Stuart Wilde- the end [of something] is near?
Posted by: Greenwood ()
Date: August 12, 2010 06:13PM

A close family member of mine is involved with Stuart Wilde. Apparently Stuart has declared that 'the end' is coming, although the initial predicted date has passed as has Stuart's suggested follow up dates. I'm not sure what 'the end' actually entails, but it for sure deals with economic collapse across the globe.
This unfortunate position of Stuart has caused my family member to hunker down and give up on any kind of progressive action, like getting a job. The reasoning seems to be, 'why bother? It's all going to end shortly'.
Being part of the Redeemer's Club apparently requires copious amounts of international travel, including, of course, to South America to imbibe Aya. But my family member has done no travelling this year at all, except to Four Corners in May, so I'm kind of wondering if Stuart has given up his guru job and called the organization quits by saying 'the end of the world is coming, just go home and wait'.
Personally, I'm hoping the world doesn't end (sarcasm) and my family member becomes jaded enough to start questioning Stuart's teachings in entirety.
Unfortunately, I don't think anything can reverse the mild brain damage my family member has experienced from Stuart's recommendation of poor nutrition and the regular taking of hallucinogens.
But, for my peace of mind, does anyone have inside info on the end or what Stuart's up to?
Much appreciated.
JAN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stuart Wilde- the end [of something] is near?
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 13, 2010 08:40AM

Stuart Willde? Is this THIS no-talent ass-clown?

[www.stuartwilde.com]

This is clearly (from a causual reading at this point,) a NEW AGEY kind of crap-fest.

I am sorry your family is being mentally (and nutritionally) abused by following this nonsense. Hopefully your posting here will attract a disgruntled member searching the web.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 14, 2010 03:24AM

Have you seen this thread on Stuart Wilde and his latest cosmology?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: August 16, 2010 03:27AM

Thank you both for the updated info!
I guess there's nothing I can really do, but hope the world doesn't end....

Date: August 16, 2010 09:51PM

I looked on Stuart's blog and found his predictions of the end (pasted below). There are no dates circulated, but I'm sure my close family member has been recently disappointed about a date passing with nothing predicted happening. Oh well.
Personally, I think Stuart has been watching too many Hollywood apocalypse-type movies and, of course, drinking too much tea. He's certainly a self-perpetuating Very Important Person, given he can determine people's fates.

The Book of Endings (sw)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010 AT 4:04PM
History will show this was the year of endings when things finished and a new world began. Change can be upsetting but at times it is also a great relief; your lover has gone it’s sad you’ll miss them, but all the clutter, emotion, complexity and pain also went out the door with them, free at last!

The consumer world we know dies but with that comes a gentle simplicity. I saw a vision last night of the hallway of a school, there pegs on the wall for children to hang their coats and above each of those was a larger peg and I saw sixty horse saddles stacked by the kids on the pegs.

The end of cars is upon us. I’ve seen a dozen visions of cars piled high like in a junkyard except the cars were quite new and I saw many cars abandoned by their owners on the freeway with their doors open.

We know planes will soon cease to fly, we surmise that navigation becomes corrupted as the satellites fail, so it’s the slow boat to China playing Gin Rummy with friends on the deck. When the satellites fail, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars end a short while later.

MacDonald’s and junk food ends on a heartbeat—good for the pain of the animals and better for the people’s health.

Wall Street tumbles 9,500- 10,000 points, shares become more or less worthless, and Governments default on their bonds and the banks close forever. There will be some phoney system of ‘government banks’ for a while but they peter out. Eventually Wall Street closes its doors and goes silent; less greed, less lies less manipulations and frenzied speculation. People can return to a different day’s work for a real day’s pay.

And people will have to come out of their egocentric hidey-holes and cooperate with each other, so community will emerge and it will become stronger and more natural. People will no longer be embarrassed to love each other.

The Book of Endings doesn’t have an end as yet as there are things we can see in the Aluna that we don’t totally understand. For example, we know the world gets its Jesus but is he an Aluna Jesus in another dimension; a secret Jesus that emits energy to us from a spirit world without us knowing, or do we get a real Jesus that comes here and walks on water and claims the Redeemer’s job? We don’t know that yet.

Get rid of clutter, sell stuff, enter the gentle rhythm of your eternal heartbeat it is safe there, learn Gin Rummy and wait. It’s all fair and reasonable. They have had their world - now it’s time for a different world—a slow world. (sw)

Re: Stuart Wilde- is a con-artist
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 18, 2010 01:28AM

Stuart Wilde is a con-artist.
This thread has info on him. [forum.culteducation.com]
If one searched around, you could bet that Stuart Wilde has an entire string of seminars and products he is selling about the "end of the world".
He is telling people to sell everything, and of course then what are they going to do with that cash under their mattress? Give it to Stuart Wilde and his partners for bogus "light pens" and other survivalist scams.
The guy is a brazen scam artist.

Re: Stuart Wilde- is a con-artist
Date: May 15, 2013 08:37PM

I'm sure you've all heard Stuart Wilde had a heart attack and died .....
There's a great little biography here: [www.darkzess.com]
Not sure what will happen to the brainwashed cult followers, like my family member. Hopefully they will not be convinced by Stuie's handlers that they continue to receive messages from Stuie from the other 'realms' and can continue giving direction on where to send the money.
I just want my family member to live a self-directed life in the 'now', not for some future date of disaster.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.