Philosophy is a cult (?)
Posted by: Eliasen9261 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 03:01AM

I would like to begin with a sorry about my bad english if there any mistake a could repair later, because english is not my mother one.

I do not know if this is going to be a mistake if what i will say is a worldwide cult (philosophy) that has made us outmaneuver over decades. We can't find answers on philosophy, and is a white mind with nothing of knowledgable inside. whatever it is contradictory if we do a little analysis.
Some may agree better than others due the experience in front of those who proclaim philosophy. I hope some how, my point give you any idea.

-Philosophy say we will not find answers inside philosphy, therefore is a white mind and none-progress for society (useless) yet people formulate a opinion as an answer, (opinions are not facts, is what you think).

-People say on the internet philosphy is this and others is that, but, philosophy says that there is no proper definition, but people do with objectively.

-Philosophy ignores the reality and the facts in order to idealize what they think and say "how people should live" like any other cult arround this forum similar, i'm not going to say the name of those cults (because it can bring idiots).

-Philosophy liberate his ideals in order to create more conflict ove society and more missinginformation for what they belive in. People say: "In an ideal world (for philosophy everything is a ideal nothing is truth) the people running a government and making decisions for us all would be people who are motivated to help others, who genuinely want to see all the people prosper etc." | When in fact, those ideals didn't help people solve problems, and we are full of conspiracy theories and worldwide mistakes while science try to fight back. We have 7 billions people with no control on reproduction and no control on destribution of energy or even resources, we are getting even more lack, not to mention this is a government of opinion in with says "im going to attack other countries due the belive on my god jesus crhist". (don't fall on this, the church is a cult).

-Philosophy belives people can live without a government when this could be a real catastrophe, especially for a society that is not prepared and crime could increase significantly, methods that have been trying for decades and has always failed. In this case, groups cult like The Venus Project and The zeitgeist Movement are the same, people don't want to care about those consequences, they simply want to put more renegade and delusional garbage over society as we have today, they don't think about people's mental problems.
On the venus project cult for example, Fresco´s most important stated goal is bringing about a “universal change in values”. In other words what that means is that it depends entirely on changing the values and human nature of everyone in the world through what they call "education", which is really moralistic railing or inculcation of doctrines of "brotherly love" without which it will fail. That is exactly what most of the other religious groups have been trying to do over the past thousands of years. All those groups have in common the belief that if every person in the world would sacrifice himself for the benefit of others and follow the golden rule, "love his neighbor", all of humanity's problems would disappear. TVP does exactly the same except they claim to “do this scientifically”; they say they believe in "social engineering based on statistical studies of which system works best at shaping people's values" (Fascism?) and will even explain to you that the moral philosophy behind this is “scientific” just because they call it "selfish altruism". They believe this is possible because they reject the scientifically proven notion that certain behavioral patterns are determined by biological inheritance. i think a few people on anti-cult have been trying to inform tem about that and fail because they belive in what i tould. (warning: the 2 groups i give as a example, is what many philosophical people belive, and many other foruns about philosophy show the same thing.

-Reality is not a opinion, but they don't want to care.

This are just a few examples.
i know for some reason philosophy lies to people but there is the dificulty trying to find out how. otherwise, Philosophical thought does not seek truth. Rather, it seeks to prevent truth. Many of many want to ignore the truth, and they try, is not the first time i see they trying to ignore good things, i don't know if i shoud show all those links out there showing that anyway to you all, but I think that many members of the anti-cult are more than made ​​up have gone the same experience to see this.

when i study all this, orgy delusional garbage specially on schools, mass rampage minds fighting against others, and they say hilariously: i respect your opinion but the point is..." the point is everyone in the end trying to catch the same bait on a shoals and see who has more reason, in other reasons, the ego borns here, everyone with ideals, and nothing technical.

thanks for your time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Philosophy is a cult (?)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 09, 2013 03:14AM

A cult is not about what the group believes, but rather about how it behaves and structured.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Certain psychological themes which recur in these various historical contexts also arise in the study of cults. Cults can be identified by three characteristics:

1. a charismatic leader who increasingly becomes an object of worship as the general principles that may have originally sustained the group lose their power;
2. a process I call coercive persuasion or thought reform;
3. economic, sexual, and other exploitation of group members by the leader and the ruling coterie.

These three primaray features are the nucleus of most definitions concerning what constitutes a cult.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Here is more information about how cults work, i.e. their group dynamics and structure.

Re: Philosophy is a cult (?)
Posted by: dasshit ()
Date: March 09, 2013 04:29AM

""A cult is not about what a the group believes, but trather about how it behaves and structured."""

Yes.

Philosophy is what the people believe, but as no leader, inded, no one have any authority over science. Yes, philosophy may be a distorcion of reality and we may have a government of ideals with no scientific meaning, since is all theoretical, and everybody may belive their opinions is the best way to solve peoples problems, when that is not benefiting nor even the enviornment, nor even us, therefore philosophy on power make always this question: "how should we live", nothing connected to reality to say, but all theoretical. We should know how to benefit a species, and that is science, philosophy may think too on that, but have no experience on those mechanisms to do so, therefore, science is the benefit. That would explain why the idealistic fascist government also manipulate the educacional system in order to people believe on conspiracy theories out of reality and delusional garbage over the internet (Illuminati for example.)

In that case philosophy won't be necessary too, giving the circumstances, is a system that could easily be lowered by the methods of modern science that currently uses other mechanisms like; curiosity, and search of the phenomena going to their database and search similar ones, and if there is something new they don't know, they should send that to a big international laboratory. But philosophy is not science, so, Philosophy would pass to history.
Yes, philosophy is a white world without meaning, that is killing our world due to inexperience and what people don't know because they belive "everything is possible" like any other cult would think (theory), that's why we should back to science, and not simply idealize.

I think what worries you "unknown 2" is the so popular Platos philosophy making you think he is some kind leader of philosophy because many people say his name. Ironically philosophy as no leader too.
Philosophy, of course, is theoretical where people think, it is clear that it is theoretical and distorts reality, not to mention the numerous theoretical attempts failed over about the end of the world.

You should not believe in what people say to you, you should search, and research. Many people belive education is also the center of knowledge. Now what they don't know is when the system is manipulated. Look arround this forum, can help you give you an idea. At least you will see we don't open the mouth without proves, nothing theoretical (at least for me).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.