Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Grounded-Here ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:04AM

I have followed Moojibaba since 2016 and one thing that I find very strange is when he talks about dreams at night. He doesn't mention the possibility to wake up within the dreams, realizing that "this is just a dream and I am in it!", so called lucid dreams. (I have these amazing nightly awakenings sometimes) The so called Master who "forget" to mention this possibility to awaken (when he/she talks about dreams), is in my view not awaken.

I also wait to hear this from him, in public, in Satsang: "-Worshipping is fine. But direct it from me and instead let it sink into your heart. Worshipping me is a waste of time."

And why not be transparent about all the money that comes into the organisation?! The only reason to not do it is (in my view) that our Dear Mooji has something to hide.

And the last thing: if Mooji is innocent and wish to clean things up, why not speak (in his Youtube channel for example) and say: "-The rumours are wrong. I never had and will never will have sex with any of my students and I have never tried to control anyone."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:32AM

In the video from Rob: [www.youtube.com], it’s a perfect analysis of an ex-YouTube follower, Rob identified a large group of Mooji’s young devotees there, who build up “spiritual” resume with a lot of sexual charged attitudes….It was a cold shower for him to be in Zmar retreat this fall and to face the Mooji’s cult…..Rob showed some honesty and integrity as well...

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:29AM

Fascinating video from Rob Juliano where he describes cult-like behavior at Moo's recent Zmar retreat. It's interesting that he has his email contact details below the video- I presume he will hear from plenty of deranged Moo supporters!

[www.youtube.com]

Will the Moo Foundation take legal action to shut down this video? Will they round up their lawyers to silence Rob, like they silenced Henri Jolicoeur and his video allegations? (We should know by the end of the week, I guess.)

And who is the mysterious "Mr. Big" who is everywhere at once and seems to be pulling all the strings within the Moo Group? Will his identity be revealed?

And just where does all the money go, as Rob rightly asks....?

Date: November 12, 2019 07:37AM

From under his Youtube video Rob Juliano has written this:

"I am still grateful for Mooji's pointing... He 'was' effective at one time. He is treading on a slippery slope now, and he needs this brought to his attention. I am NOT smearing him, I SAW it with my own eyes. I have also witnessed Osho's devastation in 1984. I visited Osho's ashram and met Sheela when I was 18 years old. The VIBE of a cult is very obvious to me. Some people are designed to go through that experience...I am a disrupt-er of these things. LOVE, COMPASSION, totally, Your CORE, enlightenment has NO followers, and no leaders. A sage is the mediator....and that's it! PERIOD... A Guru is pure ego. As Mooji says.... FIND THE GURU INSIDE OF YOU. Please understand that I am not mad at Mooji and his people. I actually feel very sorry for all of them. Can this all turn around? I WISH to see it for once in my lifetime. It's up to Mooji now. Dress down. Free your flock, and end the ALLOWING. You say one thing, and allow another. Wake up Mooji, you fell back asleep."

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:27PM

So thats interesting that Rob Juliano had a clear seeing in Zmar about Moojis cult, while before defending him vigorously with 2 youtube videos.

Just one thing in his analysis is very wrong: Shree is unfortunately NOT the good mama bear. She stayed with her program ( "I have to lie for truth/Mooji at least 3 times per day") and lied to Rob when he said, he had made videos to defend Mooji, she said "Thank you so much, as we do not know what to do about it". Big fat lie. They know very well what they do about it:
1. censor and delete everything in internet they can
2. Threated people who speak up with laywers
3. They come also to this forum regularly with new user names and all sorts of strategies to defend M
4. Supress every sort of criticism within the sangha
5. Set the sangha up, to report about people who are "out of line", who speak up, asking for their names and identities

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: November 13, 2019 02:50AM

hello everyone,

sorry, but I'm not buying into the video of this Mr. Juliano. Nothing new is said. We all know it's a cult. That people with serious mental issues participate in these retreats. Shree is misnamed. There is a strong smell of spiritual arrogance: I will tell him what to do! and apologising of both Osho (Sheila did it all, which is NOT TRUE) and Tony Moo (it's this mysterious Indian guy who is the real narcissist. Yeah, right!).
I also saw this man wearing a mala I strongly suspect is bought at Moo's Sanghashop.

Just sounds to me like another one applying for the 'Master-seat'..diverting the attention from what's really going on.

At moo.org, under 'about sahaja' you can read the 'sahaja precepts'. Apparently the ashram has groundrules now:

-trust and follow the leader blindly, only then will you attain enlightenment
-allways be nice, don't criticise, but be open to critisism (now called feedback and guidance)
-if you feel you don't want to do somthing? tough, you're gonna have to anyway
-don't have personal relationships, the natural state is easily disturbed by them
-focus on the sangha, they are your reference-point, the only ones who support your 'freedom'
-only sagedom will do, so give up your personal rights or any entitlement to anything

This doesn't sound like a healthy way of living with other people to me, or a path to enlightenment. More like a very controlling environement.

Posted by: Grounded-Here ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:21AM

So instead of letting go of all attainments....

Sahaja Precepts:
*Strive to discover the immensity of impersonal love.....
*Strive to attain this state (the natural).

I didn´t know that consciousness should strive for anything. I thought that belongs to the Ego....

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:45AM

Rob Juliano seems to me as an ideal person for an interview with a journalist, I think he has a story, he can think, and saw a real cult in person to wake up, but Rob is still very apologetic....(we can help him with a contact?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2019 04:56AM by Horowitz.

Date: November 13, 2019 05:56AM

Well, Horowitz,

Rob has published his email for anyone to contact him. Drop him a line.

There was this interesting comment from below Rob's video:

"every time I think of Mooji I see those pictures his sangha was adding on facebook(they are never honest or truthful, they only PLAY with you, triger you, they only want to find your weaknesses and play on them. Years of games, never ending games, just disgusting surface games, nothing deep in them), some time ago. I'm not watching this, because that was too stressful for me, and causing me imbalance and upset. On one picture I remmember one very young girl, kneeling down in front of Moo car, crowd was standing around, including Moo and as always by his side, his girlfriend - Krishnabai, and they all were watching her kneeling and were happy about this girl mental illness(I think Moo and his friends is just a trash, not worth of giving attention to them).
There is also this memory of control, when he was rising his voice and told me to not keep my back straight - I have to walk and sit with my head down. At that time I was so afraid, I listened to him, and I can promise you - my submission never resulted with waking up form ego dream. I felt pain his is mistreating me. Personally I remmember him ekstrimly abusive.
During the time, when I lost my interest with him, I was wasting so much time on being angry and lost balance in my life. I regret so much I've met him- he is only hurting people, using them, and by sabotage trying to change people's life.
For example, once he used one woman to dance without bra, for priests, and was ironcly smiling as he usualy does when he disrespect people - he wanted to shame this women, but I do not understand why, most of people was confused and felt sorry for Moo, he as the truth is allowing so much crap and stupidity in his life.
Perhaps he wanted for one moment feel better with showing to people how stupid people surrand him. But the truth is, why stupid people have a pull to Moo? As far as I see Eckhart Tolle is not attracting stupid people, there must be a reason for it."

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:33PM

Copy this and all such material before it dies in the cradle.

Published material purportedly from first person sources reporting about Moo has a poor life expectancy unless given bodyguards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2019 02:16AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.