How to fight back
Posted by: crback22 ()
Date: April 13, 2017 10:27PM

There are so many people on this site looking for answers (myself included). With the help of research and friends I've been doing what I can to fight back, but we need a lot more voices to be heard when it comes to this subject. (My experience has been with an LGAT which is a registered business)
Tips I've received and followed through with so far are:
-File a complaint with the BBB
-File a complaint with the State Attorney General
-File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
*the more complaints the state and federal offices receive, the more they will investigate. These are important! For anyone concerned about their identity, you can call their offices rather than doing it online. (Doing both only takes about 10 mins.)
-reach out to the media. Radio, news stations etc.

Anyone who would like to share with others what they have done, please do. If we want change- we have to do something and the bigger the voice, the louder we will be. Let's help our loved ones and work towards preventing others from falling under the influence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to fight back
Posted by: R Bernstein ()
Date: May 03, 2017 03:46AM

Hello crback22
Im intrested in knowing how to fight back.
I was told somewhat the same thing to contact my state representative but in these cases with Cults they have offices all over the US. like Naples, FL Denver, CO Philadelphia, PA Albany, NY Montreal, QC, Canada Brussels, Belgium Galway, Ireland Westminster, CO San Diego, CA Scottsdale, AZ Westminster, CO Miami, FL Encinitas, CA. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE??
Do I have to contact ever sate about this Cult?
I tried conacting these guys [www.icsahome.com]
Here is what they said
If you can interest journalists to write articles on the group, we would be happy to consider reporting on that work in our magazine, ICSA Today.
If there is a group of former members from this group who feel as you do, we might be able to arrange a special workshop for them, depending upon where they live.

WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE TO STOP THESE CULTS??!!!!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 03, 2017 04:19AM

What can be done is also being done on this message board and through the Cult Education Institute database.

That is, sharing information online that anyone can access for free through a search of the Web.

This message board is a great resource. It now has more than 125,000 entries going back more than a decade. Obscure groups that no one has heard of are discussed here. And more than a few news stories originated through this message board.

If you know of a news report about a group that you think should be in the database contact CEI and forward a link to it. Helping to build the database makes a difference.

See [www.culteducation.com]

The Web is a great resource for research and helping to facilitate more information going online is a meaningful way to expose destructive cults.

Posted by: R Bernstein ()
Date: May 04, 2017 06:20AM

Yes having this message board is fantastic and it helps to get the word out there about these destructive cults that are destroying peoples lives everyday now!

Thank you for have this online board to have truth be said about these crooked cults .
Thank you cult education!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.