is guruswamig Realized
Posted by: Guru Watch ()
Date: June 20, 2013 09:25PM

is guruswamig Realized?

swamig is constantly making the claim that she is Realized:

Please feel free to express your opinion on this subject particularly if you were a member of swamig's community. It would be very informative to hear from a Sage or an ex-Sage even if you were demoted.

Please try to support your opinions with examples.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is guruswamig Realized
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 20, 2013 10:16PM

Guru Watch:

"Realized"?

Seems like a rhetorical question and a subjective claim that cannot be proven.

My guess would be "Swami G" probably lost followers because she appears to be a "cult leader" and/or fraud.

That's usually the reason why such swamis lose followers.

I watched one of the Swami G videos on YouTube and in my opinion the group appears to be little more than a personality-driven "cult."

It's sad how people are exploited by supposed "gurus" that are really little more than con artists running a scam.

Those that stay when they suspect something isn't quite right usually feel that leaving after years of personal investment seems to be too difficult. That is, that the "exit costs" are too high. It is difficult to walk away from a group or leader when you feel deeply invested after years of devotion. And in some cult situations there is further complication and entanglements through business concerns, friendships, etc.

Why did you start a new thread?

There is already a substantial thread about "Swami G."

See [forum.culteducation.com]

Please stay on the existing thread where you already have posted and asked this question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2013 10:21PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.