Re: Mooji a cult?
Date: November 13, 2019 09:45PM

From the Youtube comments:

"You mentioned to see the “second Sheela” in Zmar retreat: You probably talked about Borja García Perona as Namdev, he is the Mooji’s financier, who currently runs it from a small office located in San Martino de Amoreiras, the closest town to the commune, and he also lives in Monte Sahaja ashram in article:
[www.elconfidencial.com].
Namdev invests Mooji’s unreported donations on the financial markets to secure the wealth and future for them both, Shree must know about everything, really everything but there is no returning back for her anymore....."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: November 14, 2019 12:04AM

From the You Tube comments :

Rob, Thanks for being so genuine and reaching out to Mooji. Very sobering insights. He inspired me to discern the difference of pure consciousness, the observer, and person consciousness in my daily life, and I love him for this. Now it’s time to go deeper, like you said we have moved into 5th dimension consciousness and energy. It appears he has fallen into the guru snare: surround an older man with attractive young women with devotional appetites, throw in the money, and fame and watch the downward spiral from evolution to entertainment. Will he overcome spiritual arrogance to meet with you...let’s see.

Rob Juliano

He needs to keep enough money to be taken care of....and the rest should go to helping the world. My roommate at Zmar has stayed at Mooji's ashram for 4 months. He says that they are spending millions on his ashram, the city (friends with the mayor) in all Mooji marketing propaganda. Like a Mooji Disney World dynasty.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 15, 2019 04:28AM

Very interesting development yesterday in the Rob Juliano story:

In one of Rob's comments (below someone else's comment) he says:

21 hours ago (edited)
"I coach spiritual teachers, I'm the behind the scene guy. There's a lot more going on than what I'm saying in the video. It's a gift, and a curse. Especially when I make a video for just anyone to see."

So lets watch and wait!

For anyone who is interested, someone has created a "Mooji Scandal" playlist on Youtube, with all our old favorites:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2019 04:36AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 15, 2019 09:20PM

Years back, The Anticult told us how commercial guru Byron Katie's PR portraits were created.

[forum.culteducation.com]

See if any of this ties in w what we are discussing on this thread.

There's an old saying that clothes make the man.

Today, the video director (aided by photographers) create the guru.

When to time a smile, what to edit/omit from a video
(Angry gestures, sweat stains under the arms, those are best omitted.)

A guru who angrily suddenly turns her back on an mortified attendant..that is a moment best omitted from footage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2019 09:26PM by corboy.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: November 17, 2019 03:17AM

RE: The "Sheila" figure from Rob Juliano's latest video

Sahara Alberto wrote:

"Rob, I think the man you are talking about, the business-minded guy who seems to be in control of absolutely everything, is a man named Arun Melwani. He is a Spanish national of Indian decent. He has studied finance and speaks English, Spanish and some Portuguese. According to some sources, Mooji was responsible for breaking up this man's marriage and matching him up with someone from within the cult.
Make no mistake though, Mooji is the master manipulator, and calls all the shots - this other man is only around because he is good with money. The main aim of this cult is too keep the money flowing in from as many sources as possible. I notice that they even have sponsored posts on social media now. The are paying to advertise and actively recruiting new members constantly. They chew through members very quickly, though, once people see what is actually going on, like your good self."

Posted by: Chan lu ()
Date: November 20, 2019 11:48PM

I recommend this Book to the most higher advanced students devotees of M. Because the non advanced will not understand much,
(the teachings Of Sri Ramana Maharshi).
Them with the time they can develop some understanding of advaita,self enquire, and get same knowledge M has of it. I am sure M
Has this book. Ask him
Blessings all

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:25AM

Once, my source from Monte Sahaja ashram talked me that Mooji’s disciples/devotees lie to each other or exaggerate about their spiritual awakenings or experience there. They have learnt it from their guru, Mooji how to do it. There also is a lot of spiritual advaita braggers there…..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2019 02:28AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 24, 2019 02:07AM

Matthew Remski's new article

What Happens in the Next High Demand Group?

[matthewremski.com]

Change names and substitute Mooji.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: December 08, 2019 05:00AM

Moji and his cult community made a very servile and cultic devotional video at 1:18: [www.youtube.com]
They continue to advertise their "dream" life style and to attract new followers around the globe and money, it’s very deluded, cult, and sexist community and they really draw such kind of people in MS....

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2019 05:28AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: December 08, 2019 04:24PM

What a hilarious cringefest that video is, priceless!! (Well, actually €20, so not priceless). Godspeed to anyone whom the video compelled to go to MS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.