish and want to see the drama unfold and for the wrongdoers to get their due punishment.

Maybe if James is guilty, then it is him who wouldn't be able to face Heather in court.

The troll of course is Swartz.

Compare the Russian troll's post with the words of Aenas:

" When you wrote "I want everything to be presented professionally" do you mean professionally with lawyers and papers in the court room? Will you be satisfied then If it is presented in the courtroom? Or will you only be satisfied if the judge speaks in favor of your accusation? What would you do if he doesnt?"

And before Aenas, Panos:

"Shall we cancel all Jesus teachings because he fell in love with Mary Magdalene?... Anyway I see a pattern here that reminds me scammers…. It won’t sock me if I learn that you asking him money or else you won’t stop…. Or if this not the case…. Come out with your name like a man and press charges against him with heather and a good lawyer"

I'm pretty sure Swartz suckered some poor sobs to post these last ones...and inserted his own message in it.

Here is my message to you Swartz: if you want to take me to court...come and get me. I'm not afraid of you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 04:38AM by MynameisHeather.

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: December 15, 2019 05:07AM

Aenas
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you Earthquake,
>
> I have not been in contact with James since the
> middle of October when I attended his event in
> Germany. And I have nobody else who supports me in
> the way I communicate here in the forum.

Two weeks ago a student posted on their site that they were going to post here. Only you and the greek guy have posted. And he can't hardly speak English. You have claimed to be fairly close to JS many times, and the language usage between you and the satsang is not that far apart.

Plus, you have already been exposed as lieing here. Which i'm going to elaborate on more.

Although you didn't reply much to me, you replied mostly about me, so I shall respond to you more.

Aenas
> @Traveller
> Thank you for the reply, I enjoyed reading it. I
> also noticed that i felt much more comfortable
> reading your post because I value tolerance which
> I saw manifested in your reply.

You make me smile so much, lol. What do you really think is going to happen with your posting psychology? You havn't the ability to alienate one person, and ingratiate yourself with others here. The people here are very astute.

You must be joking though, haha! Trav has got NO time for SW people at all. He admitted to you earlier that I am more tolerant here. You have hurt my feelings ;)

Aenas
>
> @Thank you Valma for the question, my motivation
> for asking is the following:
> 1. First my motivation was to find out in which
> way James teaching was just modern Vedanta. I
> wanted to know that for my own growth.

No you did not. Stop telling lies. You have been pro JS the entire time, except in private to me, which I never fell for. You are so pro JS, that you accused a victim of child rape as not telling the truth. It is horrible.

Aenas
I cannot
> say that my question got satisfactorily answered.
> But I can say that i received many comments that
> were not helpful for my desire to know in which
> way james teaches modern Vedanta.

You said you read my posts. If you and I are both vedantins, then I think precision is important. In vedanta, precision is all. Are you aware of the qualifications? In particular Samadhana? Perfect concentration. If you had really read my posts, you would have read many examples. I did point this out to you. If you are too lazy to go find the information in this topic yourself, that is your call.

Aenas
I asked
> Earthquake in which way James teaches modern
> Vedanta but all I received was that my
> paraphrasing was not correct.

You are not correct. Again. I did not say your paraphrasing was not correct. Go back and read it maybe?

And as above, you were reminded that I have alreadt extensively spoke about it, in this topic. In fact, for someone who claims to have read my posts, I find it amazing you do not know the information you seek. Since It is the only thing I have really posted about, haha.

Aenas
> 2. I did not feel comfortable with trying to
> please Earthquake by paraphrasing him by the
> standards he wants (which are unknown to me)
> because it reminded me all too much of the
> environment of a school class, I stopped replying
> to his points.

It is the standards that Shankaracharya teaches the sampradaya. in fact, the lineages. It is not what I want, it is what is expected in Vedanta. I have no rules or desires. The person submits to vedanta. So you should take me out of all this. Shankaracharya says we do not take out of context. And he is the teacher that eclipsed all others, besides the first Guru, of course.

You didnt replying because you were not able to. But I am inviting you to prove me wrong. I am half expected a late reply, once SW prepare some retorts.

Aenas

Plus I assumed that my demand will
> not be answered satisfactorily in any case,

If you mean that I cannot make you actually read what has already been wrote extensively by me, then yes. I have no control over laziness. I don't mind it to be honest. It's your deal.

Aenas

> 3. But I noticed that the language of the replies
> to me have not changed, I noticed whether I reply
> to the questions posed to me or not, the language
> i am confronted with appears to me as hostile.

This is your imaginination. You should try to at least go check the teachings of vedanta I share with you. I have told you at the start I am talking to you out of compassion. And much teachings have been shared with you. There only is Isvara Prasada. And Like it or not, you are being exposed to actual vedanta here. This is a gift that Isvara has presented to you.

I have got nothing emotionally invested with you. Or even JS and IS. It is however, absolutely dharmic to challenge your adharma. You will recall you begun by calling invalidating the trauma of a child rape victim.

There is another vedanta teaching. In that it is completely proper to challenge bad things. Arjuna does this after all. You are being challenged because you had no mask up in your opening post. And we see through it. You cannot recover from that, and the more you try to, you are showing you are not being honest. Just accept the karma. It is no big deal to be honest. There is growth that can be attained.

Aenas

> Since I don't feel comfortable with such a
> language because equality is important to me, I
> wondered what to do with this unsatisfactory
> situation.

Equality? While vedanta is for the world, an individual, with all their pre-conceptions is not equal to the teachings of vedanta. If the teachings show them something they don't like hearing, then that is too bad. They are free to project. In our tradition we know the nature of avarana shakti, the veiling power of maya. So there is no hostility to you. Though no quarter is being gave. You must keep in mind, you came here, and you posted things you did. If it is getting tricky then fine. You are free to carry on posting or we wait for the next one to come along. Traveller's topic, and Heather's support have made something incredible here.

Aenas
> 3. And I learned that oneself does display the
> behavior which one wants to see in others. So i
> thought the best way to do that is in finding out
> what the motivation in the other members are.

You have asked. And it was always evident anyhow. Like Valma and Trav have said. it is to inform. Give an alternate view. So that people can make an informed choice. And like Trav said, people are thinking twice about SW.

Aenas

> And I learned that Earthquake wants to get
> shiningworld presented professionally with his
> inside information within the media. This is to
> some extent interesting but i don't share much
> fascination about James and Isabella private
> lives. In fact i don't really care how they live
> their private lifes since i dont enjoy it when
> other people intrude in my private life.

That is a useless attempt at invalidation. Haha. I'm getting bored now. There has only been talk about the demonic duo in regard to vedanta. You are free to quote where it has been different. I don't know about anything private. I only know about them in regard to the subject of vedanta.

Stop being emotional. A person loses focus then.

Date: December 15, 2019 05:17AM

Thank you Heather for your reply!

Is my paraphrasing correct that your reply to my question, on what motivates you to speak in this forum, is to see James suffer and receive a punishment? Am I correct to assume that the suffering caused therof among those who consider him a friend and teacher is acceptable?

Date: December 15, 2019 05:24AM

I have spoken my truth on this cult education forum...a safe place for me to warn the public.

It is obvious that recent comments have been posted here to advocate for Swartz, throw doubt upon my true account, and muddy the waters to confuse people who may read this post.

I hope people will see through this and be able to see rationally what kind of a conman Swartz truly is...I hope and pray people do not fall victim to this horrible man.

I am on a healing path. Speaking the truth about Swartz has been instrumental to my healing! I am so grateful for Cult Education.

That's all I have to say for now...and now back to my holiday baking...

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: December 15, 2019 05:26AM

Aenes
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you Heather for your reply!
>
> Is my paraphrasing correct that your reply to my
> question, on what motivates you to speak in this
> forum, is to see James suffer and receive a
> punishment? Am I correct to assume that the
> suffering caused therof among those who consider
> him a friend and teacher is acceptable?

Heather is a victim. She is obviously a very strong lady now, with a good support network.

But why don't you leave her alone. You are trying to be in contact with her and posting to her in ways that are leading. In order to nitpick over things she is saying. This platform is a safe environment for whistle-blowers.

You won't be allowed to play games or badger people. She is entitled to enjoy her holiday. Talk to me instead. I can set aside the time with work

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2019 05:28AM by earthquake.

Date: December 15, 2019 05:41AM

Aenas:

Swartz is more than likely mentally suffering after having inflicted great suffering upon myself as well as others.

I feel okay knowing that in life people receive real negative consequences from real negative actions. In your language you call it karma. In my language I call it natural consequence.

A psychopath can feel mental anguish for receiving negative consequences but they cannot feel the pain they inflict upon others.

Swartz's suffering is of his own making. And he is a psychopath.

Unfortunately there are people in Swartz's life who are not psychopaths, and do suffer as he suffers the consequences of his own actions. I feel empathy and sadness for Swartz's current cult victims.

For me, the most important thing is to speak the truth. I am not here to destroy Swartz...just tell the truth of what he did to me.

No one can save another. People have to see the situation and the conman for themselves.

I can only pray for the innocent people who are vicariously affected here.

Date: December 15, 2019 06:21AM

Thank you Heather,

That clarified much. Am I correct in paraphrasing that you feel optimistic and confident by telling in this forum what you have experienced and to warn students of James who are vicariously affected?

Date: December 15, 2019 06:50AM

regarding my previous, previous, previous post...

I wrote "sobs"...this was a typo...I meant "sods"

Date: December 15, 2019 06:52AM

Aenas:

I don't know what the heck you're talking about.

Current Page: 29 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.