Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Rick Ross forcing himself upon people?
Posted by: nobody ()
Date: August 14, 2006 01:55PM

And hey! isn't RR Jewish anyway??? not that it matters...but Greg seems to think religious persuasion has relevance in RR's line of work...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FaithC ()
Date: August 14, 2006 04:12PM

I do not believe Rick Ross forces himself upon anyone. He seems very fair in his criticism of other churches and beliefs. He does not attack christianity; he only stands against people who abuse others in the guise of christianity. Likewise, he does this for non-christian cults. Because he believes strongly in people not abusing another in the name of God, Allah or any other deity or person (those are just examples...there are many more) he takes a strong stance against those who do.

Because of the damage that is done to the victims of abuse, many of whom do not even understand or realize they are being abused, he has become a crusader for the rights of those who cannot stand for themselves. Do you believe that someone who hunts child molesters or murderers is forcing his beliefs upon those who choose to molest children or murder?

Rick Ross has never said that you cannot choose to believe what you want. He only stands against those that choose to force their beliefs upon someone else; or those who abuse those who do not choose to believe as they do; or those that abuse those within their own organization.

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: August 14, 2006 08:09PM

Rick Ross is up front and doesn't hide what he does.

Unlike so many of the cults, LGATs, and similar organisations, his stuff is out in the open.

He doesn't use coercive persusasion, undue influence, mind control or similar methods to get people to read the very useful and needed information he provides.

He isn't selling expensive 'human potential' courses or asking anyone to hand over some or all of their income, or to break off communication with their loved ones.

Rick Ross is providing a sorely needed service which, to many of us, is immensely appreciated. It provides us with support, education, and hope.

People all over the world benefit from his knowledge and sharing. Many of them have benefited simply from reading this website.

For many examples read [www.culteducation.com]

It demonstrates how this website has helped save many people untold trouble and misery.

I have deep respect for what Rick Ross is doing and say 'Well done, you are making a positive difference in so many people's lives'.

Posted by: barabara ()
Date: August 15, 2006 12:14AM

Although it is annoying at times to have your experience negated, I have found that even when your opinions are contrary to those of the Rick Ross Institute, you are allowed to post them. Usually.

And I have yet to recieve any threats that I "will die", or "go to hell" if I don't agree with what Rick Ross believes.

Opinions that run contrary to those of the moderators are often condemned and sometimes censored.

So far, at least, they have not been banned.

Posted by: skinnyfatts ()
Date: August 27, 2006 10:08AM

Greg Slidel
If someone wants to worship a rock, they have every right to do so.

You are quite correct. If someone wants to worship a rock it is their right. But the methods used to influence that person's decision are what can be troubling.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.