Pentecostal “ churches”
Posted by: Ladygodiva112 ()
Date: January 16, 2018 01:47AM

The Pentecostal “ churches” are nothing other than a brainwashing cult. All from the televangelists to the street corner congregations. Their focal points are fundraising and thought control.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pentecostal “ churches”
Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: January 16, 2018 05:09AM

Ladygodiva112 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Pentecostal “ churches” are nothing other than
> a brainwashing cult. All from the televangelists
> to the street corner congregations. Their focal
> points are fundraising and thought control.

Please describe to us in your own words, how exactly Pentecostal Christianity is cultic. It seems to me that Pentecostalism's focal points are the "born again" experience, with glossolalia as the evidence of this experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2018 05:10AM by The Falconer.

Date: January 16, 2018 05:25AM

Their demands are unreasonable, extreme and excessive, and their alleged “ speaking in tongues” is not remotely similar to that as in Acts2, the first day of Pentecost. The Reformationist brand of Christianity is closer to the truth and non Cultic

Date: January 16, 2018 05:37AM

Additionally, the subject of suicide came up in our Sunday evening discussion group, an indirect acquaintance committed suicide recently and our minister was consoling his ex wife ( the suicide was a Pentecostal, btw) and our minister said his mother was crying saying her son went to hell. I made the remark, “ Pentecostalism is a cult, plain and simple” , our minister said brother I agree with you, but we are here to discuss the unpardonable sin ( atheism) not Pentecostalism being a cult. And that’s what I came here

Date: January 16, 2018 05:48AM

Furthermore the “ Apostolic Age” as it is known, the laying on of hands the faith healings, died when Saint John the Beloved died on the Isle of Patmos 101AD. The so called faith healers of today, the health and wealth preachers are servants of Satan,and would rightly be legally run out of business by ANYONE WHOMSOEVER. Maybe this is the most unchristian thing to say, but I had no sympathy to the Creflo dollar church when someone entered it with a gun and shot it up. Especially after what Creflo dollar said earlier said about killing people about not giving x amount of money.

Date: January 16, 2018 05:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.