Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: May 04, 2019 02:58AM

hi Annette,

thank you so much for your courage, your love and openness te share with us what you have seen and been through. It's so helpful.

So now all those coming forward with what is really going on in king Tony's private little state, are called immature liers with hearts not ready to embrace the truth...

It is so freeing to see that moo has no power at all, no authority to back up his words. That he has no lineage to any advaita-teacher. No status apart from what he and his faithful puppets have dreamed up. It's noting, nothing, nothing!

Three of the 'saints' who's picture hang in the mandir have been found not to be so saintly by the way. Same thing happening there, with people not wanting to know the facts, clinging to their dream.

Before falling for this false master I had no idea what advaita was, during my involvement with this cult I had no idea, and I still don't. Something to do with non-duality? Just to point out how shallow all this spiritual blurp of his is.

And yes, all who have the courage to step away from this cult: reconnect with those who are dear to you. I found a lot of love, care and more understanding than I had anticipated. From real people...

Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: May 04, 2019 03:46AM

all the times he says “if it weren’t for beings coming with questions I wouldn’t be here, i’d be watching TV in my room” haha a very manipulative thing to say when viewed through the lens of those who have seen and experienced how he needs the show to go on to feed his egoic identity as a guru

One time I watched satsang on a lot of acid and it did show him doing absolutely nothing sitting there as shifting fractals flipping between child, old man, a temple like structure, a lion and Hanuman who I did not know about at the time. I realized later that exact monkey god adorned in gold was called Hanuman. Anyway however credible that is , I know Mooji is in a very free state, a lot of what’s grown around him is probably pretty Weird and he doesn’t stop it, he lets it all hang out and play; the self knows no bounds .. what makes crazy wisdom wise is the energy, not the action. He could probably actually use a little morality, like how Doreen Virtue burned all her divination cards and books and only sites the Bible now, thats extreme but it’s good upkeep, where-ever she got off I trust she’s fresher for responding to that urge. Mooji seems comfortable too comfortable

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 04, 2019 03:55AM

Snapping out- thank you. I know you get this very deeply from your posts.

His power is illusion. Once you see through his tricks. He is just a very bad magician using our birthright to highjack us to serve him.

Also, any teacher, ANY teacher that has a thread about them or comments where people can’t use their real names to discuss his flaws and their negative experiences should be a RED FLAG. Why are people so afraid? Even on FB people are hiding. This is tragic to me!!! This means they are afraid of being attacked or hurt. What kind of teacher of Freedom produces this kind of response?

It speaks volumes. A very clear warning!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 03:56AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: May 04, 2019 04:30AM

klaklaklak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway however credible
> that is , I know Mooji is in a very free state, a
> lot of what’s grown around him is probably pretty
> Weird and he doesn’t stop it

Not very credible. Sounds like you're still drinking the Kool Aid. Mooji behaves like a narcissist actively procuring and protecting his narcissistic supply. He is dependent on it. That's not freedom.

Posted by: klaklaklak ()
Date: May 04, 2019 04:34AM

So his words which ARE powerful are black magic, he’s a wordsmith and master of the dark arts?

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: May 04, 2019 04:40AM

klaklaklak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So his words which ARE powerful are black magic,
> he’s a wordsmith and master of the dark arts?

I don't know what you mean, his words are those of a talented manipulator.

BTW you mentioned "crazy wisdom," that's just a nonsense term for egomaniacs who may or may not have had some awakening to excuse their still very much egotistical and unenlightened behavior. Adyashanti and Gabor Mate go into that in their discussion here: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 04:42AM by zizlz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: May 04, 2019 05:39AM

Thank you for all your wise words Annette Chappelle,

your words are very articulate and expressive. I know many people reading this have found a great deal of comfort in reading about your experiences.

I wonder if you would like to write a book about your experiences in order to help others? Just to tell your story in your own words?

I believe a publisher would be very interested in something like this. Please send me a personal message if you would like to discuss this.

Thank you.

Date: May 04, 2019 05:59AM

I have been told by three energy workers, “DO NOT TELL ME HIS NAME AS I SO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM IN MY SPHERE”. I got a lot of healing from them and FREEDOM and actually they did call what he did to me personally DARK MAGIC. So yes to the accusation that he uses DARKNESS call it what you will.

You don’t have people killing themselves and hiding and have PTSD and suffering so much from the LIGHT inside themselves.

I’ve spent over $40,000 on healing and have an extensive list of teachers (very well respected) that know what happened, as well as therapists and also energy workers from very well respected teachers recommendations. Don’t toy with this!

Also, Joan Tollifson has said just speaking about this on her page made her have severe anxiety and I think she said a bit of a breakdown in how she was treating people. She told me off personally. I respect her for her statement. My point is that if Joan, an awake teacher can lose it in just a few short weeks with over 1,000 supporters and friends. What chance in HELL does a novice, green, young, impressionable person have after spending a few years with him, his sangha and the trolls that support him whenever anyone gives voice to his DARKNESS that lives inside their body 24/7?

What chance in HELL? I will say to find the TRUE LIGHT is the only chance anyone has. And all this toying with m. will lead u into more and more delusion.

And it’s obvious who is deluded, and who is not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 06:01AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Date: May 04, 2019 06:04AM

Am I suing m.? Am I asking for damages?

No!

I leave his fate to LIFE.

But he’s DARKNESS disguised as LIGHT and no one will find FREEDOM in his cage.

No one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 06:05AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Date: May 04, 2019 06:07AM

Those who stay with m.

Are
Simply

Settling
For “his love”

It’s NOT

FREEDOM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.