CHABAD and Ultra Orthodox Extremist Cults & Abuse of Children
Posted by: K.D. ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:10AM

Why? What Really Happened to [L.D.]?
The Downward Spiral of a Young Woman's Descent into Ultra Orthodox Jewish Cults

Readers if you are really interested in what happens to a young woman who has been abused by the Ultra Orthodox... read on.
It is long but may give you some insight.

What really happened to [L.D.]?

She was only 14 when she started going to the Chabad House...

[L.D.]... a beautiful, bright, Conservative Jewish Girl.. who just became a Bat Mitzvah at the Jacksonville Jewish Center. [L.D.] was NOT from an Orthodox home... not even close. We asked the questions of our Rabbi and people we were close to in the Conservative Jewish Community ... who are these Chabad people? Is it alright for [L.D.] to be there with the young Rabbi and his wife? She went there to perform community service for school ... it was wholesome we thought.. to help them cook, clean, babysit and prepare Shabbat meals......We were so very wrong... and once we knew what was really happening there.... it was too late. This was where all of [L.D.]'s problems started. [L.D.] was never a problem UNTIL she became associated with the Chabad.... read on ... hear our nightmare.

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Something is severely wrong here.......

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS OF YANKY GREENBERG?

The boy that [L.D.] is now engaged to???

Isn't it odd that with all of the Ultra Orthodox rules about marriage that
the boy's parents have not even spoken to us... [L.D.]'s parents????

Here is my personal message to them:

What are you doing?

Do you want to make a fraudulent Shidduch (arranged marriage) with a barely Jewish girl???

[L.D.] is not "frum"(an Orthodox Jew in practice) ... far from it.

[L.D.] is NOT of your world..

and perhaps even more importantly.....since [L.D.] is Bi-Polar/Manic Depressive..

it will only take a matter of time before she comes crashing down to reality!

Are you that desperate for a "match" for your son that you do not even bother to
check her background??? Yes she is beautiful, yes she is believable.. but that
is not the long term issue here. Her history will tell you that this marriage WILL NOT
LAST.

[L.D.]'s parents know nothing of this arrangement nor do we support it!!

It is critical that you stop this from happening.

[L.D.]'s Mother

Where we are today....

We just found out last week that [L.D.] is now about to be married... This is what we feared for her ... she is engaged and about to enter into an arranged marriage within a month or so. The man is from an Ultra Orthodox Jewish community and someone she has known now for just a few weeks!!

[L.D.] isn't an Ultra Orthodox Jewish girl... far from it

[L.D.] is a fun loving American Girl who has no business in this... Ultra Orthodox Judaism is NOT her world and never has been.

What has happened to our girl who just in January posted on her Facebook about how close she is to US her family... (see this Facebook material in my next post).

I personally think that she is running away from financial pressures that she has created for herself... and the pressures at UCF... she is trying to escape and using this young stranger and the Ultra Orthodox as her means to do so.... The comfort she finds with them.. is her escape from reality. [L.D.] is on medication for depression.. she needs to be getting her own life together.. not in a marriage. That will fix nothing that [L.D.] suffers from.

[L.D.] know that: YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE... THIS WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE.

GO SLOWLY... You were raised to have common sense... step back.. look at the big picture and most of all don't rush into anything with anyone.

Cutting your hair to "Half A Tefach" (2 inches long); wearing a Sheitel (a wig) and marrying a stranger.... and day to day living an ULTRA Orthodox Jewish life? This is NOT your background. It may seem mysterious and attractive to you on some level now ... as your means to "escape" the everyday pressures that we all face.... BUT THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Trust me as your Mom this is not the way for you.

This is so very painful for our family but we pray by posting this Blog that this information might help our daughter or someone else who is going through this.

All this started with [L.D.]'s association with the Chabad at 14. They convinced her that as a Conservative Jew .. she was NOT A JEW at all.

We believe with all of our hearts that Chabad is nothing more than a CULT that especially preys on young men and women.

The brainwashing with our daughter started when she was only 14 years old. We believe strongly that she was also sexually abused by them during that time.

The Ultra Orthodox teach young people to think that they are Old Maids if they are not married and pregnant by the time they are 20. Once they are 30 with 10 children, these girl’s lives are over… they cannot leave the husband and the husband frequently has other women or is otherwise abusive … the wife can do nothing but ignore it.

This is the "wonderful life" for many of the women of the Ultra Orthodox.

These predators took her from her family when she was just 18… and now sadly after years of their brainwashing, she has returned to Brooklyn, NY and this extremist world of theirs. Last week was [L.D.]'s 20th birthday.

She received over 10,000 incoming voice and text messages during the last 2 months from various Hasidim convincing her to leave her life and move to the NY Hasidic community. The last phone call made was to the Chabad House in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL... She was fine in January... (read her Facebook Post that follows) then only 5 WEEKS later... she leaves on Spring Break and never returns... drops out of College with a 3.7 GPA... leaves her friends, her parents.. her little 8 year old brother that she adores!!!!

Who or what would make a young woman do this ?? Completely walk away from her life? No legitimate religious entity would encourage this.. but the Ultra Orthodox Jews did TWICE.. once in 2007 and again now.

Our family has endured 6 years of this hell.

Our daughter who had everything to look forward to in life, gave it all away for the Chabad and the Ultra Orthodox acquaintances that pretend to be her world…

These people have ostracized her from her parents and her little brother. Just like any other cult… their mission is to weaken the individual and cut all ties with their family… it looks as though now that they have in fact succeeded in doing this.

Be aware that all of these "Chabad Houses" that are cropping up in every community and every college campus. They are there by design.. to recruit your children!
Every Conservative and Reform Jewish parent should be upset about this. We should speak out and stop this sort of proselytizing and the subsequent brainwashing of our children to believe that they are some how "less Jewish" than their Ultra Orthodox counterparts.

Any of you desiring more information about Chabad as a cult; or information about sexual predators within the Ultra Orthodox sects, etc.
Please visit:

www.failedmessiah.com or
www.culteducation.com.

[L.D.]'s Notes

25 things about me :-) Share

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 7:07pm

1. I am closest to my Daddy...
2. I talk to my mommy and daddy at least 5 times a day each...sometimes more...i drive them crazy...
3. My brother is the cutest 8 year old alive...I love him dearly
4. I have a sister I went from being really close to...to uh well...not talking to...only G-D knows why...weirddddd
5. I love to cook
6. I hate public speaking- even though i talk so much....
7. Some of my college friends have been angels in disguise...aly, shmuly, dina, jenn...u know who u r!
8. I have amazing friends from all over and all sides of life...dont know what i'd do without some of them.
9. My favorite food is onion kugel...something i was always afraid to eat before! lol
10. I love a good game of gin rummy.
11. I always have my phone on me...if i dont...im either deathly ill or uhh in jail...
12. I secretly watch every episode of House M.D. I can get my hands on...love him!
13. I love staying home with a movie..
14. I prefer a beer or vodka tonic to a cosmo or sex on the beach any day...
15. I love getting dressed up
16. I almost never dress up or wear makeup now...not the way I used to be
17. I love road trips with my dad...even though we always get into a fight somewhere around half way through.
18. My mom and I still dye each other's hair...no salon necessary
19. I love surprises
20. Id love to travel the world one day
21. I still have all my stuffed animals in my room
22. I miss the good old days of being in high school...things were mad easy...
23. I wish I could win the lottery and help out the family a bit more than I do now...
24. I miss being with old friends...more like sisters....Susan, Melissa, Bre! Those days were good man!
25. I wont be graduating till about 2015! but, after that im expecting a hubby and a few babies
:-)

About Me the Author...Just a Mom
I believe in the Golden Rule.. I am not at all a big believer in Socialized Religion however I do believe in God. I pray for [L.D.] every day.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2010 03:42AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CHABAD and Ultra Orthodox Extremist Cults & Abuse of Children
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 28, 2015 06:19PM

A Frum Survivor Tells Her Story Publicly - For the First Time
Jewish Community Watch
Jewish Community Watch
Download
Published on Mar 25, 2015

Every survivor of child sexual abuse has a story. Most are untold.
On 3/22/15, in front of a large Los Angeles crowd, Sima Yarmush publicly told her story. For the first time.

For an image and information about her abuser click here: [goo.gl]

Sima represents a wave of a new generation in the religious community that will no longer tolerate silence and cover ups.

This is her full uncut speech at the Jewish Community Watch event in Los Angeles 3/22/15.

A Frum Survivor Tells Her Story Publicly - For the First Time

Re: CHABAD and Ultra Orthodox Extremist Cults & Abuse of Children
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 28, 2015 06:43PM

A restless pursuit of sexual abusers

Jewish Journal
Meyer Seewald, the founder of the sexual abuse watchdog Jewish Community Watch (JCW), uttered the name of a local rabbi to a packed room during a March 22 community event hosted by L.A. Congregation Shaarei Tefila....

Read above link for rest of story.

JCW Wall of Shame Website

SPEAK UP! 7 Orthodox Abuse Survivors Break the Silence

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.