Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Don Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: December 20, 2017 01:11AM

Please what is the name of this therapist, might be recommended to someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Don Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation
Date: December 20, 2017 05:57AM

choose love i challenge you to give more view points of how he is so great? does he let people give view points how does he respond when he is questioned is he kind and opened all the time or does he react an gets aggressive calling people victims? do you truly believe he speaks with spirit and his commands are from spirit? or maybe we do not know maybe he made up this and he is the one who tells people what to do? plus have you ever questioned why he seats in a chair and all people on the floor? maybe this right for you maybe he helps maybe not

Date: December 20, 2017 06:05AM

Of Course we do not want to go to extremes and say his work his bad, but is it possible to think that is far from perfect? One thing I know people learn what boundaries are does that feel good to follow Don's advice, the very end results are not Don's or great spirit are they? I suppose they are yours if you take them, does that feel like staying in your power? what about not having Don around can you think and with your head or every time you need to take action you ask Don to channel spirit and of course he is available.. just some ideas

Posted by: Dublin Man ()
Date: December 20, 2017 08:43AM

They use the usual cult tactics. They try to break you down by telling you about the problems you have. How there is something wrong with you etc. How your life is broken. Then they claim to be able ‘heal’ you with their mumbo jumbo. Once again - does anyone know if they declare taxes in the various countries they work in?

Posted by: Athena ()
Date: December 20, 2017 01:09PM

Their websites are:

Jennifer Millar [www.jennifermillar.org]
Don Hanson [donhanson.com]

Posted by: TimetoAct ()
Date: December 26, 2017 06:37PM

This is my response to the letter from Don Hansons' organiser asking me to remove the account of my experience with him from this forum.

It is a modified version as some identifying details have been removed.

""In reading your words what I hear you asking me to do is to deny my own experience of sexual assault and trauma that I experienced with Don Hanson, along with the exploitation, manipulation and mind bending that took many years to recover from.

While there may be many who have had positive and life affirming experiences of him and his work, there are many who have had almost the direct opposite, who have ended up in terrible confusion, devastated and as the reports state, suicidal. I am one of them and have met many others over the years, and what really disturbs me now is that you are negotiating with me here on his behalf.

Yes we have a history of friendship. I wept with you telling you when I was leaving the group that I was in much more of a mess from having had sexual relations with Don (particularly from how it all began with the assault), than I ever was before I went into his workshops looking for healing.

There is more than one report on the the Cult Education website of the harm he has caused through sexual misconduct.

There are many teachers and groups that I have come across over the years who work with sexuality in all its shapes and sizes and none of those that I respect or see bringing deep healing have sex with their current students or participants. This is because they understand that it is a violation of the boundary of the student and abusive to do so for many reasons. If you look at any of the code of ethics of respected alternative health and meditation centres in the US or worldwide today they all have the same understanding when it comes to relations between teacher and student or workshop leader and participant.

I am shocked that you would ask me to take back what I have said. I spoke up because there are others who have gone through what I did and suffered hugely because of it. I spoke the truth of my experience, which is similar to others so that people can be informed. I am sorry for Don's children, in the same way I feel sorry for any children whose father causes damage to others and gets caught publicly. Perhaps he should have considered them before he acted as he did.

Would you ask another woman who had been sexually violated by a different man to be quiet about it?? To protect the man who did it?? The level of denial is frightening here. I am very disturbed that you ask me to be quiet about such a serious and clearly ongoing matter.""

In the accounts I have given on this forum I made a conscious and personal choice not to hide my identity. Although I have a user name I gave enough details in the original account for people close to him to know who I am, and I published the letter from his organiser knowing that it provides a written link to my identity.

This choice to be visible is a very personal one that I needed to make at this time.

The pattern is for his followers to try and discredit, blame or verbally abuse anyone who challenges Don's behaviour or authority.

Several days ago I received a legal letter threatening to take me to court if I do not remove or retract the accounts I have given on this forum. Everything I have given an account of is being denied by Don Hanson.

Posted by: goodtruth ()
Date: December 27, 2017 01:01AM

Can you prove this or is this just heresay. Can you prove this in a court of law? I would like to know if you have approached the law regarding this statement or is this just your opinion. It's ok to have opinions, I have them. But I'm curious if this is based in legal fact. If not, what is it than.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 27, 2017 06:15AM

goodtruth:

How are you associated with the Hanson group?

Why are you posting here?

Posted by: goodtruth ()
Date: December 27, 2017 08:46AM

Dear rrmoderator,
I've known Mr Hanson for over 15 years. I've never seen any of these behaviors as above mentioned. I find him to be a good kind person who does his best to support other people.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 27, 2017 09:00PM

goodtruth:

Thanks for that disclosure.

So you here to defend Hanson and are his long-time associate and friend.

Can you think of anything Mr. Hanson has done that is wrong and/or might be considered a mistake given your 15 years of direct experience with him?

Please identify areas that you think he might improve upon.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.