Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Kaia Ra - The Sophia Code (satanic panic)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: May 07, 2019 09:50AM

Kaia Ra/ Colleen Anne Santoro is the founder of a channeling group. She says she is the oracle for her "Sophia Dragon Tribe". Much of what she is doing is akin to past channeling groups, like the ones detailed here: [culteducation.com] "Ascended Masters", an emphasis on Mount Shasta, "Mystery School" - all with her own spin.

She has updated, modernized, and glamorized channeling. Her business is expanding.

Some discussion of her here: [www.newagefraud.org]

Kaia Ra is also reviving her own version of the long debunked "satanic panic".

Kaia Ra’s early life was consumed by surviving her induction by birth into military programs that used systemic child rape trafficking, state-directed torture, ritual atrocities, and forced psychic exploitation that served agendas for the ruling elite. Due to systemic military torture and ritual abuse, Kaia Ra experienced death at least 13 times, starting at the age of 3.

[www.kaiara.com]

Unfortunately she targets victims of abuse:

Empowering survivors of atrocities that include: domestic violence, rape, and torture through a comprehensive holistic model for multi-level quantum healing which includes a foundational spiritual education provided for by The Sophia Code Divine modern mystery school curriculum

Providing an outreach ministry for freeing, healing, and empowering survivors of human trafficking, occult ritual abuse, mind control programs, and spiritual / religious cult abuse

[www.kaiara.com]

Kaia Ra's background is in graphic design and performance. She is not a licensed psychologist. She is not an expert in human trafficking or cult abuse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kaia Ra - The Sophia Code (satanic panic)
Date: May 18, 2019 06:56AM

Kaia Ra keeps her followers busy. There are videos to watch, books to read, workshops to attend, and special jewelry to buy. She regularly churns out new revelations and visions.

She provides many many ways for people to give her money.

In her videos she sometimes talks rather quickly and her rhetoric could make the listener dizzy. New Age beliefs and loaded language are packed into each sentence. Some of her themes such as "Ascended Masters" are common in the history of channeling, others seem to be more her own creations - such as a favored phrase "sovereign divinity".

In one of her books she claims that she was tortured as a child daily by those in the "highest tiers of Masonic ceremonies of Satanic ritual rape and torture in the United States".

Kaia Ra hasn't been in the business as long as Teal Swan but they do have a lot in common.

Date: May 24, 2019 10:17AM

I don't know when Kaia Ra first started claiming satanic panic type allegations.

Here is her bio for an event in 2010, no abuse claims in this:

Psychically open since birth, Kaia Ra experienced a life altering spiritual awakening at the age of 26. At this time, specific Spirit Allies stepped forward to directly teach and train Kaia Ra for her life purpose.

From Ancestors to Star Nation Beings, and all the realms in between, Kaia Ra has been rigorously initiated into the knowledge systems of other realms by their direct representatives, the Spirit Allies themselves.

Consciously spirit walking between worlds for the entirety of her professional career, Kaia Ra is a living bridge and diplomat between humanity, the earth and those in spirit.

Serving an international clientele, Kaia Ra has held a private psychic spiritual counseling & healing practice for 6 years called Stargate Lotus Healing Therapies, founded in Boston, MA and relocated to San Francisco, CA in 2007.

She is a Reiki Master Teacher of both traditional Usui Reiki and Egyptian Sekhem-Seichem-Reiki, a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner©, an ordained priestess of Isis, and a trance channel shamaness for the spirit world.

Kaia Ra has been publicly trance channeling for audiences since January 2008, with a focus on ancestral ceremony. She has directed site-specific, community interactive ceremonies throughout northern California and the San Francisco bay area. Public ceremonies have been held at Isis Oasis, Temple SF, Burning Man: Entheon Village & Red Lightning, Decompression SF, Harmony Festival, Earth Dance, Rain Dance, Symbiosis and Mt. Shasta.

Trance channelings have included: the goddess Isis-Mut, St. Germain, Buffalo Woman, Archangel Michael, Pleaidian Diplomats, a group consciousness called the Sophia dragon tribe, a collective consciousness of indigenous ancestors who simply call themselves “The Grandmothers and the Grandfathers”, deceased loved ones, and animal spirit allies.

Weaving the wisdom earth teachings with the unified Voice of Spirit, Kaia Ra’s channel is a transmission of the Universal Heart Awakening Now.

[web.archive.org]

Date: May 30, 2019 06:58AM

As a thought experiment I imagined myself to be a woman, in a time of life transition, with access to money (or at least credit cards). Also as someone who finds Kaia Ra charismatic.

My initial outlay would be about $182.00 for book, keycode initiations, and access to recordings of past events.

I'd take part in the monthly prayer collective and be active in the social media groups.

I'd experience intense love bombing. Kaia Ra promises outright miracles.

I'd acesss both sessions of the mystery schools - total $1,221.00

I'd want some jewelry, four choices would cost me $1,109.00

Eventually I would do both the Hawaii and the Sedona events, total $3,090.00 (not including travel, meals, or lodging).

At that point I'd have spent over 5 thousand dollars. I'd be wearing the jewelry, doing daily practices, and watching Kaia Ra videos. I would definitely need an upgraded wardrobe too.

This would be pretty much my entire life. I'd have invested a lot of time, energy and money. I'd be praised for this and would then take the Sophia Circle Leadership Certification Program for $2555.00

At that point (after spending about 8 thousand total) I'd have the right to:

Upon receiving your official certificate to facilitate Sophia Circles, your Earth Angel embodiment will expand as an example to others that it is safe for you to receive income for your spiritual leadership as you share The Sophia Code with others.

I'd be an "angel" salesperson for Kaia Ra and would eagerly await:

The Sophia Code ordination program is still being developed and the next steps will be announced soon.

Kaia Ra stated in her mother's day themed video that her birth mother had been murdered by satanic military torture groups. In the video she then proceeded to do a sales pitch for her supposed miraculous jewelry.

Date: May 30, 2019 07:08AM

From an application form:

What is the greatest wound that The Sophia Code has helped you heal?

Kaia Ra can collect information on followers through applications and trainings. This then could be used to keep them in line. She can also easily use cold readings to make followers feel like she has special insight.

Followers are explicitly encouraged to share on social media, wear their jewelry, promote the book, and donate to the foundation. Along with everything else expected.

You are going to be very very busy if you are a good "Angel".

Date: June 28, 2019 09:06AM

The FBI issued a report on "Satanic Ritual Abuse" in 1992: [www.ncjrs.gov]

Reading up on False Memories is important too: [culteducation.com]

Read up on the warning signs: [culteducation.com]

Kaia Ra applies intense love bombing to her followers. Remember: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 28, 2019 10:17PM

Just now looked at the Kaia Ra jewelry offerings.

For a little over $300 you can order a brass bangle bracelet entitled Seraphim Stargate.

Brass.

Shipping within the continental US is free, however.

Date: July 20, 2019 09:03AM

Kaia Ra has a dizzying number of corporations and trademarks.

One of her newest companies is Bejeweled in Sovereignty, LLC, formed in Wyoming. Her law firm is based in Utah and they work nation wide. They helped her set this newest company up.

She claims that the jewelry is "hand carved" but she does not give the full necessary details to back that claim. She does mention a "Balinese man" concerning one of the designs.

So are these actually hand carved? By who? If hand carved, how much are the artisans paid?

Kaia Ra makes quite the claims for this jewelry including:

Clears patriarchal religious programming blocking you from accepting Divine Feminine principles of God as equal in importance to Divine Masculine principles

Acts as a motherboard generator of ascension technology that bridges, fortifies, and integrates the toroidal connection between the light bodies of your divine genome with your human form

Softens your hardened ideas and controlling coping strategies about “how you think something "should work out” and supports you to remain aligned, fluid, and open to receiving what you actually need for your highest good

Date: September 14, 2020 10:14PM

Kaia Ra shows signs of making good money at this deceptive scheme.

She has further glamorized and upgraded her appearance and branding: [www.kaiara.com]

She looks to have left her past pseudo-tribal look behind.

According to Zoom her company Kaia Ra LLC has a revenue of 1 million, 8 employees.
[www.zoominfo.com]

She provides many many ways to take your money. Endless workshops. Expensive jewelry.

Her Sophia Code Foundation [www.kaiara.com] has an expansive mission including:

Construction and operation of Divine Feminine healing centers and temples at sacred sites

Empowering survivors of atrocities that include: domestic violence, rape, and torture through a comprehensive holistic model for multi-level quantum healing which includes a foundational spiritual education provided for by The Sophia Code Divine modern mystery school curriculum

Date: September 14, 2020 10:38PM

I continue to have a lot of concerns about Kaia Ra. Including her rude use of cultural appropriation - she mixes and matches various cultural traditions until they are unrecognizable. Her use of "White Buffalo Woman" is appalling, especially since this is all for profit.

Also for anyone who actually is the survivor of abuse - she is the last person to go to. Kaia Ra's own claims of "satanic abuse" are performances, I don't know if she is delusional or simply cynically making money.

Kaia Ra is not a professional, licensed therapist. Her finances are not transparent, there is no public oversight, she has no peers, there is no legitimate professional continuing education going on.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.