Re: Mooji a cult?
Date: May 01, 2020 06:37AM

i just saw this today. let's hope it stays closed!

SUSPENSION OF ACTIVITIES AT MONTE SAHAJA
~ Satsang with Moojibaba will Continue Online ~

As the coronavirus pandemic continues to unfold, we have had to make an unprecedented decision about Monte Sahaja, the ashram and retreat centre in Portugal.

The pandemic has had strong repercussions for many around the world, and Monte Sahaja has also been significantly affected. Thankfully we have not had any cases of COVID-19 in Monte Sahaja or our local community; however, we have been facing many of the changes and challenges that have come alongside the pandemic.

With restrictions on large gatherings for the foreseeable future, the uncertain nature of travel, and considering the health and well-being of travellers to and from Portugal, it has become clear that many of our activities will need to be suspended for some time, particularly (but not only) those related to our programs and guests. We have looked carefully at many scenarios, and in this climate it is simply not possible for us to continue to operate in the same way or support many of the services previously offered.

Moojibaba will of course continue to offer Satsang from Monte Sahaja for the worldwide Sangha. These will be shared through Mooji TV and YouTube, as well as on Sahaja Express and through Online Retreats. However, many of the additional activities and operations are no longer sustainable during this time, and Monte Sahaja will remain closed. A small group of caretakers will stay on at Sahaja to maintain and take care of the land and facilities, and also to continue to support the sharing of Satsang. We will use this time to improve the ashram’s services and infrastructure until such time as we are truly ready to open again.

This will continue into the foreseeable future and is likely to remain in place for some extended time. We will keep you updated as to where we are in this process.

We are a close-knit community and this will affect us deeply. We will do everything in our power to take care that the transition is smooth for our community. While this is clearly a challenging time for everyone, we know in our hearts that this is the right decision and trust that the outcome will also bear fruit in many unimaginable ways.

Living alongside Moojibaba, we are deeply inspired by him as a living example of the realisation of the Self and by his natural trust in God. In this time, as in any other, he truly embodies the intuitiveness and spontaneity he points us to, meeting life freshly and openly without any personal intention, no matter what life brings.

He says, “Yes, there will be many changes, both external and internal, but I encourage you to face them in the light and spirit of pure consciousness and not personally. This will truly be an inspiring time for every true seeker—a time of renewal and a call for a fresh vision. Every trial or crisis has its hidden gems. Sometimes you have to be shaken to awaken, as Truth is what you seek. Trust and remain true to what you have discovered inside your heart. This Sangha tree will continue to bear many good fruits. I ask that each one remain in the heart and continue to stand in and with the Truth you have come to know and Be.”

The team also draws great strength from the love and care shown by the worldwide Sangha, who are very much present in our hearts now and always.

Thank you all and much love,
Monte Sahaja

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: May 01, 2020 05:59PM

too many suicides Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i just saw this today. let's hope it stays
> closed!

>
>
> Thank you all and much love,
> Monte Sahaja

Guys, he has diabetes, and that probably includes a range of other underlying conditions related to vascular, heart, kidney, bladder... If he gets covid-19, so many hopes of enlightenment and liberation would be broken. A sad thing would also be the millions in the bank that cannot be buried together with him.

It would stay closed because the 'christ' would not want to part with his hard-earned wealth. This seems the most likely reason for ceasing activities involving close contact, which the A-Team tries to cover with the most beautifully crafted message, as elaborate as his stage set up and act.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 06:14PM by stefa.

Date: May 01, 2020 08:56PM

does anyone know if it's type 1, or type 2 diabetes?

i'm sure you all know how he has promoted sahaja as some kind of "tiru" substitute. a "holy land" (simply because of his extra special presence)

he also heavily dishes out the concept of "his" powerful satsang field etc.

these things, once so heavily promoted as somehow magically necessary for enlightenment are now off the table.

time and time again, those that were once full on kool aid drinkers, have seen through his false-lineage, false guru shtick, and got out of there. it's ironic that it was then, that they had spiritual awakenings and realized that this "christ" (the fat, horny version) was actually in the way!

maybe there will be a wave of this kind of thing coming soon..

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 01, 2020 10:41PM

A. How many people are
living at Monte Sahaja?

B. If they must leave,
where do they go? This will be a multi day journey.

C. How do they find food
transport and lodgings?

D. How do they maintain
social distancing and stay healthy?

E. Will Moo remain loyal to them...or use this as an opportunity to keep his favorites and discard those deemed less dedicated?

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: May 02, 2020 08:33AM

Hi, I'm from Poland so from advance forgive me, my language skills. I follow this forum for years as I was one of those who where in big trouble in life because of so called master.

Moo recently was trying to make people believe they have no rights. I think Hitler had the same priority when he created labor camps for Jews.

I never did what this so called master told me to do, but I will make some exception. I'm being replaced with him, so I have to be really honest:

Hi, I'm Mooji, I'm living God, and master. I want people to be free, so they should know they have no rights. I invite people to live with me, who have to pay for it with free work for me, I won't pay them. Living with God should be privilege for them. Also they have to pay for for food, and accommodation.I only share with cuddle and love words, because that's cheaper. What's more...people have to kiss my feet, they may also kiss my ass, everything in me is worth of it. I expect of people absolute submission to me. I tell people to shut up and listen to me, because it is only interesting thing there ever was, what I have to say. For those whom I abused, my only responsibility I can have is to put candle on the river and make some useless prayers, my too religious superficial mask I'm wearing is to cover up my hidden nature which I'm so ashamed.When people get angry with me, because I disrespected their boundaries or I abused their trust, I call them possessed by devil and I make religious rituals, to show how not God I'm but more medieval mindset human being . The truth is I like criticise people(I call them average camera guy, prostitute consciousness, crazy, stupid, selfish), have power over them, and exploit them.If they do things for me, as I wanted they may count for some appreciations from me, and complements. I also have many young and attractive woman around me, all the time,because I'm worthy only of attractive women to live with. I eat with them breakfast, with those the closest ones, who I chose by attraction, the rest of simple workers eat in a another dining room, because they havent wasted for me enough life time. Beside they are too ordinary for me, and not attractive enough to make promotion of my cult business. I wasted much of lives of young women who choose to spend it with me, when they could created regular and healthy,private, relationships with someone else. I know what I say when I tell people, it is good to be alone, because I'm all the time alone, even when i'm worshiped or when I hold hands with my devotees or when I kiss them, even then I'm alone, and also I'm alone when some of my devotees are make me pictures and video recordings of me all the time, and add this on facebook. Ah all of this fame...

I was replaced. Being at Moo place feels like lack of dignity.

Date: May 02, 2020 09:00AM

>
> he also heavily dishes out the concept of "his"
> powerful satsang field etc.
>
_____________________________-

sure, powerful...that's why some boy killed himself when lived with him in this field. For him people who scream or cry in his company are affected by his power field. People in company of some murder also scream or cry, so...power is power. For me powerful is when people can find their silence and they can share peace with each other. Power of madness and misery can be seen anywhere, you do not have to go to moo satsangs, you can just watch some commercial movies.

Posted by: Leavingmooji ()
Date: May 02, 2020 11:07AM

Hello everyone, I’m really glad I found this forum. I want to thank all of you for all the information you shared. I’m coming out of the spell of Mooji. I really was harming myself but I couldn’t help it since if I tried to reflect on it I was “feeding the ego”. Right now I’m having a really hard time letting go of the idea of Mooji being God. I’m totally conscious of all the harm I caused to myself since I started to follow his teachings, but this idea of himself being my saviour has been deep rooted in my mind for a long time. These days I have lots of confusion. I feel very insecure and want to go back to the “self”. I know that I have to keep going and get my life back, but is certainly difficult, especially after a whole year having nothing on my mind but him. Again, thank you to all of you, I really thought I was alone in this. Having people with similar experiences and hearing logical voices after a long time is definitely fresh air.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: May 02, 2020 02:29PM

Welcome Leavingmooji, thank you for sharing the place where you are right now.

Indeed you are not alone in what you go through. Many of us here have been in a similar difficult place before we made it out of this cult and also found great relief that we were not alone in our observations. I can assure you it is worth the current discomfort and struggle you are going through. It will take its own time until you are entirely free of the mental and emotional spell, don't be too hard on yourself.

I hope you have friends whom you can talk to and/or family members with whom you can start getting your life back or you can post here too. I wish you all the very best on your journey of recovery.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 02, 2020 10:57PM

You were recruited by a guy with powerful advertising and media outreach, and with a world wide, organized ecstacy technology and thousands of persons giving word of mouth recommendations.

Any attempts to give warnings were ruthlessly suppressed. This forum discussion was repeatedly disrupted by Moo trolls.

They did not succeed :)

How can a single individual withstand all this? Especially when going through a difficult time in life, looking online for meditation instructions?

Your humanity was cleverly used against you by a man who needs more attention than a cat.

Unlike Moo, it is possible to satisfy a cat.

Only difference is, Moo has the nice bathroom while his humble followers were made to live in the rough equivalent of a stinky litter box.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2020 04:44AM by corboy.

Date: May 03, 2020 12:30AM

Leavingmooji Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello everyone, I’m really glad I found this
> forum. I want to thank all of you for all the
> information you shared. I’m coming out of the
> spell of Mooji. I really was harming myself but I
> couldn’t help it since if I tried to reflect on it
> I was “feeding the ego”. Right now I’m having a
> really hard time letting go of the idea of Mooji
> being God. I’m totally conscious of all the harm I
> caused to myself since I started to follow his
> teachings, but this idea of himself being my
> saviour has been deep rooted in my mind for a long
> time. These days I have lots of confusion. I feel
> very insecure and want to go back to the “self”. I
> know that I have to keep going and get my life
> back, but is certainly difficult, especially after
> a whole year having nothing on my mind but him.
> Again, thank you to all of you, I really thought I
> was alone in this. Having people with similar
> experiences and hearing logical voices after a
> long time is definitely fresh air.

Hi, I'm very sorry this happened to you, I was in the same place where you. One psychology suggested that, I have to end every contact with people who traumatized me, after some time I will see, the memories will be less and less active in my psyche and I won't relive my traumas over and over again, I have to be good for myself, spend more time with myself and never, absolutely never again listen to this man. And I did as she said, and after 2 years, I still remember those dark times, but I do not feel rage anymore. There is no more emotional attachment. He is stranger to me at this moment. And since I'm not following spirituality I feel like I gained back my self, and I can deal with life in a more smooth way. I trust myself again. Only sometimes I regret I wasted so much time, my youth for being used and abused emotionally by some guru. Perhaps somwhere inside I believed I deserved this mistreating.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.