GCCA and Gabriel of Urantia
Posted by: Bronwen Valetta ()
Date: February 26, 2019 01:43AM

The cult of Global Community Communications Alliance (GCCA) run by Gabriel of Urantia, aka Taliasvan, aka Gabriel of Sedona, aka Anthony "Tony" Delevin of Pittburgh PA, is still up to its old tricks at its new location outside of Tubac, Arizona. This cult began in the 1990s in Sedona, Arizona, and used to be called Aquarian Concepts Community.

For the rest of the post, I will refer to this individual as Tony. That was the name his birth family gave him, and all of the other names imply some sort of authority that he does not deserve.

Tony has been emotionally abusing and taking advantage of unsuspecting individuals for decades now. I am hoping that more information about his tactics can be centralized here, so that new victims do not fall prey to his deception.

Tony has left a trail of heartbreak and pain in all of the families he has divided, the dreams he has coopted, and the minds and lives he has destroyed. A few of us are strong enough to speak out against him and to speak for those who feel they cannot speak, due to fear and the cult's intimidation tactics.

Tony's leadership group includes a psychiatrist who is a former member of the Synanon cult and who brought to Tony's cult an intensified version of all of the psychological abuse tactics of Syananon. If anyone is interested, I can give specific examples of how Tony's cult exemplifies each one of Lifton's criteria for thought reform: Dispensing of existence, loading the language, demand for purity, etc.

If you have been affected by this megalomaniac or know someone who was, or if you are just curious about his tactics, please add your comments to this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GCCA and Gabriel of Urantia
Posted by: Truth2All ()
Date: February 26, 2019 04:53AM

Re: GCCA and Gabriel of Urantia
Posted by: Truth2All ()
Date: March 02, 2019 06:06AM

Also found this recent blog:
[truthwelcomehere.wordpress.com]
Personal testimony by ex members of more recent times than most of the previous links above.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.