The Hypnotist Father Meletios Webber
Posted by: Ted1711 ()
Date: February 10, 2015 07:23AM

This man was the abbot (archimandrite) of the Saint John of San Francisco monastery in Manton, California. I am reporting him here, because in the Orthodox Church (which I belong) there is often no accountability, and spiritual wolves like this go unpunished. Father Meletios' admitted to hypnotizung his monks, creating an alternate ego within them, who in turn would communicate with the true ego, and encourage their true egos to engage in homosexual activity and masterbation! Is this sick and satanic or what? Today this man is an associate priest in the Netherlands, when he should have been defroked for spiritually and psychologically abusing these monks! He is so deluded, that he even "blessed" people to engage in homosexual activity! This is astonishing! More information on this pervert here.

[www.monomakhos.com]

[www.pokrov.org]

This man also admitted to alcoholism in his past. And this is the kind of man they put in charge of souls? Unbelievable!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Hypnotist Father Meletios Webber
Posted by: Otto Wagner ()
Date: February 28, 2015 08:58AM

Wow that is incredible. I'm sure he is not uniques, though, in all churches across the globe. There are a lot of people like this....demoniac... Do you still go to that church? I've often wonder why people continue to go to churches or temples or what have you where there are examples such as this?

Re: The Hypnotist Father Meletios Webber
Posted by: Otto Wagner ()
Date: February 28, 2015 04:52PM

That is incredible how people like that can get away with it. But he is certainly not uniques in churches across the globe. I often wonder though, why people would continue going to a church like that?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.