Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: August 27, 2019 04:01AM

The SkepDic article is an interesting read. At the end they embedded a video of Summers' wife talking about "Walking with the messenger". She seems very (very very!) into the message.

[youtu.be]

Just like her husband, she uses a lot of words to say what essentially amounts to nothing more than vague belief and total devotion, nothing that could be summarized in a way that makes sense.

I think it's understandable that Rene has trouble coming up with a summary of the New Message.

ReneLL1985
About doing a summary of the New Message... its not simple.
I can try to answer more specific questions, but i cant write a whole summary down, at least not today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "The New Message From God" an odd and mostly overlooked cult. They have my wife.
Posted by: ReneLL1985 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 11:23PM

I dont see any questions. I respect your opinion, you dont have to agree with me.
i didnt know they were advertising on youtube. i dont see it as a problem.
We have to get the word out, we have to use the means that are available.
They make some money, they receive donations. they rent a building in a city that is expensive, they sometimes travel.
This is real life... i dont know how you think this 'should' work'.

Would you like to speak about the alien part? this is what got me interested in his work. I had been researching the subject for a few years when i found the 'allies of humanity briefings'. It was a real eureka moment for me. But i was surprised when i found out the 'New Message'...

Date: August 27, 2019 11:29PM

When i first found Marshall, the skeptic dictionnary was an argument for me to keep investigating his work, because i could see that his detractors were pathetic...
You really think 'the skeptic dictionnary' article is any good? i think the opposite.
About the video of her wife, i dont know what you expect. this is a clip from a session that is done for students, probably in private. It is a very heavy subject to talk about, they understand that claiming to have a message from God will bring a lot of resistance.
I dont know how i would do if i was in her place.
as much as the previous questions were respectful, yours are just provocative.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2019 11:31PM by ReneLL1985.

Date: August 27, 2019 11:37PM

About a summary of the New Message, you can check the wiki page : [www.newmessage.org]
or this [www.newmessage.org]
my point is that its available online for free... if you want to know what it is about, you only have to go check it out.
theres nothing hidden, theres no 'levels' with 'secrets', like in cults...
Its all about the Message, which is available for free, online.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2019 11:45PM by ReneLL1985.

Date: August 28, 2019 01:06AM

ReneLL1985 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont see any questions.

That's right, I was just sharing what I found for those who are interested, my post wasn't directed at you. Thanks for pointing to the summary. It's pretty lengthy still, I'll read it when I find the time.

An example of what strikes me as ridiculous about the alien stuff (pulled from the Alien Agenda video's sub file):

And they make it very clear that the more advanced a race is technologically, the greater its need for resources, the more it has to be engaged in complex arenas of trade, the more it has to be uniform and undemocratic, and the more it's actually vulnerable to having access to what it needs from the Greater Community. And we live in a highly populated
part of the universe where there is not a lot of frontier, where there are very strict rules of trade, a great deal of control over territory.

It's not the Wild West out there, free for our taking.
And war has been suppressed in this region of space. Conquest is suppressed. So if you want to gain influence over another world, you have to do it through other means. And the other means have been cultivated to a very high degree. And we're talking about
persuasion and deception, okay.

And here we are the native peoples of the world thinking that we're in the center of the universe, that if anyone would come to visit us they would come to help us, most naturally, because we are so important to the cosmos. And, you know, we, of course, want higher technology because we want power.

And we have problems here we can't seem to deal with, global problems, resource depletion, climate change, political corruption, a growing dissonance between nations over who will have access to the remaining resources of the world, just one example.

And so we feel very needy of help, see what I'm saying? And so the Allies Briefings make it very clear that those who are in the world today will present themselves as agents of change and beneficial change for humanity.

The world cannot be militarily overtaken because it would destroy its value.

None of the races visiting our world can live here because of the biological hazard.

So they need human assistance. They need us to use the planet the way they want it used.
And they'll even use all of our infrastructure. And the reason that this is new and not ancient is because only in the latter part of the 20th century have we created an infrastructure that foreign races could utilize. The native peoples couldn't do anything for them.

[OK, well what about the times of Atlantis?]

The world's been visited throughout its history. There have been attempts to colonize the planet.

They've all failed because of the biological hazard. And biological hazard is a very big deal in the Greater Community.

What we actually see when we look into space is an unspeakably vast amount of untapped resources, all the energy and matter we could ever need is there, and we don't see anyone mining it. At all. But according to Summers, the resources of the universe are apparently scarce and therefore alien civilizations engage in extensive interstellar trade. This is so obviously fantasy based on how human countries interact with each other. It's all so "nuts and bolts" as they call it in ufo-circles. Jaques Vallee is a reputable scientist that has investigated ufo-sightings in great detail and what becomes clear from his work is that whatever reality there is behind the ufo phenomenon (if any), it's far stranger than we can imagine.

And what's most ridiculous to me is the notion that aliens would choose to communicate with us through some spiritual teacher. There are and have been so many spiritual teachers that have claimed to exclusively receive divine (and/or alien) messages.

Reality as we perceive it in daily life is so much less extravagant than Summers' tales that I can understand their appeal. The evil that really concerns us and that we can really do anything about is our own egotism. And the wisdom we should really learn to listen to is our innate inner wisdom. But addressing our egotism and following our inner wisdom can seem much less appealing than "the new message". It's much easier to believe in alien external evil and follow external wisdom (a *prophet* even) than to confront our inner reality.

That's my two cents and no doubt some people will see it very differently and they're free to do so. And they're even free to try to win souls through deceptive advertising and censorship.

(By censorship I mean their practices on the subreddits that appear to be about aliens but are really fronts for Summers:)

[www.reddit.com]

I was unceremoniously banned without cause, without the ability to appeal, without notice, without being told or given a length or timeframe, and banned from two subReddits simultaneously, in violation of the moderator guidelines — for challenging this groups stranglehold on the alien agenda and alien abduction narrative. They delete with haste any post that counters their groups objectives, and pretend that there is discussions going on that support open dialogue and exploration of the alien topics, but the reality is not true. They care not what anyone’s ideas are and value not objective input. They dont want to consider any viewpoint that counters their narrow and tightly held belief system that purports MARSHALL SUMMERS is indeed the new messiah, that aliens are part of gods plan, and through this wackjobs meditations, and telepathic telegrams from our space brothers comes all hope, inspiration, and resources that humans will need to rise up against bad aliens, and so eventually we can join some kind of galactic super council presided over by presumably Jesus and God himself, with Mr. Summers as their righthand man.

So by now I think it's clear that I won't be converted by prophet Summers and my interest in him and his message is strictly for its entertainment value. But it's not that entertaining to me that I'm willing to devote much more time to it so I may not engage in this discussion much (if at all) anymore.

Date: August 28, 2019 01:27AM

they are here for biological ressources, not the ressources we normally think of precious, such as gold or minerals.
We can observe many barren world, not worlds like ours, filled with life and biological diversity.

about them communicating throught 'spiritual teachers', you mean him, in particular? or the new age movement?
The allies mention that they tried to communicate with others, but it failed. i dont know why.
the aliens do not only communicate throught 'spiritual teachers', let me quote the website (not from the briefings themselve) :

This extraterrestrial Intervention is being focused n four arenas:
It is influencing certain individuals in positions of power and authority in government,
commerce and religion to cooperate with the Intervention through the promise of greater
wealth, power & technology

- It is creating hidden establishments in the world from which the Intervention can exert its
influence in the Mental Environment, seeking to make people everywhere open and
compliant to its will through a “Pacification Program”

-It is manipulating our religious values and spiritual impulses in order to gain human
allegiance to their cause

It is taking people against their will, and often without their awareness, to support an
interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be
bonded to the “visitors.”

Part of their method of psychological warfare is to subvert our spiritual inclinations and religious traditions, that is why part of their 'work' is aimed toward those kind of people.

Date: August 28, 2019 01:30AM

i am very surprised by this testimony... i will investigate it.
From my experience, the people of the new message are very shy about doing this. they tolerate a lot before taking action.
On reddit, the only time i have seen Marshall and the society be active, it was very ugly, people were mean and disrespectful and not much positive communication could be done.
At the time, i proposed that we methodically 'thumb down' every of these posts, but people didnt agree with me, they just gave up the idea.
I have the feeling this person is trying to hurt the society, i will try to speak with him/her directly.
Edit* : the person who made that post is banned from reddit again... he shared information that are false about the work of Marshall :

'"that aliens are part of gods plan, and through this wackjobs meditations, and telepathic telegrams from our space brothers comes all hope, inspiration, and resources that humans will need to rise up against bad aliens, and so eventually we can join some kind of galactic super council presided over by presumably Jesus and God himself, with Mr. Summers as their righthand man."

This is a complete lie, its very very far from what Marshall, the Message and the briefings are saying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2019 01:37AM by ReneLL1985.

Date: August 28, 2019 01:52AM

Edit* : the person who made that post is banned from reddit again..

I don't know what makes you say that. The person was banned from the subreddits that are "new message" fronts, not from reddit. Here's their profile page, alive and well: [www.reddit.com]

Date: August 28, 2019 03:26AM

i thought it was because i could not comment on it... maybe i am blocked? i am not good with reddit.
he does seem to have this reputation, from the replies he got, no?
there are people that are extremely offended by what the NM suggests and are aggressive about it, maybe it was his case. If you can reply or message him, i encourage you to investigate.
In any case, i have to insist that he is spreading lies about the NM, by his description of it, at least. FOr his whole story of victimisation, i really dont know about it, and i would be extremely surprised if this really is an accurate description of an actual event. if it is, i am willing to speak to those concerned(if they can be known).
(i found this from him : [www.reddit.com] )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2019 03:30AM by ReneLL1985.

Date: August 28, 2019 03:54AM

Yes it looks like DirtyBirdy started his own subreddit /r/Alien_Abductions/ after he was banned from /r/AlienAbductions/ (without the underscore). But the subreddit he started is just him talking to himself :). I don't think I'll look into any of this further, I'm kind of done with the subject and have a lot of other things to do. Thank you for your informative posts and for remaining so civil even when I didn't.

Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.