Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: ReneLL1985 ()
Date: November 28, 2019 05:51AM

I know them pretty well, and my perception of them is very different from yours.
I Know the Summers take their mission very seriously, i do too. i see how their seriousness can be difficult to deal with.
If you have evidences to back up your claims, i would like to hear them. here or in private.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: Jan Honza ()
Date: November 28, 2019 06:00AM

You are one of them, a member of the criminal organization.
Let us find who you are.....

Date: November 28, 2019 07:29AM

that escalated quickly...
i think its better i step away from this.
i will let others make their mind about all of this on their own.
I will only give my word that i am not a criminal nor do i wish harm to anyone.
If i had knowledge of something like that amongs the society of the new message, i would stand for it, at all.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 29, 2019 12:06AM

Jan Honza:

You have posted baseless paranoid delusional conspiracy theories here and you have personally attacked a member of this message board.

You are banned.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2019 12:15AM by rrmoderator.

Date: November 29, 2019 03:14AM

rrmoderator
Thank you very much. I'm sorry about this, i don't know what the is problem exactly, but i have been informed that this person is known by 'the society of the New Message', it wasnt a complete lie.
But about all these criminal allegations... i really don't support that.
I must correct my previous typo : " I would NOT stand for it, at all " .
I'm honestly just a worker, a simple man, i do not care for any of these things. I study Marshall's work because it 'works' for me, and i have seen no deception on their part throughout my close scrutiny, over many years now.
I think this person must have had a bad personal experience with this organisation, which is possible, but thats pretty much it.
I hope we get a more constructive conversation next time.
Peace.

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.