Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: December 09, 2019 12:27AM

Just watched the video again, it's really comedy gold. It's like an "SNL digital short" parodying a cult. Mooji does a good movie-trailer-guy voice, and that makes sense because he's been doing that voice for years now. See this Pablo Francisco bit: [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Grounded-Here ()
Date: December 09, 2019 07:50AM

Horowitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cultic devotional video at 1:18:
> [www.youtube.com]

Rap-singers enter the realm of Truth it seems. If people would sing about me, to me, I would gently tell them to stop, but that´s me.....

All these happy faces remember me of Jehowas Witnesses

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2019 07:54AM by Grounded-Here.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: December 10, 2019 04:47AM

interesting video about financial btpassing at SAND 2019
[youtu.be]

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: December 16, 2019 03:41PM

Hi Newcomers! You can go to the summary thread first before reading through 204 pages.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: December 17, 2019 06:23AM

A comment from underneath the youtube video by Rob Juliano, written by "Francois."

[www.youtube.com]

I have spent one month in Mooji ashram... Mooji is not a victim of his environment. Mooji is allowing all this to happen....gladly. He has a spiritual ego and has in no way realized the Self... When the Self is realized, there is no more ego and can never come back.
''"Due to the absence of a proper guide at this stage of spiritual practice, many have been deluded and fallen a prey to a false sense of liberation and only a few have managed to reach the goal safely." ~Ramana Maharshi

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: December 18, 2019 02:44AM

In the video: Real vs fake Guru How to tell the difference? (Sept 2017): [www.youtube.com] , this lady has invited Mooji at her International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh in India ever year (before the Be’s article...?)
[angela-dennis.com]
I think that she is apologetic, business oriented, and still Mooji’s devotee:
at 7:00: don’t loss the faith in the teaching that came through them (Gurus) because the (gurus) were not perfect…” at 7:10:….?
at 7:25: “what every (Guru) has done or he is doing it between God and a Guru…” (not you and ?)….

I have noticed these opinions in many discussions, that people (followers) do not care about allegations or improper behaves of a teacher and they claim to pick up only spiritual teachings not the “energy of the fallacy” of the teacher. Some devotees pretended to be immune against it but almost nobody is protected…

I think that spiritual teachings have been always and must be always about a Guru’s true own level experience….

For instance: Mooji’s false quick visa for self-realization: Satsang with Mooji at the International Yoga Festival 4 March 2019: Realise Your Self in One Hour!: [www.youtube.com]

I do not know if she invites Mooji at the Yoga festival again in 2020 after she definitely has read the Be’s article published in 3/2019..?. It may be a test for her honesty, the next invitation for Mooji in 2020 ?…

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2019 02:55AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: December 18, 2019 03:57AM

Mooji has been invited again to the 2020 International Yoga Festival and is listed as H H Pujya Mooji. His Holiness Venerable Mooji !! Please !!!

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: December 18, 2019 04:12AM

2cents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mooji has been invited again to the 2020
> International Yoga Festival and is listed as H H
> Pujya Mooji. His Holiness Venerable Mooji !!
> Please !!!

They forgot "baba", what a disgrace!

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: December 18, 2019 05:08AM

The pomp and circumstance of Mooji's grand entrance - an exit - to give his talk at the yoga festival is a sight to behold - people hanging over the railings to get noticed as he walks by with the entourage, security holding people back and managing the crowd - and it is apparent he loves it as any narcissist would.

Posted by: Grounded-Here ()
Date: December 19, 2019 04:01AM

It is rather quiet att the moment about what's going on in the Mooji-ashram. Too bad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.