Current Page: 5 of 10
Pagan Association- dismantling a cult?
Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: February 22, 2006 02:44AM

morco2006
I really don't know why I've ruffled so many feathers.

Simple: Everyone hates a Troll, especially trolls who misrepresent themselves as a disinterested party, when it's clear they very much have an interest. Ones who attempt to post peoples real names on threads, a game much used by, 'certain vocal speakers for the PA'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: morco2006 ()
Date: February 22, 2006 05:47AM

I agree, Trolls can be so annoying.
Oh I see, you mean me. I'm misrepresenting myself as a disinterested party, when it's clear I very much have an interest am I?
Once again, extremely presumptuous.

The bit about "Ones who attempt to post peoples real names on threads" went over my head I'm afraid. Stop being so cryptic, we Brummies are supposed to be straight to the point!

Anyway, all is well because I spent a long time today reading the PA forum in it's entirety, and you know what? I think you're on to something.
I take back any doubts I may have had about K's integrity and apologise.

Date: February 22, 2006 07:07AM

morco2006
The bit about "Ones who attempt to post peoples real names on threads" went over my head I'm afraid. Stop being so cryptic, we Brummies are supposed to be straight to the point!

Stop being disingenuous, you know as well as I do that you posted a name that was removed by the mods.

morco2006
Anyway, all is well because I spent a long time today reading the PA forum in it's entirety, and you know what? I think you're on to something.

Hmmm.... Guess we'll have to take your word on that one.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: February 22, 2006 11:39AM

morco2006

The bit about "Ones who attempt to post peoples real names on threads" went over my head I'm afraid.

zaflon was refering to the fact that you posted someone's real name earlier in the thread, which was then removed by the moderator.

morco2006

I accept your apology and thank you. I was wondering what it was on the PA forum that disturbed you? Perhaps you could post it here and explain how it gave you this change of heart (assuming what you post is within the forum rules.)

If you now believe the PA are a destructive group, are you going to take any action to change them or their influence?
Love
Kath

Date: February 24, 2006 01:21AM

kath
If you now believe the PA are a destructive group, are you going to take any action to change them or their influence?
Love
Kath

Yes, please post links or the text of any postings on the Pagan Association (UK) forum that has changed your mind.

Personally, knowing how careful the dictatorship of that 'group' are in the image of whiter than white goodness they try to project, I would be amazed if anything is there. When the partner of M Williams, who is the moderator of that forum, 'loses it' she is always careful to removed damming postings, (after her cronies have read it) so as not to damage the corporate image.

Date: February 26, 2006 11:21PM

morco2006

How strange that you have not replied. It almost makes me think you only wrote that in the hope that this thread about the Pagan Association would disappear down the board.

Please forgive me, my experience with the PA seems to have turned me into a terribly cynical person.

Love
Kath

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: March 01, 2006 02:41AM

kath
Does anyone know any good tactics to break down a cult and speed it on its way to non-existence?

the obvious ones: a) inform members of the demographic the cult targets and b) document the abuses and inform the cops.

Date: March 10, 2006 10:32PM

Not only is information censored/blocked by the Pagan Association, they also spread deliberate lies to discredit their opponents.

On internet forums the second in command of the Pagan Association has been spreading that the two women who pressed charges against Martin first met in a psychiatric ward.

We met when we were at college together at the age of 17. We have never been in hospital together.

This person has also spread that my partner met me because he worked in mental health and I was one of many vulnerable clients he harvested.

He's never worked in mental health and we met through a mutual friend.

It's the chairman of the P.A. who uses his organisation to 'harvest' vulnerable women.
Love
Kath

Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 12, 2006 11:37AM

kath
It's the chairman of the P.A. who uses his organisation to 'harvest' vulnerable women.
Kath - I am so glad you are [b:0b7bc4562c]not[/b:0b7bc4562c] part of that harvest.

Your accusers are worthless....they are simple pieces of scum. Don't even read anything about them. Don't listen to them. Their words and accusations are simply evil breath that the deciever is trying to use against you. I think you are ready to carry on with your life. I am behind you, and I know how you feel to have false accusations made against you. Thank goodness you made it out of that interesting group.
Love ya!

Date: March 12, 2006 09:04PM

This is their latest trick as told to me by a former member. " He is compiling a list of IP`s so they can share them over sites so as to ban the truth! They are looking out for Midland IP`s"

In other words, making a 'black list' of ex members who speak out ip address to keep them off forums they have control over, a growing number.

Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.