Hassan's latest!
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 28, 2014 04:25AM

[phtherapies.wordpress.com]

"Self-proclaimed “cult expert” Steve Hassan appears to be cashing in on people who work with human trafficking victims, a much more popular and potentially lucrative cause than cult victims whose popularity have declined since their heyday in the 1970s-80s. His latest is that he has incorporated his BITE model (which is based on other people’s ideas cobbled together and lacks evidence even for cults, let alone human trafficking) and developed with Sowers Education a copyrighted proprietary system called Ending the Game (C) (don’t forget that copyright symbol!) claimed to be of help to people who work with human trafficking. What evidence is there for the efficacy of this program? None! (other than perhaps testimonials). They seem to think this is okay since there are no evidence-based approaches yet for working with human trafficking victims. Apparently they think this lack of evidence means they can jump the gun and market an expensive, proprietary copyrighted program when really the ethical thing would have been to offer it at no cost as an experimental program and test it with full informed consent."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hassan's latest!
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 28, 2014 05:25AM

To whom it may concern:

The Cult Education Institute does not recommend Steve or endorse him.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: October 28, 2014 06:10AM

And I have not worked for or with him in about a year and a half, either. I quit working with Freedom of Mind a couple of weeks or so after the Boston Marathon bombings. I used to be reluctant to speak or write negatively of him in public (talk about your phobia indoctrination), but no more. I'm sick of his displays of utter hypocrisy, and my noticing the latest HuffPo piece was the last straw.

More later.

Date: October 28, 2014 11:09PM

Now, the Great and Powerful Hassan has blocked me from being able to comment on his FOM Facebook page, and has deleted my recent posts to it, as well. Isn't that called "Information Control", Steve?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 28, 2014 11:14PM

That's what he does.

Steve Hassan has historically blocked people that post anything other than praise about him. And he has operated through surrogates to get critical information about him removed from this site.

See the following that he has sought to have removed.

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.cultnews.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 29, 2014 02:54AM

Date: October 29, 2014 04:48AM

test

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.