Zhi Gang Sha Scam One cannot cleanse karma by paying him lots of money
Posted by: Happydays ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:56AM

I studied with Zhi Gang Sha for some years and finally learned the hard way that:

1) He talks about the Divine a lot but unfortunately does not actually believe in the Divine or experience Source energy.
2) He's a most greedy businessman and dangerous because some of the things he says are actually true, and he uses this technique to draw in unsuspecting health seekers.
3) He is a man of great vanity and ego who knows full well that he is deceiving thousands of innocent, well-meaning people and ruining many of them financially.
4) Because he doesn't believe in karma himself (though he charges thousands for karma cleansing) he must not know that he is creating great karma for himself.
5) Those few who actually heal under his mind control do so by the power of their own faith.
6) Beware, for he is an extraordinarily clever con man who can really turn on the "charm."
7) I received many "downloads" and finally realized I had only received the hope of healings. I finally realized that anyone who has received healing while with Dr. Sha has created it for themselves, for Dr. Sha possesses no healing powers himself.
8) I too used to write a few of the reviews that Dr. Sha entices his followers to write (all on the same day so his books end up on the N Y Times Best Seller list) in exchange for free "downloads," and I send a heartfelt Congratulations and Beware to everyone who reads and questions the positive reviews of his books.
9) Dr. Sha tells his teachers that he'll cleanse their karma so they can become healers for humanity. No one can cleanse their karma by paying large sums of money for it. One can only cleanse their karma by doing deep and sincere spiritual work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zhi Gang Sha Scam One cannot cleanse karma by paying him lots of money
Posted by: ex-culty ()
Date: January 27, 2013 10:52AM

I also learned the hard way. Everything you say is true.

Re: Zhi Gang Sha Scam One cannot cleanse karma by paying him lots of money
Posted by: anti-sha ()
Date: February 06, 2013 04:19PM

We are learning this the hard way through some family members' involvement with Sha. He is a first class scam artist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.