Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: March 05, 2021 11:28PM

Amazing how the The Foundation tries to extort more cash out of everybody!
Just as the world needs a real leader. Fatman and Robin (LAXMI) sit comfortably giving out orders like Himmler. Corona has made all things possible, money is less but there is still free labor! Let us just remember one thing. Tony is a liar, he lies openly about his mis-conducts, and who knows what other lies he has made?
He lies about who is. What he was. Check in with his family and you will find out more about all this web of deception. The proof is there in the the open. Countless people angry and being silenced by court order. Many more are bought out by Fatman himself. Luck had it I could leave that hot steam of crap. Updates keep coming out. Lies and hypocrisy mainly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heythere1010101 ()
Date: March 05, 2021 11:50PM

Just want to share that there are Mooji 'retreats' being set up worldwide. Replicas of the campsites surrounding Sahaja, touting 'satsang' meditation & eco-retreat centers.
I am from Hawaii and remember seeing an ad up on craigslist about Mooji followers who were creating a sustainable campsite many years ago. I just checked craigslist again and they are now in full swing, appealing to people with a low cost & chance to work on their land for work trade.
It makes me feel kind of crazy, like this cult is 'following' me, it's such a strange feeling.

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: March 07, 2021 06:11AM

I think Mooji is not going to change. We all want him to be honest, decent, but every time I was feeling better and more joyfull I was coming back to follow Mooji, believing there was something wrong with my seeing and every time he was messing me up again, and again. 4 times. For 3 years I am not coming back anymore,and for 3 years I am not going crazy.

Years ago there were in sundays "tea satsangs"with reading letters. I just remember, how angry Mooji got because someone was not worshiping him, and didn't show grattitude to him. So he wanted to show how people should treat him and he was reading many letters with content of worshiping and which says many thanks and how much god he is and oh's and ah's. Remember how, he said with anger - very well, I love you very much, very well (now I understand his ego got offended, because some follower didn't worshiped him). His behaviour triggered me at that time, because I was in really bad life situation, I thought - "he really thinks he deserve grattitude, he treated me like a crap and he thought I will lie I love him ? He has so comfortable life and yet he demand from people(who are in worse situation) to be worshiped by them?"

Beside, this is not challenge to be at peace while living in a land full of people who loves, worship him, surroundered by nature, having good food, so on, so on. Imagine Mooji who must work at supermarket... would he be happy and appreciate life while listen what yelling boss tells him to do ? I mean really...I am dying from curiosity. Mooji in society, normal life, regular job, no servants, no girls filled with radiant energy, smiling to him...I think, his life would be less satisfying.

But anyway, whenever I retrospect to the past I see more and more signs that Mooji is affected by ego and only ego get affected by ego. I do not mean situations, when ego is really hurtful(everyone has ego), but getting triggered because of not being worshiped by someone, when he is worshiped by many (ego always feels there is not enough, needs more).

I just caught myself on the feeling - I wish things were different in the past, I wish he was different. I feel disappointment. I wish he was more like at the begining how I imagine him to be and not how he really is and how he behaved later. Or even better, I wish I never met him. This is really hard for me to accept the fact how the things really are. All the games he played with me, with his friends is in front of my eyes and his insincerity...
This feels like loosing someone, who I thought he was, but who was never there.

I feel a little lonley in this lifetime.

Life is sweet and easy only for Mooji.

We are less privileged.

Thank You I can openly write here what I feel. This is sort of therapy for me.

Have a good saturday, perhaps you spend it in a meaningful way with peope you love.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 10, 2021 04:53AM

Hi Heythere101,

I found the listing in Hawaii that you are referring to:

[honolulu.craigslist.org]

I wonder if Old Tony knows that people are profiteering off his name? No doubt he would ask for a cut of the takings if only he knew!!

Sounds like a great deal, too - you get to live in your own tent free of cost, as long as you work for 8 to 12 hours each week in the service of the greater good. Modern slavery, here we come!

You can get hypnotized by Old Moo in the evenings via Youtube at no extra charge. Wonderful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2021 04:54AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: March 12, 2021 09:37AM

Sahara71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Heythere101,
>
> I found the listing in Hawaii that you are referring to:
>
> [honolulu.craigslist.org]
>
> I wonder if Old Tony knows that people are profiteering off his name?
It's most likely the work of his sangha members who are living in that part of the world.
>No doubt he would ask for a cut of the takings if only he knew!!
He will hint very subtly.

If you don't take the hint, he will start talking bad about you but still nice to you in your face. It's called double headed holy cow.

In later escalated stage, the inner circle will stop responding to your message, effectively cutting you off.

May receive lawyer letter regarding personal use vs broadcasting rights of intellectual property.

> Sounds like a great deal, too - you get to live in your own tent free of >cost, as long as you work for 8 to 12 hours each week in the service of the
> greater good. Modern slavery, here we come!

It could be a trial investment operated by international sangha team to test waters. Who knows, with the world so full of trusting people, it and could become a global business opportunity. Humble spiritual beginnings evolving to global multinational corporation through deception and exploitation.

> You can get hypnotized by Old Moo in the evenings via Youtube at no extra charge. Wonderful

Could become a trend for psychologist to start offering "spiritual services" in addition to their professional engagements.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 12, 2021 11:13AM

That is how Moo's Monte Sahaja site began...test the waters.

And we Yanks are suckers for smiley gurus who exploit our trustfulness...and our tax exemptions for "spiritual" ventures.

Chris Butler, the guru who created a Hate Krishna spin-off sect called Science of Identity I'd getting old. He's terrified of pathogens and hides in his mansion.

Perfect time for a new guru to move in and test the waters.

Date: March 13, 2021 05:04PM

>
> If you don't take the hint, he will start talking
> bad about you but still nice to you in your face.
> It's called double headed holy cow.
>
>

So true, so true. Remember how on satsangs, people were telling him his problems, so he was so nice, and patient with them, but when later he was reading letters from people, with the same problems, he was changing attitude, he was angry, disrespectful, he was even adding ironic comments, to get his people into laughter of this one, how much higher they are with understanding than those ignorants. Poor cow, he suffered other people problems(irony is a sign of the pain, that doesn't want to be experienced). God suffer? No, no, no God doesn't know suffering of the seperate self. Cow's separate self suffer.

Date: March 18, 2021 06:31PM

I would like to share here another observation(this is possible I said it before). I know this is shallow in terms of spirituality, where outlook is not importnat, but it cannot be hide that most of the gurus I checked in internet, strangely found lovers, partners who describe themselves as partners from prvious lives - who are very young and very atractive.
I know people who find inner awakendness, they shine with inner beauty, I really see this and I think people with all age are beautiful inside(if not posessed by ego, what sometimes can be see in eyes of some people brrr), but still why almast all gurus have biside them, very young, and very attractive girls? Because of their selfish desires.

- Papaji and Ganga Mira
- Osho and Vivek
- this guru from video David wants to fly, who slept with this pretty girl, from his sangha.
- Sadguru, had also pretty young wife, he said, she had very old soul.
- Mooji we all know, he likes to have young girls. Krishnabai said in interview that when she saw him, then she felt this is her long lost friend - more intimate than a friend.

I mean how lucky those gurus are, that it happend to all of them, to have life partners with young bodies.

And also, if they need devotees, servants, then why there is never a boys next to them, only young girls?

Or maybe this is some cultural tradition that I do not understand, that guru must be served by a young attractive women ? Or guru must be represented by young girlfriend? The same like in catholic church there must be boys who serves to the priests ( priests also like to molest those young boys).

Btw, and how can we listen to the oldery, how can we trust oldery, what they represent with themselves, are they sane themselves ? Are they trustworthy?

I am just glad I am a little less naive about this spiritual show.

Posted by: Amitao ()
Date: April 22, 2021 08:33PM

Das Ist Das
[www.facebook.com]

Please join and share this Facebook group Mooji - Behind the Satsang for those who need and wish to share their experiences with Mooji that he would like to get deleted through his team and lawyers...and to help and avoid future victims... Thank you

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: May 19, 2021 03:41AM

When you start gushing over a guru and kiss their feet, there is no question that it is a cult. In this day and age true Saints that are worthy of so. ich praise and having their feet kissed are rare.
At least he wers socks. lol!
I also heard he has a good time having sex with the female followers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.