Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:45AM

From "The Guru Papers" Part 1 - The Assault on Reason

"The Eastern view of enlightenment as beyond reason allows gurus to undermine reason. This precept alone makes the guru dangerously feedback-proof, for he automatically escapes accountability for any behaviour. If pressed, the guru can easily reply, “You can’t possibly understand what I’m really doing because you’re not enlightened.” This stance, if believed, makes acceptable any incongruity between ideas and action. The guru can reverse any challenge or criticism by saying “It’s your problem; your ego is getting in the way.” He, of course, has no ego."

Doesn't that sound exactly like what Moo does????

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:50AM

Joyfree - i really appreciate your post
I've always felt annoyed with the followers who say catch phrases like 'i'm here only for This', 'I don't have time', "I don't want to miss my chance", "i want to die before I die' etc.. Where would they have gotten these phrases except have spoon fed by M himself to stoke the fire of 'I'm not there yet - only you Guruji can make it happen' Those are M's cue to start the diatribe.
I share with you Joyfree, that gnawing doubt in the gut about 'something's not right here', or 'why can't I authentically feel this overflowing surrender'. Maybe because, scientifically, the abdominal brain is a lot smarter than the mind/brain!

Date: April 23, 2019 06:16AM

Here's a very recent video of M praising Sahaja as holy, the 'Sahajans'( a new race of beings?) and how blessed it all is - except for the nest of abandoned babies left without their mother who was shot to save the fish in M's pond. What a delusional situation!!
If you can take it.....for me, couldn't wait for him to finish.

This Land Is a Taste of Heaven — Easter Prayers & Reflections from Moojibaba
https://vimeo.com/331654083/d98eba97

Date: April 23, 2019 06:22AM

to clarify for anyone just tuning in here: baby cranes in the nest and their mother who was shot dead under M's order

Date: April 23, 2019 06:23AM

Yes, how holy and sanctified a place is Sahaja - hallelujah amen

Date: April 23, 2019 07:09AM

Thank you 2cents,

for sharing that heavily edited video where Moo raves on like a deranged lunatic. It looks like he could be quite close to losing it completely.

At 4.50 Tony starts talking about God and then says "His is my father, He is my Son." Is Mooji claiming that he is Christ's father? That perhaps Christ was fathered by Tony? That's really creepy!

A little later Tony claims "I am He". Tony appears to acknowledge his own divinity here. He appears to acknowledge that he is indeed God - something that we have been waiting to hear from him with baited breath, I might add.

I think we will now see Tony retreat more and more into his own fantasy world- a world that will be fed and protected by his inner circle of mindless zombie 'Saharjans".

It is going to take a lot of very heavy editing to make this guy appear sane.

Date: April 23, 2019 07:12AM

A very special hello to Joyfree.

Thank you for sharing your experiences which I know well be helpful to a lot of people who are trying to recover from leaving Mooji..

I hope you are OK.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 23, 2019 07:36AM

2cents,

I couldn’t watch all almost 12 minutes of it. Every person who comes to Sahaja is blessed? Very rock and stone and plant...

Maybe not. Wasn’t a man found dead there? From suicide? What a statement to make in light of this. I guess his experience was blessed?

Yeah, I had to just stop watching it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 23, 2019 08:11AM

This is powerful stuff.

Expect disruptive trolls to come calling.

Welcome to our new participants.

If you get any weird or unpleasant private messages copy them and send them by private message to Rick Ross.

You do not have to respond to any query demanding a level of disclosure that is beyond your comfort level.

Welcome!

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 23, 2019 04:30PM

Joyfree, you nailed it! I wholeheartly agree and say YES to how you describe everything! Thank you for your contribution.

you wrote: " It is important to know that doing seva doesn’t free you from paying for being there!!! If you choose to do seva during the retreats, you pay the retreat price and additionally you get to work! If you stay at the ashram you pay less, but you pay you rent and food! And get to work! After all „it’s by the grace of the guru“ that you can be there anyway!"

Yes, absolutely right. And when you have spent all your money for staying there and working like crazy ( housing and food is around 20€/day in a tent and 45€/day in a tiny tiny hut; shared compost toilets, half a bucket of warm water for showering) then you might be "ripe" for the next stage of devotion: there is a chance if you stand out as a devotee because of special skills, special devotion that M. invites you to live in MS or in one of his houses in Sao Martinho for free and working even harder.

Thats when you fully get trapped. Now you are FULLY dependant. And you are told NOT to say anyone, that you do no longer pay, so noone gets envious. All longterm people are 100% dependant on him (finacially, spiritually, emotionally) and you know, you can be kicked out any time - you see others who have to leave, because "they were too much in their mind" or anything like that.

You write:"It is very sad how many beautiful, young and talented people are wasting away „at the feet of the guru“ while transforming their aliveness into emotional numbness and giving away their power. Some just for the sake to belong, to be special, to just escape the reality of their traumas and bypass it and sadly most of them are stuck because this has become so much their reality that they don’t have the courage and support to leave. After living in such an environment for quite some time it requires a huge amount of power or great support to just allow a little spark of the idea that it might not be that great after all and that the only thing you got after years of satsang and seva is that you are more dissociative than before."

ABSOLUTELY!

PapajiysaysNO: Thank you for mentioning the guru papers, I will have a look.

Sahara, you quoted: "The Eastern view of enlightenment as beyond reason allows gurus to undermine reason. This precept alone makes the guru dangerously feedback-proof, for he automatically escapes accountability for any behaviour. If pressed, the guru can easily reply, “You can’t possibly understand what I’m really doing because you’re not enlightened.” This stance, if believed, makes acceptable any incongruity between ideas and action. The guru can reverse any challenge or criticism by saying “It’s your problem; your ego is getting in the way.” He, of course, has no ego."
Doesn't that sound exactly like what Moo does????"

YES, ABSOLUTELY!

2cents: thank you for sharing the video link. OMG, I CANNOT watch this stuff anymore, it makes me sick.

Sahara, your quoting from the video made me laugh....although it is sad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.