Higher Balance Institute
Posted by: broadman ()
Date: October 03, 2010 12:25PM

A relative of mine become a member of Higher Balance Institute, leader Eric Pepin a few years ago. My relative has since distanced himself from his family, (who love him dearly) and his friends. It has changed him dramatically. He meditates with Cd's purchased from HBI for long periods every day. Where he once regarded his family with love and respect, he now shut's them out of his life and ignores them. He has shut himself off from society and is getting progressively worse each time he allows us to see him. Has anyone got any recent news on Eric Pepin or HBI? I see that he has lost a lot of members and is encouraging his members to meditate more and spend more money. Are there any Ex-members out there with any info for me? I have noticed that, he has opened some new sites lately, I guess he is trying to get away from the sites attached to his name, there's fast spiritual awakening, HBI journey etc. I see Eric Pepin claims to of successfully tracked submarines for the US Navy by Remote Viewing. well I know that is Not true, the US Navy never had a RV program. But I know for a fact The US Army did, but he was Never part of it. I see he claims to of been responsible for finding over 100 missing persons and run-a-ways, again where is the evidence for that. He talks about using Hypnosis. Is he qualified to use it? He tells his members that , one member of HBI is equal to between 50-100 Trained Buddhist Monks or Spiritualists. He claims to be a "World Class Psychic," yet all the "Top International psychic/mediums in the world" I have spoken to have Never heard of him, that is until they googled him. Surely if he was that good they would know him! He claims to of been working for the last 20 years, on the manufacture of a "Psychic pill," a pill that gives the user ESP and psychic abilities. What I don't understand is some of the ingredients in this pill, and why some of the ingredients that are used can benefit things like - Bipolar, depression, schizophrenia, Alzheimer, ADHD, senile dementia, panic disorder, bulimia, BSH and more. What are these pills? Are they approved by the FDA? I cannot find any accreditations, qualifications, Peers, Peer reviews for any of what Eric Pepin has claimed. All Professionals in the above mentioned information do NOT regard him as a Peer and they have Never heard of him in the Respected fields of Metaphysics, RV or the Spiritual community. The only people that seem to be able to back him are his tutors and members. If there is anyone out there that can help with our situation, can you please come forward and reply. Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Higher Balance Institute
Posted by: The Davincian ()
Date: February 07, 2012 09:22AM

Wow, this is an old post, but I still hope this will help you. I saw an ad on Facebook for higher balance meditation techniques. I filled out a form, paid 20 bucks I bought the higher balance "module". It's a series of CD's of Eric Pepin talking about going into altered states of consciousness to a room full of curious newcomers. He explains all the things you will experience, the things that might seem strange, the things you will eventually learn to accomplish by learning to go into these altered states. He then takes three members of the audience and coaches them to go "in between" as he calls it. This is where you, as a listener at home, can listen to him coach them and take the steps yourself. Seems innocent enough. You breathe deep and slow. You focus on any and all noises (dog barking outside, hum of the fridge, people talking in the hallway, birds, water running, etc.) and allow your brain to begin to amplify them. You focus on the feeling of your body sitting in the chair, the air against your skin. One difference in this with most types of meditation is that you leave your eyes open the entire time, and actually use them to help you achieve this altered state. You focus on details on the rug or on the wall and allow yourself to become aware of every tiny detail. It sounds similar to what an athlete might do to become prepared for a game. But as you continue past 10, 15, 25 minutes you begin to experience some strange things. And yes, he is right about going into an altered state. On my third attempt at using this material I had a successful "shift" as they call it. My perceptions were extraordinarily sensitive, and everything all of the sudden became foreign, like I had never seen anything before. The idea of food became disgusting, everything became beautiful and perplexing. Something as simple as water was a source of curiosity. I went outside on a walk and was in awe of certain trees and patches of moss on the ground. Sounds like a good time right? Like a spiritual awakening. But I assure you, it is not. This feeling, that supposedly will go away once you turn your attention to something like a TV or crossword or something to stimulate your mind. Well mine wouldn't fade. I became uneasy. When I looked in a mirror, something was seriously wrong, as if it was a stranger looking at my reflection, rather than mine. I'll tell you more if you want, message me, its a little creepy) but get your relative away. This guy is not a spiritual leader. He is a cult leader. He is a lucid speaker and has some pretty alluring points but they are truths with lies attached. This type of meditation has been linked with several types of mental disorders from long term practice, including lack of interest in relationships, dissociative disorders, anxiety, depression, and even psychosis. Don't take it from me, though, a random person on a forum, see for yourself. Check out the link which include several reliable sources that have published studies revealing the potentially dangerous effects of these types of "spiritual" practices. Message me if you are interested in hearing some more. .

[www.behind-the-tm-facade.org]

Posted by: Catlover7766 ()
Date: March 27, 2012 12:59AM

Hi - I ordered the Higher Balance Institutes CD Set & one or 2 books a few years back. I finally stumbled across them & was considering reading them. However, some of the emails that I'd received from them seemed a little odd, so I decided to check them out online (probably should have done that before the purchase). That is when I ran into your reply to the above post. I would like more information if you have it. I'm especially interested in hearing details about the weirdness that you felt after the meditations. Maybe I'll be convinced to throw away the materials. Thanks so much!

Date: March 27, 2012 01:04PM

Hi Davincian,

Just wondered have you enquired with this thread to Cassiopaea.org/forum ?

Regards

Broadman

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks again, as discussed in private message

Posted by: Mahakala ()
Date: April 13, 2012 07:17PM

Hello Davincian and others,

Very strange that I found your comments about the Higher Balance Inst. and that my suspicions have been validated that what we're dealing with here, is a modern day snake oil salesman. Last week an ad popped up on Facebook; I don't normally fall for them, but it was relating to learning more about the Matrix and the DMT molecule (through activation of the pineal gland). Being that I am a psychonaught kind of individual, I clicked it hoping to learn some new information about Quantum Mechanics and how to benefit my pleasure senses through natural activation of brain hormones. I am an avid meditator and thought this might be complementary to my spiritual studies.

Well, like a fool, I payed up my $20 bucks and then the emails came. Immediately I saw something was amiss. The man Eic Pippin was sending me emails under the name Eric Robison. I thought it odd. Then I noticed that after listening to him go on about God for an hour there was no mention about the Matrix or DMT; neither of which, has anything to do with God. He spoke of going "in-between," which I thought was an intellectual exercise and cumbursome. I couldn't understand why one would go there and not go within; Jesus and Buddha taught to go within for answers. Then, something in my sixth-sense said to BEWARE that EVIL lurks "In-between' and that this practice could invite some nasty hosts into my world; like open a door. It is dangerous, I decided.

I was bored to tears, he cannot speak with articulation; he is a bad speaker. Furthermore, he continued about how Lamas and monks in the ancient religions really don't have the understanding about life that he has, and that he could teach them some things. I take issue with that, I am a Buddhist for goodness sake!

At this point, my heart sunk, and I reliazed I had been miserably taken by this Charlatan! I want him stopped! I have done more reading and there are allegations about child sexual abuse and this man, discusting! I am writing and appealing to you folks that something has to be done. Where do we turn? What can I do to get him so he can't hurt people? He is hurting us all the way to the bank!

How can he be stopped? I am willing to help if I know how, perhaps you can help? Thanks, it's appreciated!

Date: September 08, 2013 03:03PM

Well it's been a few years now and boy haven't things gotten worse. The boy in question( it's always a Boy) hasn't seen or spoken to any of his family in a long long time. In fact he took out an AVO (without provocation ) court order to make sure they can't go anyways near him or try and stop him doing higher balance, with Eric pepin. They ain't done nothing to him except love him and care for him and worry when he was suffering paranoia and constantly meditating, hour after hour after hour. He would lie about where all him really good pay check had gone, but hell they knew where it was, it was lining Eric pepins and higher balance institute pockets. His close kin saw his bank statements they could well see what was going on. that is what being in a Mind Controlled Cult is like. Eric Pepin has him good and proper. He's moving residence soon and inviting his students to move closer to him, to a place he's going to buy in Santa Rosa, California. That would be Not Good!! Don't do it people. Live your own lives!! You do Not need Eric pepin to control how you live. He is dangerous!
He's talked recently on Buzzsaw about the illuminati. He says that when he was around 20 years old he went to some big old residence and there these guys there and he has no doubt that they were illuminati and that they were interested in him!
What a load of BS. Just look at his face, his eyes and manuisns and you can tell its Not true. It's BS yet again.!!
How on earth is he still getting away with it and people believe him. He is so transparent!!

Mind Control
Date: September 08, 2013 03:04PM

broadman
Well it's been a few years now and boy haven't things gotten worse. The boy in question( it's always a Boy) hasn't seen or spoken to any of his family in a long long time. In fact he took out an AVO (without provocation ) court order to make sure they can't go anyways near him or try and stop him doing higher balance, with Eric pepin. They ain't done nothing to him except love him and care for him and worry when he was suffering paranoia and constantly meditating, hour after hour after hour. He would lie about where all him really good pay check had gone, but hell they knew where it was, it was lining Eric pepins and higher balance institute pockets. His close kin saw his bank statements they could well see what was going on. that is what being in a Mind Controlled Cult is like. Eric Pepin has him good and proper. Pepin Is moving residence soon and inviting his students to move closer to him, to a place he's going to buy in Santa Rosa, California. That would be Not Good!! Don't do it people. Live your own lives!! You do Not need Eric pepin to control how you live. He is dangerous!
He's talked recently on Buzzsaw about the illuminati. He says that when he was around 20 years old he went to some big old residence and there these guys there and he has no doubt that they were illuminati and that they were interested in him!
What a load of BS. Just look at his face, his eyes and manuisns and you can tell its Not true. It's BS yet again.!!
How on earth is he still getting away with it and people believe him. He is so transparent!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2013 03:10PM by broadman.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 08, 2013 08:52PM

When a property is purchased, there are things to consider.

Upkeep. Who is going to take care of the place? Eric Pepin himself? Or will he
hire someone at fair market rate to do the maintainance, gardening, fix the toilets, etc?

If devotees of the Higher Balance donate labor, will they have some sort of health coverage in case they get injured while doing work at the place. Gotta think about stuff like this.

Vehicles. If it is in the country, far from town, an additional vehicle may be needed for utility purposes, such as a pickup truck, for hauling supplies around the property as well as going to town or a larger city to purchase lumber, pipes, etc.

Cash flow. More money may be needed. Where's it going to come from?

Insurance. How is that going to be paid for?

Mortgage Ditto

Furnishing/s Ditto

Issues of favoritism can emerge when a property is purchased and or built.

Who gets an invite? Anyone? Or will pattern of favoritism emerge over time?

Date: September 29, 2013 07:56AM

I note this was written in 2002. Long long time ago. I don't really know Corboy if your for or against CULTS!
That's all I know is Eric Pepin and Higher Balance are a CULT, but they are Not on the List of CULTS here as they Should be.
Eric Pepin is growing in strength again as a CULT leader and totally being left to do so. Which in my eyes is a big mistake!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.