Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Don Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation
Posted by: waacha-hiding ()
Date: November 26, 2017 08:36PM

Dear whatcha hiding, I have mailed the copy your recent post to Mr Rick Ross for review. This also contained a few too many examples of victim bashing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2017 11:35PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Don Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation
Posted by: chooselove ()
Date: November 26, 2017 10:51PM

rrmoderater…. Let me make it clear that I am not an apologist for anyone. I also have the right to express my views. As stated in my previous post, I have been a student of Don for many years now. In my personal experience over these years I have had nothing but positive life teaching experience. This is no brainwashing cult. In fact it is the opposite. It is a very grounded and practical spiritual process that pioneers ground breaking new consciousness and has helped to unwind the very ancient brainwashing of fear, mistrust, control, victim blame, separation and judgment that has been in the collective consciousness of this planet for centuries.

Mr Hanson is a truly enlightened soul. There are many of these people on the planet and he stands out as one of them. He has helped thousands of people throughout his work and has a huge community of people who respect who he is.

Corboy;You have posted up newspaper articles that do not confirm that Don Hanson was liable for someone´s suicide. It was someone else who made these allegations towards him that were not verified by an inquest. Let´s make that point VERY clear here so as to offer a very balanced view on this here say story. I am not interested in “victim bashing” as you claim. But if this site wishes to allow people to make these allegations against somone´s character like this then I certainly must also point people to the fact of my incredible experience with Mr Hanson, one that I make absolutely no apologies for (rr moderator).

If anyone gets worrisome private messages report them ASAP
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 26, 2017 11:58PM

If anyone receives worrisome private messages, report this immediately.

Doing this protects the integrity of the private message system here at CEI.

reporting a PM to the moderator
is both public service and is legitimate self defense - you are not being
weak, you are not whinging, you are not in 'victim mentality.'

Copy the text of the message and send it to Mr Rick Ross at

[forum.culteducation.com]

According to the rules of use for the Cult Education Institute message board:

Each thread of discussion is a place for every participant to freely express his or her ideas, feelings and opinions.

Everyone must behave respectfully and with courtesy. No member of this message board may dictate how another member should behave beyond adherence to the stated and agreed upon rules.

Forum rules

The following rules apply to both the posts that are publicly visible on the message board and the private messaging system attached and used through this message board.

This forum was established for the purpose of allowing those with concerns about certain groups, leaders and designated topics to express and address those concerns.

Persons who use the CEI message board, both those concerned about a teacher and those loyal to the teacher are responsible for their material. To wit:

Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

Vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.

Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned.

No criminal activity whatsoever should be discussed and/or encouraged in any way, shape or form at this message board. Anyone doing so or in way participating in such behavior will be immediately banned.

It must be understood that no discussion thread at this message board is or will be unduly dominated or controlled by any single contributor and/or team of contributors.

Each thread of discussion is a place for every participant to freely express his or her ideas, feelings and opinions. Everyone must behave respectfully and with courtesy. No member of this message board may dictate how another member should behave beyond adherence to the stated and agreed upon rules.[/quote

All persons when registering to use the CEI message board agree that they
are responsible for what they post.

Date: November 27, 2017 09:26PM

Since I have been prevented twice now from presenting context to Timetoact's claims.
Can she provide context by clarifying 1. How many years she was in a intimate sexual relationship with Don Hanson? 2. Was she best friends with Jennifer Hanson, Don's future wife for 16 years for the period before Jen & Don married? 3.Did she write a letter to Don advising him not to marry Jen? 4.Was their wedding that she performed at (1 and half after the alleged abuse) her last participation in his work, the group, and relationship to both of them?

Date: November 28, 2017 09:46AM

I have done numerous workshops over the years with Don Hanson. I have benefited from this work enormously and could not be more grateful.

I have witnessed many, many profound and deeply healing transformations taking place in Mr Hanson’s workshops, where the participants have been able to move on in their lives in a more connected, healthy and loving way.

It is not always easy to do deep transformational work. Fears and vulnerabilities come up. But this is a positive thing; part of the journey on the pathway to liberation. We are all responsible for our own feelings and actions.

I really hope, dear reader, that you don’t let some people’s negative comments here to direct you away from the gifts this man has to offer. It is very clear to me that he is here to serve the evolution of humankind. And we are lucky to have him.

Posted by: TimetoAct ()
Date: November 29, 2017 03:07AM

The reason I have given the account of my experience with Don Hanson at this time is because of continuing reports of the harm caused to people who have been manipulated into sexual relations with him, or invaded sexually and without consent during a healing session when he is in the therapist or teacher role.

The issue I raised is that he was in a paid teacher / facilitor role every time we had sexual relations, and that the entire relationship began with an assault, which was quickly followed by a serious amount of manipulation and exploitation.

Rather than try to vilify or blame me for it (a patriarchal response) why not address the issue of the power differential between teacher and student instead?

If the TCM work was advertised as a group where open sex was explored and encouraged, and sex with the facilitator was something that was part of the 'healing and opening up to spirit' that would be a different story. At least people would know what they are getting into and be able to make an informed decision before they went there.

If a teacher has messed up or made mistakes let them deal with the allegations and take responsibility for it. A healthy community where the individuals are not enmeshed and there are clear boundaries would do that.

Here is another woman’s account of her experience of TCM Transforming Cellular Memory from another thread on this forum dated last year.

Date: November 30, 2017 10:22AM

Timetoact: You have answered none of the questions from my above post.

Can she provide context by clarifying 1. How many years she was in a intimate sexual relationship with Don Hanson? 2. Was she best friends with Jennifer Hanson, Don's future wife for 16 years for the period before Jen & Don married? 3.Did she write a letter to Don advising him not to marry Jen? 4.Was their wedding that she performed at (1 and half after the alleged abuse) her last participation in his work, the group, and relationship to both of them?

Date: November 30, 2017 10:54AM

I want to point out some interesting stats on this thread. I referred in an earlier post that when I was first made aware of this thread I felt like it was a smokescreen. I was very surprised at the time to see 13,202 hits with only 3 posts on it. I sent the photo of the stats to a friend as she didn't believe there could be that many hits. Since then in the last 17 days the posts have grown to 18 yet the average hits to the page during that period have dropped to 15,3 hits a day from a whopping 79 hits a day previously. When you look at the hits on Don Hanson's webpage the whole year it totals 5713 up to today. The average before the thread was created was 15,5 a day and after the thread 16.8. So while 13460 hits have gone to this thread only 1.3 hits per day extra have come to Don webpage. Worth digesting and wondering why the anomaly?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 08, 2017 02:58AM

bump

Posted by: Dublin Man ()
Date: December 12, 2017 11:13AM

I can also confirm knowledge of the hidden practices of these two so called ‘healers.’ They prey on vulnerable people especially women and Dons wives are included in that category. They stopped work in Ireland for a brief period years ago because a former member of their group threatened to expose what they were really up to. Jen lists a history of her previous psychological problems on her website and they force people to sign a confidentiality agreement before taking part in their ‘workshops.’ There is a dark underlying practice which they seek to cover up. Be careful.

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.