Beware of the Shim Sung weekend!!
Posted by: jz ()
Date: February 22, 2006 01:21PM

After several months of being a member I was told by my master that my time has come to attend the weekend designed for finding my "true self". in the preperation for the weekend my master asked me to "be like a baby...babies have no preconceptions..."

After the first half day I found it hard to sleep. The next morning at the seminar all the members I've talked to expressed the same experience. The weekend continued with a very emotional second day with lots of screaming and crying by all the attending members. These excercises that usually ended with hugging and emotional high are designed to drain the attendees emotionally before introducing Ilchi Lee's real agenda of generating great change in the world by recruiting 100,000,000 "enlightened" followers to his army. The last "drainer" ended with a request (more like an order) for a commitment to attend at least one additional multi-day seminar (several thousands dollars each) in the following 6 months.

Beware of isolated weekends that ask you to check your brain at the door chant "do my best" and commit to comply 100% to a process you do not understand and are told not to analyze or question.

I have prior knowledge of crowd manipulation methods and I intend to post a detailed description of all the manipulation techniques used in "Shim Sung". (yes I know I'll be breaking the shim sung rules doing that but I believe exposing this typical cult conversion weekend will help many others)

I do believe in spiritual growth but I believe seeking easy enlightment through costly seminars is not the right way.

If you are a Dahn member OPEN YOUR EYES and ask yourself:

1. Why does the master at your center often watch through the window at the classroom's door and take notes? (yes the window is designed for that!)

2. What is the purpose of playing the same looping music during classes? and why can't you buy or copy these tracks?

3. Why you are not allowed to record the class? (didn't you notice the signes?!)

4. Why are you constantly encouraged to attend so many seminars and events?

5. Where does it all lead to? enlightment or enslavement?

Notice the members around you that are already dedicating their lives to your center. Yes, every center has a few that jump right in to the Dahn vortex. And I do not reffer to the one in sedona.

;-)

Answers to these questions and more information will be published soon...

jz@stealthsurfer.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.