Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:27AM

Beware, the mind can buy into all kinds of fantastical imaginings...

Our internet is stocked with misinformation, theories, and trolling.

Our entertainment culture feeds into this...C2C am...all that stuff (though very entertaining!)...speaks to the "lonely hearts" in the night time hours...

It can feel like a friend.

You want answers...you are seeking...people have answers...it seems logical.

You want answers to the enigmatic, sensory experiences of your life.

Perhaps you have out of body experiences...

...could it be aliens???

...does someone have the answers?

You think you're called to a higher spiritual calling.

...does someone have the answers?

Seeking outside of oneself is a mistake...a misunderstanding.

Whether it be a guru, or an enlightened alien, or a spiritual force, or a voice outside oneself...

These are ALL red herrings.

Please understand that even the most intelligent, successful, and sophisticated people can fall into this trap.

We need to tune in to our inner wisdom voices.

I'm not a formal Christain but this quote seems appropriate:

Luke 17:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: ReneLL1985 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 01:50AM

zizlz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the video:
>
>

>
> You cannot tell an ally from an adversary unless
> you're very skilled in the
> mental environment, very intuitive, very
> insightful, literally a seer, okay,
> because they're presenting themselves as the
> saviors of humanity.
He is referring to those that are targetted by the alien intervention, which can read and influence minds, and project images and sensation using advanced means. People in this situation have to be very skilled in order to see throught the deception.
It can also refer to humanity in general, having to discern 'visitors' intentions.
Our potential allies know we cant tell the difference yet, that is one of the reason they cant intervene now.

To consider if Marshalls message may be the work of an alien race can be a reasonable question to consider. i know i did when i found it.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: September 11, 2019 01:34AM

He is referring to those that are targetted by the alien intervention, which can read and influence minds, and project images and sensation using advanced means.

That's interesting, could you expand on that? Do you think that some people are not actually people but holographic projections? If not, then what do the projections look like?

What does "projecting sensation" mean? Does it mean that any sensory input we experience could be fake, could be sensation projected into the brain by aliens?

Date: September 11, 2019 06:14AM

i think this chapter explains it best.
[alliesofhumanity.org]

But specifically, no, some people are not 'holographic projections', its , for exemple, to project an image of 'Jesus' to a christian fanatic, in order to gain his allegiance and compliance. Because they can 'read minds', its easy for them to take a shape that pacifies the target, based on its tendencies.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:10AM

ReneLL1985 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think this chapter explains it best.
> [alliesofhumanity.org]
>

Thanks. I don't have time to read the whole thing unfortunately but I did a quick ctrl+F search on the page for words containing "hologr" or "sense" or "sensation" but there were no results. A search for "Project" did deliver a result:

It is our understanding that the true Jesus will not return to the world, for he is working in concert with the Unseen Ones and serves humanity and other races as well. The one who will come claiming his name will come from the Greater Community. He will be one who is born and bred for this purpose by the collectives that are in the world today. He will appear human and will have significant abilities compared to what you can accomplish at this moment. He will seem completely altruistic. He will be able to perform acts that will engender either fear or great reverence. He will be able to project images of angels, demons or whatever his superiors wish to expose you to. He will seem to have spiritual powers. Yet he will come from the Greater Community, and he will be part of the collective. And he will engender allegiance to follow him. Eventually, for those who cannot follow him, he will encourage their alienation or their destruction.

I wonder if this fake jesus will use the same holographic projection technology that Summers mentioned in the "Alien Agenda" video.

> But specifically, no, some people are not
> 'holographic projections', its , for exemple, to
> project an image of 'Jesus' to a christian
> fanatic, in order to gain his allegiance and
> compliance. Because they can 'read minds', its
> easy for them to take a shape that pacifies the
> target, based on its tendencies.

That's not what the text says, it says that fake Jesus will come as a real person ("born and bred"). He isn't being projected, but he does do projecting ("images of angels, demons or whatever his superiors wish to expose you to").

It's all very interesting. Personally I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster so I guess fake Jesus will project that for me. I'll make sure to pinch the Spaghetti Monster when I see it, to check if it's real or a hologram.

Posted by: Jan Honza ()
Date: November 26, 2019 05:32AM

I was a student at the School of the New Message for over a decade. I was also a volunteer and I did a lot of things for the World Wide Community of the New Message over the years.
When I finally went to their Sanctuary and their Encampment in Colorado, I discovered beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are a sect of fake White Supremacists: I was treated in a consistently racist way and tricked into a couple of traps that I managed to escape without a fight or an accident.

I have met the Messenger, Marshall Vian Summers and his wife Patrica and son Reed.
Marshall was always very cold and calculating with me: he used my services and discarded me afterwards, with Reed the son, having done his utter best to get rid of me discreetly (strange chance encounters, situations that can get violent with witnesses against me, entrapment...)

I also know their friends in Europe. These are not just students but also very special Core Assitants: their great hero is called Mathieu Goldstein, French apparently. Mathieu is a Nazi, his wife Katia, is something equivalent, although half-Chinese in blood. This is a marriage meant to deceive people.
The School of the New Message has also a neo-Nazi who is more recognizable as such: David Verstraete, also of French nationality… I know a few more of these ‘special students’, and lots of others who are just trying to Walk with the Messenger.

I have been used by some of these European students, when they first started with the New Message and they were working their way in. When I discovered and knew for sure that these are Nazis, I was ready to report them to the Summers. But I never got the chance to do this, he is on their side of the fence! I was isolated among the student community and then all kinds of strange coincidences happened, I had health issues and was afraid for my life. I left the group. I have since distanced myself from this sect and had to move and change a lot of things in my life, in order to avoid accidents, health issues, entrapment and death!!

Marshall Vian Summers has a velvet voice, sounds soft and gentle, but in the act, this person is a hard criminal. He definitely decided on my elimination after a decade without giving me any warning, any sign of alert, nothing. He barely spoke to me.

This organization has connections to the criminal world. Most of these people are rich or upper middle-class. And they can pay a professional if they need special services…..
This School of the New Message does not know what Spirituality is… they do not have empathy, compassion, sense of honor, sense of humor, heart...

Date: November 26, 2019 06:15AM

Hi Jan
This is the weirdest testimony and description of Marshall and his work that i ever heard...
i cant believe its honest... how did you end with such a perspective?
i met Mathieu and Katia last year briefly.... You are saying that Mathieu is a nazi..? where did you get that idea?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2019 06:17AM by ReneLL1985.

Date: November 26, 2019 10:30AM

i want to say that i personally am not afraid for my life or anyones in the society, no matter their behavior.
if you are concerned about it, please be at ease... there is no way the Summers family would do such a thing.

If i ever find out that theres anything of that sort going on, i will contact the police(not post and run on forums...).

Date: November 28, 2019 05:22AM

Mathieu is not a traditional neo-nazi. He is Gestapo level, from a family that is free-masons (that how many Nazis hid themselves away after WW2 within French society and elsewhere).
His wife Katia is from a different family: very white Han Chinese. They also have secret societies, some of which are just as genetically racist as Nazis.
These two groups seem to have an alliance: the marriage of Katia and Mathieu is "special".
They did not come to the New Message to learn but to take it over for their world elite.

How long did you Mathieu for?
He looks so gentile, does he not?

Date: November 28, 2019 05:48AM

I have no proof that I can provide to the police. I have however managed to inform the police in more than one nation. If something happens to me, there will be an investigation, and people will know where to look.

How well do you know the Summers? Marshall?
Maybe you have only seen his gentle face. He has another one as well. His father was a very dominant white american male. And Marshall has this in him. He suppresses it most of the time, but in fact he is very authoritarian. And you can perceive this if you know how he manipulates people.
Reed is much worse… And then this fake relationship he has with Ayesha, his wife!

All 4 Summers, if assessed from a psychological point of view, are stark, raving mad. They definitely do not know what spirituality is and do not adhere to the guidelines of the New Message.
I found them very cold, calculating and without any real empathy, compassion or affection, behind the nice front that they put up.
They have a gang, a criminal organization behind them - one connection point here is Will Burrows.

Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.