COGR Church of God Restoration, not found here but here's a cultic song if ever there was!
Posted by: greenleafquakers ()
Date: October 07, 2017 05:10AM

Good day,
2years ago we left the Church of God Restoration. Yet, the cult continues to stalk us. It is hard to believe their is no discussion on CEI on them.

Here's a video to watch, it is the song sung to other Church of Gods, and sings of hanging them by their ties.

Curse Be The Tie COGR

Then here is a video of a song that share's their intent on those that left...
You're Going To Be Cast COGR

Open for discussion, but I will share some things here on the COGR, as it is the largest active cult in North America. In hopes some people become educated on the group.

Greenleaf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COGR Church of God Restoration, not found here but here's a cultic song if ever there was!
Posted by: greenleafquakers ()
Date: October 07, 2017 08:36PM

What ended us in the group was when my wife went on a trip with a bunch of sisters to a Canadian branch, which turned out to be a trap of discussion as it was a ploy to get her to leave me. They planned for her to stay in the same congregation, and have me move away to work for the church's Central Concrete Company.

I am currently talking to a former member whose wife and kids are still inside. He was in an auto accident 2.5years back and is still not able to work as much, so the COGR ministers removed him as head of the house, and has convinced his wife to file for a legal separation, after which they will relocate the wife and kids to another post, most likely in another country.

Something they are known for... Here is a pic of the better times with them

Attachments: andrea cogr camp meeting.jpg (30 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.