Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute
Posted by: broadman ()
Date: October 03, 2010 02:36PM

I'm new to this Great site, hope someone can help. I'm looking for New information on Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute. Ex-members etc.
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute
Date: October 05, 2010 05:51AM

Has anyone got any recent news on Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute? a relative of mine became a member of Higher Balance Institute a few years ago. my relative was told to distance himself from his family and friends, cut all ties. since joining HBI it has changed him dramatically. Where he was very close to his family, and regarded them with love and respect, he now shuts them out of his life and ignores them. He has shut himself off from society and seems to be getting progressively worse. I see that HBI has lost a lot of members and that numbers are still dropping off. He seems to being stepping it up lately though and encouraging his members to meditate more and spend more money at HBI. I see that Eric Pepin has opened a few new web sites, not using his name. I guess he needs to get away from the sites associated to his name, too much baggage.
Pepin claims to of successfully tracked submarines for the, US Navy by "Remote Viewing". I know for a fact that that is Not true, the US Navy Never had an RV Program.
I do know that the US Army had an Remote Viewing program, and that Pepin was Not part of it.
I see he claims to of been responsible for finding over 100 missing persons and run a ways, again where is the evidence for this? There is NON!
He talks about the use of Hypnosis with his members, at retreats etc. Is he qualified to use it?
He preaches to his members that, One member of HBI is "Equal to between 50 - 1000 Trained Buddhist Monks or Spiritualists." What the....!
He claims to be a "World class Psychic,"yet ALL the "Top International Psychic/Mediums in the World,"that I have contacted had, NEVER heard of him, that is until they did a internet search for themselves. Surely if he was that good, and who he claims to be, they would know him or know of him.
He calls himself a Philosopher. How dare he, he is Not qualified to do so.
He claims to of been working "for the last 20 years, on the manufacture of a "Psychic Pill" (Magneurol 6-s) developed by his company Remcure Enterprises. He claims that it will give the user, ESP and psychic abilities. What worries me is some of the ingredients listed on the bottle are used, and can be beneficial in the following diseases - Bi-Polar,Depression, Schizophrenia, ADHD, Senile Dementia, Panic Disorders, Bulimia and more. What are these pills really doing! Surely they cannot come under the heading "Supplement,"with all the above. Are they approved by the FDA? NO.
After an extensive search, I CANNOT find any Qualifications, Accreditations, Peers, Peer Reviews for any of the above.
ALL the Respected, highly regarded, professional, and accredited people in the field he claims to be in, DO NOT regard him as a Peer.
The only people that seem to be backing his claim are his long time tutors and members. Who in my opinion are under Mind-control.
If there is anyone out there that have Proof to the contrary, I'd like to see it!
Thank you to the Hundreds of good decent people out there, that have answered my calls. You are true Spiritual people!

Posted by: cork84 ()
Date: January 27, 2011 09:34AM

Guy in work is in the Hbi spent 175 dollars on 3 mp3 files 30 minutes long I'm more of a Buddhist and he keeps telling me oh Buddha is outdated Buddhism takes people as fools holding back on powerful teachings and it takes to long to get where you want to go in Buddhism.

I don't talk to him about it. As he only is one minded when it comes to that he brought mp3 files into people in work and when they never listened to it he go angry about it don't people want to know the truth. He keeps talking about the force and this and that he's right no one else is when it comes to that.

Buddhism is not outdated once theirs suffering theirs Always a Buddha here to help us find our true nature. Yes I need to buy cds etc. But at a cost of 15 dollars and their over 3hours long on every topic that faces us into days live. Theirs only 3 books I need. Tibetan book of living and dying. Alive from the louts born and Tibetan book of the dead.

Hbi will never get to understand death I'm an understanding then what is down I'm the text from the Tibetan book of the dead.

Posted by: Momreadytofight ()
Date: December 21, 2011 07:57AM

I, too, am having problems with Higher Balance Institute. My daughter is involved with them. She used to be a leader. Now she is playing follow the leader with all the others. She hates that we tell her what to do as parents but yet she does everything they suggest. Watch their suggested movies, buy this, and buy that. Wait, you can't buy this unless you have bought the other previous sets (or whatever). She was 16. Now 20 and wasting away. She is totally stripped of who she was and is now an empty shell filled with their JUNK. We need help!!!!

What I am looking for are Ex- Higher Balance Institute members who came back to reality and can help us.

Posted by: The Davincian ()
Date: February 09, 2012 12:57AM

Im going to copy and paste my message on everything involving higher balance, I just want anyone who is curious about these guys to at least know some truth about them. I got very briefly involved via their meditations on their website. I saw an ad on Facebook for higher balance meditation techniques. I filled out a form, paid 20 bucks I bought the higher balance "module". It's a series of CD's of Eric Pepin talking about going into altered states of consciousness to a room full of curious newcomers. He explains all the things you will experience, the things that might seem strange, the things you will eventually learn to accomplish by learning to go into these altered states. He then takes three members of the audience and coaches them to go "in between" as he calls it. This is where you, as a listener at home, can listen to him coach them and take the steps yourself. Seems innocent enough. You breathe deep and slow. You focus on any and all noises (dog barking outside, hum of the fridge, people talking in the hallway, birds, water running, etc.) and allow your brain to begin to amplify them. You focus on the feeling of your body sitting in the chair, the air against your skin. One difference in this with most types of meditation is that you leave your eyes open the entire time, and actually use them to help you achieve this altered state. You focus on details on the rug or on the wall and allow yourself to become aware of every tiny detail. It sounds similar to what an athlete might do to become prepared for a game. But as you continue past 10, 15, 25 minutes you begin to experience some strange things. And yes, he is right about going into an altered state. On my third attempt at using this material I had a successful "shift" as they call it. My perceptions were extraordinarily sensitive, and everything all of the sudden became foreign, like I had never seen anything before. The idea of food became disgusting, everything became beautiful and perplexing. Something as simple as water was a source of curiosity. I went outside on a walk and was in awe of certain trees and patches of moss on the ground. Sounds like a good time right? Like a spiritual awakening. But I assure you, it is not. This feeling, that supposedly will go away once you turn your attention to something like a TV or crossword or something to stimulate your mind. Well mine wouldn't fade. I became uneasy. When I looked in a mirror, something was seriously wrong, as if it was a stranger looking at my reflection, rather than mine. I'll tell you more if you want, message me, its a little creepy) but get your relative away. This guy is not a spiritual leader. He is a cult leader. He is a lucid speaker and has some pretty alluring points but they are truths with lies attached. This type of meditation has been linked with several types of mental disorders from long term practice, including lack of interest in relationships, dissociative disorders, anxiety, depression, and even psychosis. Don't take it from me, though, a random person on a forum, see for yourself. Check out the link which include several reliable sources that have published studies revealing the potentially dangerous effects of these types of "spiritual" practices. Message me if you have any more questions about my experience of this "institution".

[www.behind-the-tm-facade.org]

Date: March 27, 2012 12:58PM

The Davincian
Im going to copy and paste my message on everything involving higher balance, I just want anyone who is curious about these guys to at least know some truth about them. I got very briefly involved via their meditations on their website. I saw an ad on Facebook for higher balance meditation techniques. I filled out a form, paid 20 bucks I bought the higher balance "module". It's a series of CD's of Eric Pepin talking about going into altered states of consciousness to a room full of curious newcomers. He explains all the things you will experience, the things that might seem strange, the things you will eventually learn to accomplish by learning to go into these altered states. He then takes three members of the audience and coaches them to go "in between" as he calls it. This is where you, as a listener at home, can listen to him coach them and take the steps yourself. Seems innocent enough. You breathe deep and slow. You focus on any and all noises (dog barking outside, hum of the fridge, people talking in the hallway, birds, water running, etc.) and allow your brain to begin to amplify them. You focus on the feeling of your body sitting in the chair, the air against your skin. One difference in this with most types of meditation is that you leave your eyes open the entire time, and actually use them to help you achieve this altered state. You focus on details on the rug or on the wall and allow yourself to become aware of every tiny detail. It sounds similar to what an athlete might do to become prepared for a game. But as you continue past 10, 15, 25 minutes you begin to experience some strange things. And yes, he is right about going into an altered state. On my third attempt at using this material I had a successful "shift" as they call it. My perceptions were extraordinarily sensitive, and everything all of the sudden became foreign, like I had never seen anything before. The idea of food became disgusting, everything became beautiful and perplexing. Something as simple as water was a source of curiosity. I went outside on a walk and was in awe of certain trees and patches of moss on the ground. Sounds like a good time right? Like a spiritual awakening. But I assure you, it is not. This feeling, that supposedly will go away once you turn your attention to something like a TV or crossword or something to stimulate your mind. Well mine wouldn't fade. I became uneasy. When I looked in a mirror, something was seriously wrong, as if it was a stranger looking at my reflection, rather than mine. I'll tell you more if you want, message me, its a little creepy) but get your relative away. This guy is not a spiritual leader. He is a cult leader. He is a lucid speaker and has some pretty alluring points but they are truths with lies attached. This type of meditation has been linked with several types of mental disorders from long term practice, including lack of interest in relationships, dissociative disorders, anxiety, depression, and even psychosis. Don't take it from me, though, a random person on a forum, see for yourself. Check out the link which include several reliable sources that have published studies revealing the potentially dangerous effects of these types of "spiritual" practices. Message me if you have any more questions about my experience of this "institution".

[www.behind-the-tm-facade.org]

Posted by: akjohn3391 ()
Date: December 02, 2012 05:18AM

Could you please email me the rest of your experience and what happened? I'm very curious about these type of things. Thanks :)

Posted by: earthandfire9 ()
Date: December 04, 2012 03:00AM

Davincian,

I had a similar but not quite as severe experience to you concerning those Mp3's from Higher balance. I sent you a pm. I tell you guys. These meditations are potentially dangerous. Sometimes you are better off with a Halucinogenic drug and it may have less side effects. Not advocating that either, I am just giving an idea of the dangers. I was turned off by Peppin when he started being short with the people asking him questions in the room on the bonus CD's. Then I get invited to hbigalaxy.com. The second someone refered to him as guru, I unsubscribed. I had no idea it was suppose to be a religion, but just a meditation group. I never wanted to change my faith. I also remember talking to a guy on the phone that is apart of Higher Balance Institute, and was very condescending to my beliefs, bassically saying "That is all good and fine, but what Eric does is beyond that." What kind of arrogant punk thinks his methods are beyond mystics that have thousands of years of tradition to build upon.

Posted by: akjohn3391 ()
Date: December 04, 2012 06:13AM

Hey could you email me your experience please. Thanks.

[Moderator note: It is against the rules that you agreed to before posting here to post contact information. There is a private messaging system.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2012 06:14AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: earthandfire9 ()
Date: April 28, 2013 03:42PM

I tell you. I had a year long Psychotic episode because of those CD's and a kind Iroquois Healer helped get me out of it. You know what? He healed me without a price. I gave him some Lapp Lander music as a gift and he accepted. From my experience, the best meditations are taught for free. It's just this month that I started fully regaining my focus. It is a long recovery process. I came close to loosing all my friends because of that, and I never really joined them. Because I may have lost some sanity by doing those CD's but being on the Autistic spectrum was quite handy for me in seeing past Eric's BS. He did not use Logic or reason so could not get through to me. Why? Because I would rather loose my sanity than loose my mind.

Watch this video. then read the comments. You will see Eric's goons saying that it is not like this, but it totally is. These mislead people just do not see it.

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.