Help With NTCC
Posted by: Bluewater2 ()
Date: March 13, 2006 02:09AM

Does anyone here have any experience with New Testament Christian Church? Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Help With NTCC
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 13, 2006 11:43AM

Can you give more details about NTCC? Where is it located, does it have a web site, who are the pastors? We care.

Help With NTCC
Posted by: Bluewater2 ()
Date: March 14, 2006 01:33AM

I have found alot of information about them at www.factnet.org. Try this link, [www.factnet.org]. I think they have a website. I will find it for you. They are taking so much money from a relative that lives in poverty. He is getting estranged from his family.

Help With NTCC
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: March 17, 2006 12:35AM

Hi Bluewater2,

There's lots and lots of small, cult-like groups out there that have just not yet been encountered by people who recognize them for what they are - - until someone like you comes along. I suggest that you proceed to educate yourself about "cults" as far as you can (read good sites like this one, and maybe some of the recommended books), and armed with that knowlege, you will be better positioned in determining what is going on with this group. Don't be discouraged because noone here may have heard of this group before - - with small groups, it's often just how it goes.

At a minimum, if you do determine that your relative is being sucked in by some kind of cult, your having a good understanding of what the group is like is most helpful if you decide to get professional help for your relative. And to do that, you need an understanding of what types of things characterize an unsafe or dangerous group (not all groups will shine with all of the warning signs).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.