Current Page: 4 of 5
TEAL SWAN "The Gucci Guru"
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:03PM

"Swan has called her followers a soldier that she has trained for her 'collective awakening' or - as she once phrased it - 'members of my army'. They even get a tattoo to match her own"

Photo caption quoted below

Read more: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

The Gucci Guru: Inside Teal Swan’s Posh Cult

Be Scofield March 8 2018 Be Scofield

For full text of the article -- and the many remarkable pictures go here:

[medium.com]

While other spiritual teachers may consider Teal’s focus on branding and performance to be superficial, she wholeheartedly embraces it. It’s actually a central part of her mission here on earth, “Before I even came down, there was an entire panel of Arcturian beings?—?6th dimensional beings?—?who even chose the way I would look in this life.” We live in an attention based economy. They knew. Teal’s exceptional beauty and brilliant spiritual mind were literally a match made in extraterrestrial heaven.

But there appears to be a dangerous underside to Swan's following, which promotes itself via emblazoned booty shorts and matching tattoos.

Swan has been recorded making a number of racist comments, such as when she recalled seeing a group of African American women who she claimed 'were actually feeling so hopeless that they were wanting rape'.

'A really beautiful woman down in Africa may come up to the US and be considered pretty ugly,' she said in another instance.

During one interview Swan even claimed that Hitler had done more for peace than anyone else in the world.

'If you are on the highest vibrational level looking at this planet, the person who added to peace more than anyone else on this planet is Hitler,' she said.

'No one was thinking about world peace until he came along.'

Swan has also made a number of concerning remarks about death and suicide, made all the more worrisome after two of her own followers killed themselves.

'People who commit suicide - what you'll see is that they've fulfilled their purpose because they are understanding - you know, the higher self,' she once said.

and

Swan, who once claimed she was sewed into a corpse for 12 hours while being abused in a cult as a child, has also said death is 'delicious'.

'When you die, it's like lining up with the best food you've ever eaten, and the lover who you've always wanted,' she said in one video.

Swan has also told her followers that 'we shouldn't just assume that living is always right' and that 'death is not wrong'.

'Death feels wonderful no matter who you are,' she added.

One friend called Swan the 'most unstable person' they had ever met, adding that she was 'pathologically manipulative'.

'She makes you believe that she sees the truth,' another friend said. 'The truth is, she likes the control and the power over other people.'

The latter is something Swan herself has admitted.

'I am a master at mental chess,' she once said. 'I play mind games with people.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2018 10:04PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TEAL SWAN: New Website on self proclaimed "Leader of the New Age"
Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: March 17, 2018 04:17AM

Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: March 18, 2018 02:09AM

Date: March 22, 2018 07:27PM

The new Web address is:

www.TealSwanExposed.com

Anyone Using Social Media as Teal Does Has Moral Responsibility
Date: March 22, 2018 10:15PM

Fugitive cult leader Keith Raniere arranged for women in his elite group to be branded - they did not expect this and were horrified.

[www.google.com]

Keith Raniere is now a fugitive, hiding in Mexico.

Teal Swan appears to have even greater control over her followers than Raniere - they are branding themselves willingly.

When followers willingly brand themselves in loyalty to a cult leader, they trap themselves yet further.

Here are a few subjects listed on the Teal Swan Exposed website.

Latest Blogs

Teal Swan says she can’t handle all things macabre due to alleged satanic ritual abuse, but it’s sprinkled throughout her media Teal Swan describes herself as a “international spiritual luminary”, “self-help expert” , “therapist” and “expertise celebrity”, specializing in trauma recovery. Why then, does dark, depressing, gruesome, and even violent imagery appear frequently in her blogs and videos (without even adding content warnings)? Read more…

[tealswanblog.wordpress.com]

Teal Swan caught lying about placing 4th for a skiing competition within a year of escaping from alleged severe mental and physical torture. Teal Swan claims that at age 19, she escaped severe physical and mental torture during Spring of 2003 (very questionable), and was training for 9.5 hours everyday (lie). Read more…

Teal has a prominent tattoo of an alchemical symbol on her upper left arm. It has been observed that a number of Teal’s followers have exactly the same tattoo. The followers who bear the copycat tattoo, tend to be those who are the most devoted to Teal and her “tribe”. Read more…

Anyone who uses social media to present themselves as a role model to followers has a
responsibility to use words and behavior that are life affirming, not an encouragement to harm self and others.

Suicide is a permanent answer to temporary extremes of emotion.

Authoritarian leaders get control over their followers, not so much by enchanting them when they first arrive, but surrounding new disciples with older disciples who become mentors, role models
and friends.

All it takes is for Teal to show pictures of herself with her brand. These pix
go viral on social media shared among Teals followers -- and those curious about Teal.

All it takes is for ultra loyal followers to brand themselves and this sets up pressure for other disciples to emulate that same behavior. As more and more people brand themselves, it seems normal, even admirable.

The scary thing is that anything can come to seem normal, even suicide.

Look what happens in 'suicide clusters' in some communities.

[www.google.com]

[www.google.com]

This is why so many are worried about Teal's reported comments on suicide -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2018 10:33PM by corboy.

Some "tealers" reportedly wanted the Alchemy tattoo in 2015
Date: March 22, 2018 10:31PM

P.1/5 The Ugly Truth About Teal Swan

[www.youtube.com]

One person commented following the video

(Name omitted by Corboy for privacy)
3 years ago
I am a tealer. I read comments that others write on facebook and think to myself wow there alot of tealers that are so messed up. Then I read a post about people wanting to get the teal alchemy tattoo. Then I see a picture of teal with a few others all showing the same tattoo. I begin to think wow this is so cultist. She is attracting and manipulating vunerable people. This is dangerous thank you for sharing. I couldnt comment on fb because it doesnt allow me to. No surprises there. ?

three years ago, another commenter noted,

Painted Starlight
3 years ago
(Name omitted for privacy - Corboy)

I want to thank you for bringing the truths into light. Although I have no personal experiences w/ Teal.

My first sense of doubt of Teal came to me was when I watched the video of her interview where she disclosed her childhood tortures and claimed that there were many scars on her from her handler but then I remembered seeing many photos of her modelling in swimsuits with her beautiful body and perfect skin with no scars whatsoever. Being a fan of her at the time, I just told myself maybe they photoshop it out but then was that when I kinda stopped taking her too seriously...

There are many people really deep into her stories and I hope they could wake up and see her for what she is. Even if she really was a hybrid and pyschic. No one should put her above anyone else because that is a potential that we could all reach one day.?

Another comment that contains a stunning rationalization. Why listen to anyone if you consider them a liar?

CB (Name omitted by Corboy for privacy)
3 years ago
I think that statement is way over the top. You are crediting Teal and the New Age movement with too much power and people with too little common sense or self awareness. No one is going to fall of any cliff, they will just move on, like you ought to.?

(A typical denial of the power of social influence in groups centered on authoritarian leaders- go study the Stanford Prison Experiment done by Philip Zimbardo [www.prisonexp.org] - Corboy.

CB (Name omitted for privacy by Corboy)
3 years ago

I believe Teal can be very helpful and stimulate a lot of discussion as a philosopher, rather than a 'spiritual catalyst' per say, and for me that's a healthy way to perceive her.

Her self appointed role as a spiritual guide is something which comes down to personal preference and more of a reflection of where you are at the time, I feel.

The only part about Teal that I don't like is that I know she lies.

I saw her in an interview with a Danish woman a few weeks back, and she claimed to be able to see the woman's aura through her skype computer camera. The woman asked if that was possible, and Teal answered that it was, depending on how good the cameras were! I know this isn't possible through skype or ordinary TV cameras, and that you would only see an aura in your mind's eye through your own connection to that person, not as an energy field on screen unless it was a kirlian camera.

The other thing I find hard to believe is her claim that she has to focus really hard to make out solid objects because everything is just merging energy fields that she finds hard to decipher. She has no trouble focusing enough to put her make up on every day and dress the part, and I really feel if that were the case her own appearance would be one of the least important aspects of her presence. I know most women are conditioned to be really vain and self conscious, but you would think being so much more spiritual none of that stuff would really matter much to her.

From this I would conclude that her ego is more important than her message. Mother Theresa she isn't!

But I like Teal, because she just does her thing, and I can take it or leave it.?

Corboy (scratching head in utter puzzlement)

What's there to like if you consider someone a liar and that their ego is more
important than their message?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2018 10:36PM by corboy.

"Do You Need Space? If So, You Are Being Inauthentic" Teal Swan
Date: March 26, 2018 08:48PM

Controversial U.S “Spiritual Guru” Teal Swan Will Offer Workshops at her Costa Rica Center in July
By Laura Alvarado – March 12, 2018

Costa Rica Star News
Sunday, March 25, 2018

[news.co.cr]

Spiritual guru Teal Swan, founder of “The Principle of Authenticity”, author and speaker will be offering workshops in Costa Rica July 7 through July 14 during the retreat “The Curveball”.

33-year-old Swan who was born in Santa Fe, New Mexico, has raised plenty of controversy, she considers herself revolutionary (like Martin Luther King and Gandhi)and according to Dailymail.co.uk “She believes she’s an alien destined for world domination, says she can enter people’s brain stems, and claims Hitler was the greatest contributor to world peace”.

The retreat consists of 4 days of workshops and 2 days of excursion; the all-inclusive retreat has a cost of $4,200 in a shared room or $5,000 in single room. The meals included are vegan with vegetarian options. The event will take place at the Philia Center in Atenas, Alajuela, Costa Rica, a place that was created by Teal Swan herself and her husband Ale with the vision of “building a retreat where people could awaken, heal and come alive in an atmosphere that is centered on human connection”.

Teal Swan claims to having been born with several extrasensory abilities, among them, clairvoyance, clairsentience and clairaudience. In her blogs she has told her story which includes being a survivor of childhood abuse.

Currently Swan has 434 thousand subscriptions in You Tube, 53 million views of her videos, 162 thousand followers on Facebook and 60 thousand in Instagram.

According to the information on her website:

”In this extraordinary workshop, you will be going into it completely blind and so will she. As an extrasensory, Teal Swan, the internationally recognized spiritual leader will show up completely unprepared. She will observe the group and based on her observations, she will custom design the workshop to the specific attendees that stand before her.

"A curveball is something that is unexpected, surprising and disruptive.

"We call this workshop “The Curveball” because those of us who know Teal, know that she loves to throw curveballs. It is a guarantee that by attending this workshop, you will encounter the unexpected, you will be surprised and the patterns that are holding you back will be disrupted.”

She believes she's an alien destined for world domination, says she can enter people's brain stems, and claims Hitler was the greatest contributor to world peace.

She has called death 'delicious', seemingly endorsed suicide, but also believes she has the power to help people 'stay physically alive'.

She is Teal Swan, better known as the Gucci Guru, and she has become what some call the leader of a terrifying posh cult detailed in a new Medium article.

You will never find Swan in robes, she prefers tight skirts. And the self-appointed leader is unabashed about her preference for expensive jewels and luxurious hotels.

That's because Swan is as forthright in her thirst for fame as she is with the belief that she was anointed in this life by 'sixth dimensional beings'.

'I knew that I wanted to be famous and be on people's television screens and be on stage,' she once said.

'At a cellular level, I knew that I was destined to be a performer.'

'Before I even came down, there was an entire panel of Arcturian beings - sixth dimensional beings - who even chose the way I would look in this life.'

It may sound silly to some, but Swan has successfully spread her message far and wide.

She has 434,000 subscribers on YouTube, 53 million total views on her videos, 162,000 Facebook likes, and 60,000 followers on Instagram.

And that's not including the people who come from all over the world to attend Swan's workshops and seminars at her center in Atenas, Costa Rica.

Meet the glamorous American cult leader nicknamed the Gucci Guru who claims she's part alien and destined for world domination as followers flock to her Costa Rican jungle hideout

[www.culteducation.com]

Teal Swan Philia Healing Center Atenas Costa Rica
Date: March 26, 2018 09:00PM

Inside Teal Swan's Posh Cult

[medium.com]

Teal Swan Philia Healing Center Atenas Costa Rica

[www.google.com]

Evaluating a Retreat in a Foreign Country
Date: March 26, 2018 09:07PM

Never surrender your passport, your money, your computer or telephone to anyone. All that is yours. So is your privacy.

Arrange for someone to pick you up at the end of the retreat and who can also arrive if you decide to leave early. If that person cannot get hold of you, he or she must contact the authorities.

Note: you have the right to leave at any time.

Leaving is learning. You are not a failure.

Anyone who compels you to remain against your will is violating your civil and human rights - this is illegal detention and it is against the law.

You owe no one any explanation why you want to leave - no is a complete sentence.

Arrange a trustworthy friend to stay outside of the retreat, whom you can
contact if you decide you must leave.

How to evaluate whether a retreat is contributing to or harming the local economy:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: March 26, 2018 09:22PM

(Corboy note:

If a person exhibits just a few of these symptoms, they may not be a cult
leader.

Still, they are likely to be a difficult boss, coworker, roommate, etc. )

“Here are the typical traits of the pathological cult leader (from Dangerous Personalities) you should watch for and which shout caution, get away, run, or avoid if possible:”

50 cult leader warning signs (In addition to lack of financial transparency, harsh treatment toward dissenters, hating on anyone who leaves)

50 Cult Leader Warning Signs

[medium.com]

Corboy note:

Here a couple more items that are warning signs:

The person holds others responsible for his or her illnesses and mood fluctuations. One definition of successful adulthood is ability to hold and contain one's own emotions without excessive use and abuse of other persons or substances.

# 51 The leader claims his or her illnesses, trances, anguish are caused by negative energies.

Sources of these negative energies are :

* Allegations that disciples are failing to service the leader to the latters' standards.

* Allegations that the leader's misery is caused by negativity generated by bad publicity from the outside world.

* Allegations that negativity harming the leader comes from former disciples breaking silence by warning how the leader exhibits abusive behavior.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2018 12:49AM by corboy.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.