Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: bardosuks ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:57PM

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GNOSTIC MOVEMENT STARTED BY SAMAEL

How many people have been taken in by this cult? How many lives destroyed by this crazy group? How many spouse and children will lose a parent to " you are not spiritual like me and other gnositcs?
HOW IT WORKS:
They put up flyers and hold free classes on any a zillion interesting subjects from UFO's, Meditation, 4th way, yoga, and astrology you name any interest and they have a course for you. After a free lecture they use hypnosis which they call meditation for about an hour to take "students" to deep programmable levels of alpha brain wave frequency by counting and control of breathing process with guided visualization. then the use of key words like "divine mother" are repeated to gain control of student". After attending about 20 or more of these programming's "the student " is moved up into a another level called a chamber 1. Here the student attends more classes but in private and receives lectures on a self proclaimed messiah called samael, more programming sometimes for a whole weekend where often times no talking is allowed except by the programmers the student at chamber 1 are also still required to attend the "public classes". chamber 1 students are taught not to have an orgasm but retain this fluid and if in a past life (lots of talk of rebirth and reincarnation)you did this while having sex you will give rebirth to these inner bodies and that's the only way you can be saved from hell. also they teach you to dismantle your personality thru something they call the death of the ego so they can fill your head with their ways.. the other "students and "programmers" like everyone in a cult or doing drugs wants to get others join them on their high. The programmers will pretend to be your friend turn you against your friends and family because they have been taught that they must move people up thru the chambers or else they cannot advance to a "superior level of being"with these imaginary bodies they are giving birth to by not having an orgasm. Once you have passed a test and they believe you are programmed and controlled they move you into the chamber 2. chamber 2 is where a mass is added and all the "students" put on a blue robe and make a mass similar to the catholic church mass. They divide the men and women on separate sides. Usually the most powerful male programmer plays priest, and a female he likes gets to plays isis, and they conduct a mass where they receive the special help of samael. They do this weekly. On the 27th of the month they hold a very special mass for the dead samael. Chamber 3 is for the programmers and the "students" who are having sex and not having an orgasm. Here they get together to gossip and see how they can get more people to join and which 1 chambers members they can get to sell their house or get money from. Many of the chamber 3 men announce they are bohdisatvas or some grandiose advanced being.,. This usually means they are not going to have a career or anything or much to do with outside life besides being on the dole and reading the 100's of gnositc books and doing the self hypnosis they call meditation. These lazy men have most often seduced a much younger chamber 2 woman into marrying them and financially supporting them.

There are many branches, sect and groups around that call them self "gnostic" whatever group you are in they don't want you to talk about or know anyone form the other groups. several of the groups are run by samael, the founders children. osiris, horus, etc... all the groups are at war with each other. The group that is most hated is a group that doesn't even exist anymore called " New Order" by a fellow who was bestfriends with samael and his second wife arnolda gomez she also claimed she was that she too was divine and had the people call her "litilantis anyway this new order group is the only group that had any order. they printed the books in english and didn't carry on like a cult. Samael had a daughter by another woman duirng the time he was married to arnolda. the child this coupling produced was names Luna. His offspring are named after eygtian gods. One daughter runs one of the sects out of Tijuana mexcio. Her name is hypatia.

His books are bastardized bits and pieces form other peoples books. The so called affiliations with Sivanada, Rosicrucian, never occurred. they might be able to fool a bunch of poor fearful and superstitious people from poor Latin American countries. Don't you get tricked open your eyes read the classics and ask questions. Anyone can have a called self induced astral experience, its not spiritual its the way your brain works when put under certain conditions. Some students eventually realize they are not turing into some divine being or anyoen around them infact they have let everybody they new outside of their new spiritual life down by following this twisted poop. Takes a real man or woman to realize that life is hard and no one including samael was/is going to turn into a god no matter how many times you have sex without an orgasm. These practices and thoughts are like a drug. Coming out of it is hard. Don't get sucked in.

Options: ReplyQuote
SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: SybilRosa ()
Date: April 12, 2006 05:05AM

[www.fortunecity.com]#

The Gnostics movement was founded by Samael Aun Veor, who claimed to be the "Avatar of the Age of Aquarius" and was an admirer of Lucifer, whom he called "Good Demon Christ", "Gnostic Sun" etc.

According to former senior members, Gnostics teach "witchcraft: meditation, astral projections, telepathy exercises, awakening of inner powers..." Among their basic methods is 'sexual alchemy', i.e. sex without orgasm, which aims in spiritual development! According to Veor, Christ and His... wife, practiced sexual alchemy, so Christ became a... superhuman. By these methods, Veor (who claimed to be an incarnated fallen angel), would form a New Race, whom he would lead to a secret place, to save it from destruction...

After the menopause of his wife, Litelante, Veor practiced sexual alchemy with one of his disciples, so Hulio Medina and other disciples accused him of adultery and split the organization. Before he died, Veor declared that his spirit will rest in an Egyptian mummy until his next incarnation. After his death, the cult was split in many groups, which are led by Litelante, Medina, Ravolou, Baron and others. Each of these groups accuses the others for using black magic. Recently, the Greek branch of the group which is led by Ravolou, changed its name to "Gnostic Christian (!) Movement of Greece of the New Order"! Other groups are called SEG, AGEAC etc.

SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: SybilRosa ()
Date: April 12, 2006 05:14AM

Here is more how they be destruct themselves and follower:

[www.sos-gnosis.org]

Question: Do gnostic consider virginity as something extremely important?
Samael Aun Weor: ¡HIMEN, how great! Virginity has always been adored
by the great ancient esoteric civilizations. Unfortunately in this decadent period of Kali Yuga or black age, everything has changed. "[b:82795ab6fc]Gringos" [/b:82795ab6fc]hate virginity. All get born in the United States recibe surgery to get their virginity removed."

SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: June 15, 2006 07:42AM

He has been brought up befor for those who arnt aware.
[board.culteducation.com]

SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: Alejandra ()
Date: November 07, 2006 05:59AM

HI, I am so glad that you are lettign people lnow who they are I actually lived with this whole family like 10 years ago I can't post my relationship with them but trust me I am and was nto one of them. I now 1o years later have not heard of the family member I was involved with and I am so glad. I actually suffured very much for 2 yers when I was with this person. I did nto learn very much about gnosis, but I know I was in trouble living with this family. I know them all so well and they all apear to be very nice but not.. If you would like more info or share storys contact ,me

SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: bgmark13 ()
Date: May 28, 2007 12:11PM

Except the antichrist was probrably the Gnostics, that John was reffering to in 1John as, they believed Jesus was God (which is true) and did not die on the cross as a man as well which is blasphemy.

This is different from the beast and the son of perdition (who is Satan) who come at a later date and set up the abomination of desolation.

SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 28, 2007 09:00PM

bgmark13:

You are preaching, which is a violation of the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Re: SAMAEL GNOSTIC MOVEMENT
Posted by: quest ()
Date: December 23, 2008 12:53PM

how do you know Samael practiced alchemy with someone else? Can you back that up?

Posted by: quest ()
Date: December 23, 2008 12:55PM

yes, i'm also a recovering ex-gnostic instructor and student. It will take me a long time to get over all the indoctrination that I went through. A lot of what you said is true, but some is exagerarted.

Posted by: Keir ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:13AM

quest
yes, i'm also a recovering ex-gnostic instructor and student. It will take me a long time to get over all the indoctrination that I went through. A lot of what you said is true, but some is exagerarted.
I would be curious in with your personal experience with the group(s).

It may take some time to get over the indoctrination because its been implanted in your subconcious mind but it can be done. They manipulate some of the strongest emotions into people which is fear, self preservation, sexuality and guilt.

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.