Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: quest ()
Date: February 13, 2009 05:14AM

its common to feel guity, that you will be punished by god, that you're a traitor, a failure. The important thing is to be clear in your head.

I stopped using mantras in meditation as i felt that they were "tripping" me out. What has helped me is to just sit, be still and not battle with my mind. To look at nature, the light, the trees, the birds. Learn to see the good in the world again.

hope some of this helps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: February 13, 2009 07:25AM

Free_955
What do you think of these? How are they treated? Did the same happen to any of you.
Yes it has happen to alot of people here. So your not alone.

This video might help you. (Just dont watch it. Try to understand it.)
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: here-now ()
Date: December 20, 2009 05:43AM

Hi everyone!

Interesting reading here. About the gnostic movement, I can not tell how the gnostic movement was when Samael held it. But I was a part of it 1995-98 ("The new order") and because of a big confusion after Samaels death, the focus in the movement was simplified; trying to live in the present moment, and when you do that, try to discover and get rid of any bad thought or negative feeling that may come up inside you. And the other main thing was the practice of astral projection, so the student can travel in the astral world with will and get his/her own inner knowledge.

There were no fees and if someone wanted to finish, there was never a problem with that. I never had bad experiences with the movement, but I can only talk for myself.

Best regards, merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone!

Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:53PM

here-now I'm wondering if you have looked at the other two discussions about the Samael Aun Weor Movement (not actually gnostic) that are on this site? I spent a few months with what is currently called the Gnostic Movement which is led by Mark Pritchard. [forum.culteducation.com] and in general check this out [forum.culteducation.com]

It will be interesting to hear your responses. Since you were in the "New Order" when Mark Pritchard went through and seized the opportunity to create another cult you could be quite insightful. Thanks

Posted by: here-now ()
Date: December 21, 2009 02:40AM

Hi NotanantiGnostic!

I have read most of the other two gnostic topics too. I can agree that some of the statements looks weard, like that the ants were human beings long time a go, before they went into involution. There are ants i 50 million years old amber, so thats very strange endeed. The teaching about living in the moment and tips for astral projection/waking up in the astral world have been very helpful for me, but if I say that I believe in all that stuff that Samael has spoke about, I should lie. But as I understand it (and that whats Rabolu said); a person who is interested in these kind of spiritual things shall not believe in what the gnostic instructor is teaching, but instead "everyone who is interested shall, insted of believe, go out (in the astral plane, or in the kausal world) and find the truth for themself".

About Mark Pritchard I can not say much. I have heard different stories about him but have never met him in person and have not read any of his books. So unfortunately I have no opinion about him.

My conclusion is, when it´s about spiritual things, that´s not a good thing to believe in what other are claiming, beacause when you start to believe someone, then you start to be as any christian, muslim, catolic etc. In my opinion it´s much better to get your own experience.

/ greetings

Date: January 02, 2010 02:51PM

Sorry it has taken me a while to respond, busy time of year.

"I have read most of the other two gnostic topics too." There are no discussions here about Gnosticism just about the problem of the garbage that was pushed by Victor Gomez who claimed to be Samael Aun Weor and the other criminals who followed in his footsteps.

"(and that whats Rabolu said); a person who is interested in these kind of spiritual things shall not believe in what the gnostic instructor is teaching, but instead "everyone who is interested shall, insted of believe, go out (in the astral plane, or in the kausal world) and find the truth for themself".

This all sounds quite nice, however students are being biased in their interpretation of what they see and experience as a result of the "teachings" that they have received. It is well known what happens in a hegemonic organization to findings and opinions are that no acceptable. They are eliminated, either by being pushed to leave or change their minds. I personally left because I found out things that did not fit.

"that´s not a good thing to believe in what other are claiming," Yes a good reason to never follow people like this.

Date: January 03, 2010 10:31PM

here-now
There were no fees and if someone wanted to finish, there was never a problem with that.
It should be noted. Just because a group doesnt have fees doesnt mean its not distructive. Its a popular myth just because an organization offer something free that it isnt a cult (or cultish organization).

Jim Jone's People's Temple use to offer free food for the homeless. (This is of course befor the mass suicides.)

The Hare Krishnas also offer free food on Sundays.
etc etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2010 10:36PM by Keir.

Date: January 03, 2010 10:49PM

here-now
My conclusion is, when it´s about spiritual things, that´s not a good thing to believe in what other are claiming, beacause when you start to believe someone, then you start to be as any christian, muslim, catolic etc. In my opinion it´s much better to get your own experience.
/ greetings
I would add.
Its also important to be aware that you arnt being 'rail roaded' by subtle cult manipulation techniques.
(Especially to believe or think in a particular way or lead into certain "conclusions".)

For example some groups lead (or rail road) new members to conclude that their leader is "God" without directly saying it. Alot of it is subtley implied over and over again.

Date: January 18, 2010 09:49AM

Just wanted to mention that I have started to organize the information on the various Samael Aun Weor group in the main discussion. [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: savedatlast ()
Date: July 23, 2010 09:18AM

you can find the whole story on Mark Prichard's / Belzebuub's Gnostic Movement here

[movementsofgnostics.com]

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.