Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Karen Berg's Kabbalah Center Sex Scandals
Posted by: ExKC ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:34AM

These particular scandals are about sexual harassment of Kabbalah Center students by their so-called "spiritual" leaders. It happened in the USA and Russia.
Yehuda Berg was sued in LA by a woman he abused and lost the lawsuit.
David Mats did a lot of damage by harassing his students in Moscow but managed to slip out of the country unharmed and as rumor has it with his pockets full of cash as payment for his silence (to keep his mouth shut about dirty secrets of Kabbalah Center.)

Overall Kabbalah Center's method is to do anything they see fit with their members to squeeze as much money, gifts, favors, etc. as possible to enrich the Berg's family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Misstyk ()
Date: June 13, 2017 12:58AM

The terms you're using: "abused", "harassed" are vague, which is why I inquired about the nature of the behavior or incidents. I looked up that LA case, and it said Berg plied a follower with alcohol and drugs to have sex with her (rape). It's helpful to know the details of such cases, as the decisions can be used as legal precedents for cases of sexual misconduct and assault by spiritual leaders in other traditions. It can be extremely difficult to win such cases, as it always boils down to "he said/she said", so having precedents to base a case on is essential.

[www.latimes.com]

Date: June 15, 2017 10:06AM

Sexual scandals are only a part of how Kabbalah Center abuses its followers.
Abuses happen every day at each level of their operation since Kabbalah Center's real goal is not the spiritual awakening of its members but robbing them of their possessions be it money, favors, etc.
Kabbalah Center's so-called "leaders" are totally spoiled and corrupt as nobody stopped them in their ways yet.
Our goal on this forum is to spread the awareness on negative practices of Kabbalah Center and prevent more and more people of getting into their trap.

Posted by: Free_Mind ()
Date: June 18, 2017 10:52AM

I spent many years in Kabbalah Center. Lost a lot of time and money. Lost relationship with a person I loved. I left this place and very sad that I didn't do it earlier. Unfortunately, it took too much time to realize that it was a money making scheme. I want to share my story and prevent others from getting into this trap.

Date: July 25, 2017 10:45AM

Lately, President's daughter, Tiffany Trump was seen wearing and basically advertising the clothing by Romeo & Juliet brand
[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Interestingly enough Romeo & Juliet is owned by the son-in-law of Karen Berg.
I saw Tiffany at the Kabbalah Center multiple times in the past, and it appears she is still there now. More to this, KC recently opened a new Center in Washington, DC and combined with connection with Tiffany Trump it looks like Kabbalah Center's plans to extend its corrupted reach to power brokers in DC and even the White House.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2017 10:50AM by ExKC.

Date: October 08, 2017 04:04AM

I keep saying that Kabbalah Center' s teaching/"business" idea created by Karen Berg - is the most sophisticated brainwashed techniques in the world. They target smart, successful people. Of course, they love everybody with money - especially wifes of wealthy guys, family members from wealthy families, etc. Still, they got a lot of smart people with money. How come? Their best-kept "business" secret is very simple: they mix great Jewish wisdom with a lot of false information that helps them to squeeze money. Also, it seems that they learn a lot of classics brainwashing tricks to keep people in the Kabbalah Center.

Date: November 11, 2017 08:49AM

More and more important teachers are leaving Karen Burg's Kabbalah Center because of its corrupt nature and multiple sex scandals, both in the US and Russia (Moscow).
Among the teachers who left recently are Ruth Rosenberg, Moshe Rosenberg,
Rony Shoshan and Eliezer Malki.
Of course, they always knew about corrupt nature of the Kabbalah Center, but now in my view, they are just running from the "sinking ship"...

Date: December 20, 2017 01:42AM

The latest I heard is that David Mats, former leader of Moscow's Kabbalah Center,
sexually assaulted 40-50 women there. These women were both, Kabbalah Center's students and employees.
Now David Mats enjoys his life in Israel and lives there in a luxurious apartment he bought on the money given to him by Karen Berg's Kabbalah Center.

Date: December 22, 2017 11:32AM

Here is David Mats on a private jet (Summer 2017). Life is good after abusing so many women.

Attachments: Capture.JPG (51.1 KB)  
Date: December 22, 2017 11:52AM

David Mats enjoys his life. Kabbalah Center's money obviously serves him well.

Attachments: 20992950_1918628015078156_4689352997536143833_n.jpg (54 KB)  
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.