Current Page: 20 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: September 12, 2019 02:50AM

When I was a teenager,James Swartz hypnotized me, drugged me, and raped me.

See another example of how this is done:

[freedomofmind.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 12, 2019 02:56AM

Here is that Lawyer caught in the act:

[www.youtube.com]

...I wish the cops (or Dirty Harry!) would have busted in while JS was sexually assaulting me!

Date: September 12, 2019 04:40AM

Rick Ross on thought reform:

[www.youtube.com]

People in James Swartz's Shiningworld group should question Swartz's motivations, and inquire whether or not Shiningworld is a cult. They should compare experiences within the group with the checklist Mr. Ross provides.

It's not easy to use critical thinking when one is inside the group.

Getting outside, and away from the group, may help one to think things through rationally.

Sometimes though, trusting one's "gut" can be even more powerful than trying to mentally make sense of things.

If I feel something is not right...perhaps it truly is not right!

Date: September 12, 2019 10:46AM

What is a cult?

[www.youtube.com]

Margaret Singer is a genius.

...though I do disagree with her that thought reform does not produce robots (time on video 10:15)…

When I was with Swartz, he made me into a thoughtless robot. No doubt about it.

Posted by: Russian Fatima ()
Date: September 12, 2019 10:52AM

Hi Heather,

Why not just bring James Swartz to court though? Wouldn't it be good for everyone?

This is just a teeny tiny corner of the internet where almost nobody checks.

Date: September 12, 2019 12:13PM

Dear Russian Troll,

Here is what's wonderful...

I go to sleep at night knowing I'm a good person.

You go to sleep at night and you slip into the vast darkness of your soulless mind.

Date: September 12, 2019 12:31PM

Hi Heather,

Why are you saying such unkind things about me? I have a soulless mind? Seriously?

I'm honestly curious why you don't bring him to court and settle this matter.

Before you said you don't want to relive it, but you're reliving it already. You could confront him and put him in jail, preventing him from doing bad things, and many people would become aware of these issues. Instead James Swartz is just teaching and teaching and out there as a free man.

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: September 12, 2019 05:34PM

RF,

It's already been pointed out that there are so many variables why someone who is a victim of a sexual crime, doesn't feel they can face court. And, it's quite common knowledge that even if a victim did go to court it can be quite hard for them to see it through. One simply cannot pre-judge like this.

You speak of vedanta, well, you've spoke of scripture. While everyone has prarabdha karma to work through, at least on the outside, one does need to work on their own judgements. Vedanta is in part about this. It's expressed as purnatvam, and there are no judgements there.

Another important point is that James Swartz revels in propagating his own form of opinion on the internet. At least accept contrary opinions is the go-to karmic repsonse that God has permitted.

Lastly, and most importantly, the moderator - Rick, has already kindly pointed out, that this forum is an anonymous safe haven for people's voice to be heard. It is a common tactic among cults, etc, to try to 'out' people, so that there is character assassination and various other forms of trauma inflicted on victims or whistleblowers.

I'm also going to make one last point. We are seeing the views in this topic, and heathers own topic begin to go up exponentially, so these topics have begun to get a lot of extra traffic. There has been countless scores of accusations on so many things, starting with Heather, in this topic, toward James Swartz. Without a doubt both him and his wife will be aware of this by now the invitation is for them to respond. This topic is here, and unless moderators take it down, it's staying. The way this website operates is to give people an opportunity to provide counter information, under the protection of anonymity. You must realise, this is a Cult Educational Forum.

As for this been a 'teeny part of the internet no-one checks', there are approaching 11,000 views of this topic now. And if it's so unimportant, why are you here posting?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 05:35PM by earthquake.

Date: September 12, 2019 10:48PM

I'm not saying this is unimportant at all. I'm not here to out anyone either.

I'm genuinely curious why Heather isn't taking James Swartz to court.

If he is such a bad person, I would like to see him punished accordingly.

This might be the one chance to take him down, if he needs to be taken down. It's like a wasted opportunity. And if he's guilty, he must be satisfied that his victim/s doesn't do anything about it.

Isn't anyone here willing to support Heather if she goes to court?

Maybe I'm just selfish and want to see the drama unfold and for the wrongdoers to get their due punishment.

Maybe if James is guilty, then it is him who wouldn't be able to face Heather in court.

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: September 12, 2019 11:17PM

You don't seem to be understanding. Or you are trying not to. A non victim of a sex crime CANNOT say what a victim should and should not do. That is ludicrous.

Additionally, the anonymity of this forum is paramount. This is not a platform to try to get one to go public. This is a secure environment where people are able to give a voice where they are not badgered to 'out' themselves.

You have already made your point multiple times about court. A repetitive point, particularly as it is not aligned with forum rules, is trolling. Heather was correct in her name of Russian Troll.

You, me, everyone here, and the audience in Shingingworld, know what is happening. It's going to have to be better than this.

Current Page: 20 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.