Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: Elixir ()
Date: March 23, 2012 04:55AM

I am very pleased I was able to discover now the naked truth about this "fake" gnostic sect. Because is called gnostic just by name, the name is just been used as a coverage to hide a sect of lunatics who claimed a different human race can be created without ejaculation ... Ridiculous and very annoying specially if one's own father has been a victim of this cult lies!! My father gave me once to read a booklet of this stupid cult-sect when I was 22 years old. He said please read it and think upon it, it's full of truth and it's changing my life for the better... When I got home I started to read it and I just couldn't believe the nonesense of it all....! I said to myself, this is just a bunch of rubbish, really! and I just couldn't believe how some people, my silly father among then, could actually take all this seriously!! I do congratulate myself today for thinking that way back then, as I never let my father convinced me otherwise. That was in South America and I was leaving for good to come to live in Europe, so my dad asked me to please find out where I could go to those so called gnostics meetings, to learn all about it... I said to myself, NEVER! and of course I never bothered at all to find out. He died four years later back in South America... Heard he was almost mad when he died. I couldn't help by feeling extremely sorry for him, cos he wanted to help himself spiritually for the harm he done, and thought that would be his soul salvation, but he was very, very wrong indeed....
I would like to ask, does this cult/sect, still exists? Can they actually harm a person badly with their mind? Please, anyone who has been victimised by then or/and has proper knowledge of such cult, feel free to contact me, thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.