Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Lori73 ()
Date: January 12, 2016 10:00AM

I have read so many things about this guy on this site. But I feel like its a diversion. Look at his Facebook page and his Twitter page. He's a total Islamophobe!

I don't think he's just another "Counter Jihad Blogger" either. Based on a very reliable source of mine, who works in media, EAB is not just a Media Advisor (that's why he has so much money) but he's working of Lobbyists on K Street in DC.

He is a paid propagandist whose job is to manufacture consent for war against Muslim countries. If you find that hard to believe, just look at all of the articles he has written about Islam. Watch his videos. Read his Tweets. Visit his Facebook page. Even without the inside knowledge that I have, you can easily see it for yourself.

First he was paid by a Leftist group to bring attention to Islamophobia. Then he switched sides. Now he is being paid handsomely to recruit young people, Liberals and former Liberals to the cause of fighting Islam.

There are plenty of peaceful Muslims in the world. I know they are not all peaceful, but Eric is out to help start a war against all Islamic countries. He is part of what is called the Echo Chamber. Although he's only been on the news a few times, his blogs reach a lot of people. His Facebook page has 76,000 followers and his Twitter page has nearly 100,000 followers.

Add to that, he posted Facebook fan page statistics, showing that his page reached, in one week, 9.2 million people!

Is this someone we should ignore? Saying that he is a cult leader is absolutely correct, but not exactly in the traditional way. Is he a dangerous leader? Yes! Do people follow him blindly? Yes! Does he receive loads of money to lead people? Yes! Are people ostracized for criticizing him? Yes!

If Eric Allen Bell does not fit the definition of a dangerous cult leader and does not belong on this site, then I don't know who does. Someone who uses their media contacts and their charisma to demonize 1.6 billion people and to manufacture consent for war is a dangerous person. And he is using traditional mind control techniques, including NLP (as someone else mentioned) to do it.

This man belongs on this site and the truth will out!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.