Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: September 01, 2019 07:17PM

ReneLL1985 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they are here for biological ressources, not the
> ressources we normally think of precious, such as
> gold or minerals.
> We can observe many barren world, not worlds like
> ours, filled with life and biological diversity.
>
> about them communicating throught 'spiritual
> teachers', you mean him, in particular? or the new
> age movement?
> The allies mention that they tried to communicate
> with others, but it failed. i dont know why.
> the aliens do not only communicate throught
> 'spiritual teachers', let me quote the website
> (not from the briefings themselve) :
>
>
>
> This extraterrestrial Intervention is being
> focused n four arenas:
> It is influencing certain individuals in positions
> of power and authority in government,
> commerce and religion to cooperate with the
> Intervention through the promise of greater
> wealth, power & technology
>
> - It is creating hidden establishments in the
> world from which the Intervention can exert its
> influence in the Mental Environment, seeking to
> make people everywhere open and
> compliant to its will through a “Pacification
> Program”
>
> -It is manipulating our religious values and
> spiritual impulses in order to gain human
> allegiance to their cause
>
> It is taking people against their will, and often
> without their awareness, to support an
> interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid
> race and a new leadership who would be
> bonded to the “visitors.”
>
>
> Part of their method of psychological warfare is
> to subvert our spiritual inclinations and
> religious traditions, that is why part of their
> 'work' is aimed toward those kind of people.

Hi Rene, I only just noticed the above post of yours, I overlooked it before.

I assume your comment below:

they are here for biological ressources, not the ressources we normally think of precious, such as gold or minerals.

was in reply to my comment:

What we actually see when we look into space is an unspeakably vast amount of untapped resources, all the energy and matter we could ever need is there, and we don't see anyone mining it. At all. But according to Summers, the resources of the universe are apparently scarce and therefore alien civilizations engage in extensive interstellar trade.

which was in reply to Summers' quoted statement:

And they make it very clear that the more advanced a race is technologically, the greater its need for resources, the more it has to be engaged in complex arenas of trade, the more it has to be uniform and undemocratic, and the more it's actually vulnerable to having access to what it needs from the Greater Community.

So according to you Summers was saying that the more technologically advanced a race is the greater its need for biological resources is? Summers didn't make that clear. Why would they need so much biological resources and what does that mean anyway?

If they want to interbreed with us, all they'd need is some of our DNA*, which they can get from anywhere, from our trash for example, so why kidnap us onto their flying saucers?

> -It is manipulating our religious values and
> spiritual impulses in order to gain human
> allegiance to their cause

What is their cause, do you know?

And if the goal of the new message is to somehow hinder the evil aliens in achieving their cause, how do they hope to do so?

I looked at newmessage.org and besides the alien stuff I see spiritual teachings and practices that don't stand out as original in any way. I don't see how it helps to obstruct whatever the evil aliens' cause is.

To anyone who may find this interesting:
You can hear the voice of God or "the angelic presence" or whatever speaking through Summers if you click on the play-button under "Listen" on this page:
[www.newmessage.org]

The speech patterns are almost identical to those of Osho/Rajneesh, one of the most well-known spiritual teachers of the past few decades. And as I think has been discussed before on this forum, that way of speaking, with the prolonged S or H sounds at the end of the sentences, has a hypnotic effect. You can hear Osho's speaking here:
[www.youtube.com]

So God or the angels have learned to speak English and have somehow acquired the same speech patterns as Osho, and they telepathically control Summers' body to speak through him, and what they have to say is run-of-the-mill spiritual stuff.

Or, another option: Summers is consciously or subconsciously inspired by Osho's way of speaking and that's why he speaks that way when he slips into his "channeling" persona. As so many channelers that do this kind of thing, this changing of way of speaking, acting, etc. when they slip into the persona, there may be something genuine about this. Like Beyonce who used to slip into her alter-ego "Sasha Fierce" when she was on stage. This alter ego she developed didn't have stage fright whereas the real Beyonce did. "Becoming" Sasha Fierce helped her access a part of herself that was normally inaccessible to her. Does that mean that Sasha Fierce is a real person taking control of Beyonce's body? Probably not. It's more likely that it's a part of her own psyche. I see these channelers and their entities in the same way. They may mean well and not themselves understand what's actually happening to them psychologically when they're channeling. They may be sincere. But that does not mean those entities are really separate from their own psyche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Date: September 01, 2019 08:39PM

To clarify a point in my last post:

I asked what the cause of the evil aliens is, what do they want with us.

You may answer along the lines of what you quoted from the website earlier:

They want to pacify us, they want to to support an interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be bonded to the “visitors.”

But then I'd once again ask: why? They can easily take DNA samples of all species on Earth and reproduce them in whatever habitat they prefer, if our biological diversity is what they are after. And why would they be after that anyway? Are they just nature lovers, is that it?

Or do they want us as a work force? In that case, wouldn't be robotics and AI be a much more practical solution for them?

A civilization technologically advanced enough for space colonization can mine the exceedingly abundant matter and energy from this galaxy and create a vast array of huge space colonies (something like O'Neill cylinders probably, because they let you pick any desired level of gravity). These colonies are much easier to shield against radiation, asteroid impacts, alien attacks and other space dangers than any planet, and can much easier be moved to any desired location in the universe. It's not without reason that Jeff Bezos' vision for the future of mankind in space is that we live in space colonies like these instead of colonizing planets. Artificial space colonies are more practical than planets if you want to colonize space. So I'm curious what exactly the evil aliens want with the Earth.

For anyone who's interested in the practicalities of colonizing space, this YouTube playlist of Isaac Arthur is a good start (He recommends turning on the subtitles because his speech impediment sometimes makes him hard to understand):
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2019 08:51PM by zizlz.

Posted by: ReneLL1985 ()
Date: September 04, 2019 02:41AM

Would you mind making 1 clear question please.
you are asking 'why would another race want what we have?'
Don't you have this answer in observation of the natural world, including our own history? thats natural competition.
We have something that is valuable to others and they are in a position where they think they can take it for themselves.

You make a lot of assumption about 'what an advanced technological race' could do, but thats assumptions. to think that technology is a solution to all problems, that somehow, they can do whatever they want without struggle, is fantasy, in my opinion.

For exemple, they dont take people to steal a bit of dna, they take sperm and eggs, manipulate them and implant it in human women for a few months, then they take it back and God knows what they do then.
Its obviously not simple to create hybrids as 'taking a bit of hair and putting it in a machine'.

They are not described as 'evil', but simply serving their own interests, and having little to no regard for human culture or freedom, only our potential usefulness.
Those that would not do unethical actions will not intervene here. Theres no 'saviors'. Those posing as 'enlightened races', or 'galactic federation of light' are trying to deceive us into giving away our power and sovereignty.

I dont mind speaking about 'aliens', but is this the subject of the thread?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2019 02:55AM by ReneLL1985.

Date: September 04, 2019 03:34AM

you are asking 'why would another race want what we have?'
Don't you have this answer in observation of the natural world, including our own history? thats natural competition.

Natural competition is competition for access to limited resources. What resources are the aliens and us competing for? What exactly do they want from us?

You make a lot of assumption about 'what an advanced technological race' could do, but thats assumptions. to think that technology is a solution to all problems, that somehow, they can do whatever they want without struggle, is fantasy, in my opinion.

An intelligent species that is advanced enough to travel vast distances through space would have to possess a very advanced understanding of physical reality and thus a very advanced capability of manipulating physical reality. It's more of a logical deduction than an assumption.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2019 03:35AM by zizlz.

Date: September 04, 2019 05:41AM

i dont share your assumption. i think its obvious that nature can create products that are difficult to replicate.
If technology had the power you give it to have, i think its safe to assume that the universe we live in would look very different.
It seems like inter-stellar travel is possible, but not easy. To produce clones via cloning is too, but it requires some kind of biological ressources.
Technology dont surpass nature.

Date: September 04, 2019 12:01PM

Can you please answer my question, Rene? What exactly do the dangerous aliens want from us?

Your prophet is warning of great alien danger but I still can't figure out what that danger is. And he offers a solution to this problem too if i understand correctly, and I still can't figure out what that is either, but since you asked me to ask you only one question at a time, please answer me what the dangerous aliens want from us.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2019 12:20PM by zizlz.

Date: September 05, 2019 01:47AM

Okay never mind Rene. I found the answers to my questions when I rewatched the Alien Agenda video.

Later I'll probably write a summary of the alien beliefs of The New Message in case anyone's interested. It's pretty scary because Summers claims that aliens have infiltrated humanity. Anybody could be an alien in disguise, you can't recognize them as aliens "unless you're very skilled in the mental environment, very intuitive, very insightful, literally a seer."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2019 01:48AM by zizlz.

Date: September 05, 2019 11:36AM

They want biological ressources, and i also read that this planet have a strategic position in our region of space.

Where did he claim that 'they could be anyone' ?
Its said that they are placed in position of influence, but never in public position.
They are simply agents for them, as they can function in our world while being part of their 'hive mind'.
They are not infiltrating everyday people, as far as i know, nor does Marshall, the Message or the Briefings claims to.
The process of creating hybrids seems laborious and lenghty, they are 'playing around'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2019 11:37AM by ReneLL1985.

Date: September 05, 2019 11:46AM

From the video:

the Allies’ intention is to warn us that there are different races of beings here, but they're all part of an Intervention. And there are competing groups here in the world and they're multiracial.

So we may see them in different forms and they can certainly project forms. I don't mean that mysteriously, I mean that technologically. I mean they can project images holographically into our environment.

What is important to us is to know that those in our world today are resource explorers and they are working beneath the rules or around the rules of engagement that are established in our region of space in order to have access to our world.

You cannot tell an ally from an adversary unless you're very skilled in the
mental environment, very intuitive, very insightful, literally a seer, okay,
because they're presenting themselves as the saviors of humanity.

[...]

But they're infusing themselves into the hierarchies of religion, government
and probably, even more specifically or more greatly, in commerce.

Date: September 05, 2019 11:51AM

I don't know about you Rene, but I'm pretty sure Summers is an alien.

"infusing themselves into the hierarchies of religion" — check.

"presenting themselves as the saviors of humanity" — check.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2019 11:52AM by zizlz.

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.