kabbalah
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: May 24, 2018 06:44AM

I have been involved with someone who seems to have a weak mind and ends up being manipulated... our relationship has being partial haunted by abusive cultic people even a woman ... all claim to be very spiritual.. he is now doing kabbalah he is jew and told me this is a mystical side of the religion I got completely alarmed when he said in an innocent way they asked him to not share the teachings as people might not understand and confuse him... also they said to him to not judge the teachings... and he started to say things like the opponent that people can be the opponent and I can be one.. we recently started to see each other after months of separation and he was being kind feeling compassion being sweet about 3 weeks ago he started to say those things the opponent and saying people are vulnerable to get pity so now he is not being caring that much and we had an argument .. and I do not see him for a week, I have not said a word about kabbalah as I know he will rebel against me and these people will use it in their favour does anyone being involved? I would like to know more..

Re: kabbalah
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:01AM

Is this Kabbalah Centre, the one run by the Berg family?

Or some other kabbalah group?

Date: May 24, 2018 06:56PM

Kabbalah centre In london..

Education - What You Can Do Next
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:36PM

Dear light34:

Madonna is renowned for being strong minded, not weak. And she's the most valuable conquest Kabbalah Centre has made.

KC has acquired its subjects because of its many years experience in grooming and recruiting -- and by NOT telling people full information about what will be done to them after they get emotionally involved.

Best move you can make is education.

The most complete up to date information on how to understand and respond to a cult situation is to get and read Cults Inside Out: How People Get in and Can Get Out by Rick Ross. Detailed descriptions on how you can cope, and how to research the situation.

[www.google.com]

Lots of information about Kabbalah Centre in the CEI archives

[www.culteducation.com]

Lots of earlier CEI discussions of Kabbalah Centre

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: May 26, 2018 03:08AM

Got the book already that is why I have not told him to get out of it... i was wondering if someone was there and could share the experience.. i will read the articles thank you.

Date: May 26, 2018 03:38AM

so the thing is kabbalah studies exist they are genuine good news then.

Date: June 13, 2018 06:12AM

Hi yes we have that going on even in most apostolic or charasmatic churches , its called kundalini awakening
Or serpent spirit . Check out the video kundalini awakening by andrew strom . I was also sucked into this myself for over 30 years its disguized as faith healing , but the jerking and crying,laughing, and even feeling drunk is not normal in a church ... Get out if your church is showing these signs .

Unfortunatly its going gang busters in all kinds of churches
Including hillsong

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.