Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Kaia Ra - The Sophia Code (satanic panic)
Posted by: facet ()
Date: October 10, 2020 01:54AM

Makes sense.

I wonder if she is vying for the ‘Gucci guru’ title that Teal Swan currently holds. Her output appears to me as the same model in many ways, although this ones actually wearing the Gucci footwear (via google images) as a little pointer. I don’t think I’ll give too much more input to her.

Are you familiar with Max Spiers? Same sort of thing again.. with no Gucci and money making (as far as I know) though. Unfortunately, this young man is now deceased. He was used for his internet popularity due to what he was saying, and never got the professional help / intervention that he needed.. despite what he was publicly claiming.

Mental health left unaddressed often ends up in the complimentary end of things. It isn’t always complimentary to the person seeking resolution though is it. Such a shame.

I hope that some day a former inner circle member will tell us their experiences.

They probably will, maybe over time. Hopefully they will also find the helpful info in this thread. Plenty of people are disgruntled with just the book, so it’s only a matter of time before others come forward.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2020 02:00AM by facet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: October 10, 2020 06:55AM

I hadn't known anything about Max Spiers, his story is valuable to learn.

Kaia Ra has upgraded her brand quite a bit. She used to do the New Age, Burning Man, modern hippy look. Now she appears sophisticated, wealthy, expensive in white and gold.

Her "mystery school", workshops, events, private sessions are all expensive and in most cases her followers have to take them in an order before they can access the next level. I imagine eventually she is working with wealthy people.

She did not always claim to be a survivor of satanic abuse. I don't know if she started this purely as a money making venture, if she was exposed to unethical "recovered memory" practices, or if she is struggling with mental illness.

How do I know that Kaia Ra really survived what she writes about in the Preface of The Sophia Code? Why doesn’t she pursue legal action?

You are allowed to have your own feelings, thoughts, opinions, and judgments about the information Kaia Ra has shared about her life story. Of course we want to pursue legal recourse against the multiple parties involved, but at this time it is not possible to build such a case. We understand that the reality of what Kaia Ra has testified to is deeply disturbing and challenging to integrate upon hearing her story for the first time.

Kaia Ra founded The Sophia Code Foundation with a prayer for this ministry to serve the recovery of other survivors and to actively work on solutions that end human trafficking. If you would like to make a significant difference alongside Kaia Ra, please consider donating to The Sophia Code Foundation HERE.

Whatever else is going on, Kaia Ra is making money at this. Unfortunately any donations to her foundation (she also already has for profit businesses) is wasted money. It would be much better spent on professional licensed health care.

Date: October 11, 2020 03:31AM

liminal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know if she started this purely as a money making venture, if she was exposed to unethical "recovered memory" practices, or if she is struggling with mental illness.
>

Absolutely.

> I imagine eventually she is working with wealthy people.

Yes, Burning Man a great place to collect this type of customer, perhaps under some influences of substances and / or alcohol too.

There is nothing wrong with purchasing nice things in life if they are wanted, if it is dependent on regular and unethical payments incoming from vulnerable people though it is problematic.

I understand that not everyone will like to see themselves as vulnerable or some kind of victim because they got caught in.. however that’s exactly what it is. Some spotted vulnerability taken advantage of. We all have them from time to time, it is just a sad reality that some see it as a time to be exploitative.

It is a shame that people still believe in Ascended Masters, though I can understand why. The books are so fictional, even the images.

Thank you for sharing the quote explanation about police reporting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2020 03:51AM by facet.

Date: October 18, 2020 01:29AM

Here is a major example of Kaia Ra's satanic panic claims, this posted on her public Facebook.

She is making a lot of money from these claims. The zoominfo.com business database lists her business revenue at 3 million, with 19 employees.

Kaia Ra updated her profile picture.
December 10, 2018 ·

Today is the day that I found out the truth about my biological mother. The one that I never met in person because she was murdered at the age of 15 in the same human trafficking military program that I was inducted into at birth.

Upon my earthly arrival, I was placed in the program of my “handler parents" and her womb became a distant dream that I would slowly begin to remember over the past 3 months.

I am integrating the shock of her murder and I am on holy fire with a renewed sense of peace. Staring at my birth certificate has a whole new meaning for me today. Liberation from the litany of project paperclip lies that were tortured into my body day after day.

Today is the day that I vacillated between crying and working all day long because there is nothing more important to me than birthing a Divine Feminine Christ revolution that ends child rape slave trafficking. In her honor. In my honor. In honor of humanity’s prayer to end this nightmare that’s catalyzing the remembrance of our divinity through the mirror of insanity.

Today is the day that I decided that I will finally tell the truth – the whole truth – of what I survived and nothing less than that whole story in my next book. This truth is going to kill me from the inside out if I don’t write it out of my body. I’m not interested in lessening the blow of reality for anyone else anymore.

I don’t care how uncomfortable it makes people anymore. I’m now more interested in my own liberation and fulfilling my voracious prayer for more life. Fuck the unspoken silent agreement of our rape-addicted global culture. I want to live. Today I want to live more than ever before. In honor of what she survived to ensure that I would arrive.

Today is the day that I could finally hear her singular voice as one of the millions of angels and masters that constantly surround me in this mission. And her voice is the sweetest and most constant angel of them all.

I love you Constance. My dearest mother, your angelic sacrifice will be humanity’s victory. In your name, Amen.

Kaia Ra

Date: October 18, 2020 07:27AM

I've been following Kaia Ra's progress for about 3 years now. Underneath the flowery language and new age presentation she seems very controlling.

From her website:

Please read Kaia Ra’s Official #metoo statement below, which poignantly highlights her position on solely using the word ‘rape’ to identify all acts of rape consciousness:

“I love the intention of the #metoo movement — but it's actually providing for us a poignant mirror for how much deeper our collective dialogue and healing about this important subject matter still has to go. As a survivor of 18 years of systemic rape, military torture, and human trafficking, I know firsthand that there is no such thing as "sexual assault" or "molestation". In a knee-jerk reaction to unconsciously held shame, humanity uses these words as euphemisms to minimize its addiction to hiding the reality of rape consciousness and rape culture.

This is an example of language control in this group.

Date: October 19, 2020 06:08AM

> I don’t care how uncomfortable it makes people anymore.

Unfortunately though some subjects are very uncomfortable for others, and this is correct because it is a protective measure.

Not everyone is built for hearing some information.

I’m all for talking, and silencing people isn’t an answer however there are traumatising topics.. for those too who might have gone through similar or even are unsure if they have been through it (like you mention about false memories) there is a re-traumatisation that can occur, and also the shared trauma (vicarious trauma) which is currently a bit of an issue globally anyway due to the internet and certain situations. Sadly it is not a healing situation by the look of it.

I’m not suggesting that anyone keep a lid on abuse but there are relevant avenues, and to ‘not care’ about how uncomfortable it is for people might be an area to readdress.

Sheesh. It is so difficult.

3 million? I’d be wearing Lamborghinis on both of my feet forget Gucci shoes :-D Is there a source for the business income info? Also, any pointers given to how she escaped human trafficking and the military programs mentioned?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2020 06:11AM by facet.

Date: October 19, 2020 06:19AM

‘Her use of "White Buffalo Woman" is appalling, especially since this is all for profit.’

As far as I’m aware, White buffalo woman did not appear in the Saint Germain / I am teachings / Discourses books, however, in connection.. white buffalo woman did appear in Doreen Virtue’s ‘Ascended Masters’ oracle cards set. Goddess ‘Quan Yin’ featured in them too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2020 06:24AM by facet.

Date: October 19, 2020 07:19AM

>
> 3 million? I’d be wearing Lamborghinis on both of
> my feet forget Gucci shoes :-D Is there a source
> for the business income info? Also, any pointers
> given to how she escaped human trafficking and the
> military programs mentioned?

I don't know where zoominfo.com gets their info, they want businesses to pay for it: "Company contact info and account data you can't get anywhere else". They have access to something more than corporation filings which are usually free for public to look over. So their info may come from IRS filings etc.

Kaia Ra never goes into any detail at all about how she escaped these supposed trafficking and military programs. No details. I've read many memoirs of real cult survivors who have escaped, she has nothing in common with those. Actual survivors have specifics.

She also is not providing any type of encouragement or road map for other people who may have to flee abusive situations.

Kaia Ra presents herself as a guru who has gone through unimaginable terrors that we should just accept and never question. Unfortunately this does seem to be drawing more people to her.

Date: October 21, 2020 01:09AM

Kaia Ra never goes into any detail at all about how she escaped these supposed trafficking and military programs. No details. I've read many memoirs of real cult survivors who have escaped, she has nothing in common with those. Actual survivors have specifics. She also is not providing any type of encouragement or road map for other people who may have to flee abusive situations.

You’re right, with the journey involved in overcoming abuses there is often the roadmap presented. A roadmap isn’t something that can be successfully mimicked either.. it will be weak and missing important factors that keep it coherent. If it is absent that is absolutely a question mark to keep raising.

You have mentioned that you have your own experience too, so I can appreciate that you know that this is something that stinks.

In addition, no area of abuse is easily walked away from. Being so public about it is an alarm bell for me, same as you, not because I think that people should be silent but because people often are and for many years, if not for the rest of their lives. Saying that it’s a spiritual progress does not cut it for me. Neither does releasing details solely in a book, or any other merchandising type item.. movies etc.

Date: March 22, 2021 05:37AM

Family Denies Sedona Guru Kaia Ra’s Bizarre QAnon-like Claims

[gurumag.com]

“I know all this satanic cabal stuff isn’t true,” Kaia’s sister told me. She grew up in the same house with Kaia for 15 years. “I wanted to be on her side,” she said. “But when we tried to get to the truth she didn’t want to.” That’s when Kaia cut her off, which is 14 years ago now.

One afternoon he got a call from an Oakland detective saying Kaia was being investigated. David recalled it was about her convincing old people on their deathbeds to sign over their property and take their money as she treated them with reiki. Kaia’s sister also received a call from the same detective. The police had received several complaints, he said.

More: [gurumag.com]

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.