Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: 'Free Meditation'..might be a front for Frederick Lenz Rama Cult
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 17, 2019 09:38AM

Renee Linnell has published a memoir, The Burn Zone.

[www.amazon.com]

Linnell did not identify the cult, (woman led), giving it the name "University of Mysticism."

The leader, whom Linnell names 'Lakshmi', wore a business suit and high heels when giving the intro meditation course that sparked Linnell's interest.

Linnell was successful, superbly educated, plenty of friends. She was going through a time of sorrow in her life, curiously tried a meditation class...and along with a good friend, got trapped. The cult leader ensured that Linnell became isolated from her own family and friends.

The 'University of Mysticism' as described by Linnell does share many features wirh Lenz's group...vague Buddhism, martial arts, "tantra" disciples commanded to get trained in computer technology and business administration.

I thought of Lenz as I read Burn Zone.

Thus, I was amazed when reading the Amazon reviews to find someone named M had written this:
December 30, 2018
Format: Paperback

"Great and honest book. Dr. Fredrick Lenz III, a.k.a. Rama, taught Tantric Buddhism and career development via computer programming and money in precisely the same fashion as the guru Lakshmi from the "Burn Zone". Abuse and fear mongering included.

100% match.

I lived it."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2019 10:03AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 'Free Meditation'..might be a front for Frederick Lenz Rama Cult
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 18, 2019 12:08AM

The FACT oeganization has a report about this very group. Nicole Grace University of Mysticism, Satori, Like Swans.

[familiesagainstcultteachings.blogspot.com]

This message board has a discussion thread about this group, which started from an inquiry made by a worried friend.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2019 12:10AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.