Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: September 16, 2019 03:53AM

Maria Lena - thanks for posting - this liability policy is so UNWELCOMING and ONESIDED in M's favor, who would want to participate with him or his group!
It's been said there is one true law: God is One. The further one drifts from that truth, the more laws, rules and regulations are needed. Heaven forbid someone has an 'black market' photo of M - end of the world? and more to the point: one less photo sale for Monte Sahaja.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 16, 2019 08:43AM

Regarding the release of liability document..

How can a prospective participant in a Tony Moo satsang/retreat/intensive take full responsibility for accepting the risks when Moo-loyalist trolls disrupt exactly those online discussions where people ARE discussing what they regard as risks?

Are they told about the suicides?

This discussion thread was a sleepy backwater until last year when xivoparig arrived here to describe what she said she saw and overheard, and her worries about the safety of her girlpal.

xivoparig was scared of reprisals. xivoparigs 3 posts unleashed a torrent.

And trolls showed up quickly. Without moderator oversight this discussion would have died in the cradle.

How can anyone "take responsibility" when they do not have access to all reports about Moo, and not just information vetted and approved by the Moo publicity machine?

A person cannot take responsibility for his or her decision unless he or she can make a fully informed decision.

Which is why CEI exists, and why Be Scofield has written that article about Monte Sahaja.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 08:48AM by corboy.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 16, 2019 03:30PM

So there seems to be one more company of Mooji: Jai Sahaja—Alojamento e Comercio de Productos Basicos, LDA

Maybe someone can find out more about it?

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 16, 2019 03:52PM

Some Zmar numbers:

In the link Maria Lena provided we can read that in one Zmar 2018:
800 paying participants (375€) 300.000€
856 online participation (115€) 98,440€
7 days shop selling somethink like 50.000€

Income just from one Zmar reatreat: 448.440€

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 16, 2019 08:03PM

Ananas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So there seems to be one more company of Mooji:
> Jai Sahaja—Alojamento e Comercio de Productos
> Basicos, LDA

>
>
> Maybe someone can find out more about it?

[www.racius.com]

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: September 20, 2019 03:58AM

Mooji and his teams manipulated some journalists and they just posted a puff piece of falsehood in a Spanish newspaper. Some of the comments are really naïve and untrue. You can look beyond, what kind of people manage Mooji Media company (with the tax-break every year). I know that Mooji media company made about 2-2.5 Million Euro (Brutto(gross) income) in 2018. Monta Sahaja is an entertainment industry firm selling the false Mooji’s enlightenment and Monte Sahaja ashram like a piece of the heaven on the Earth. (check the law team leader there?…)
[www.elconfidencial.com]

Date: September 20, 2019 06:24AM

I have read the article again and it occurred to me why the journalist did not talk with Mooji (or the article is completed online?) but only with the ashram management and other people. I think that the journalist may already know about Mooji’s bad reputation from some articles online and he tried to avoid a meeting with Mooji. The journalist did not mention that Mooji was not in Ashram during his visit. There is also possibility that Mooji wants simply avoid private questions about his life behind curtain and worshiping cult in Monte Sahaja…This article was not about Mooji at all !!!. What is going on in the Ashram?
[www.elconfidencial.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2019 06:26AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 06:36AM

Thanks Horowitz.

What is really interesting is the comments people have written under this article... luckily the Moo Cult can't censor everything! Almost 100% of the comments are negative. Here are a few:

"Glorious. Instead of investigating this sect and its financing, it is made a free publicity report to encourage possible victims to leave their lives and poop in a bucket following a sloth guru. This must be the new journalism."
Netro

"If you are happy, enjoy your sect. Because it looks like a cult."
- Vivan Los Corrupto

"Most of these sects, over the years, discover what they had hidden in them. From scams to their participants, or from these with others, sexual, pyramidal, religious fanaticism, etc.

If this man with his money (I suppose), can or wants to become a member of this sect or any other, and devote himself to what they do, it is their decision and their money, because free is not so much "spirituality." He already says it to the article itself:

" The community is financed with the contributions of the inhabitants themselves, spiritual meetings, donations and the sale of 'merchandising '"
That said, without money there is, in this case, spirituality, and the chief guru will take a good slice."
- Maximon

"This looks like a cult. You can give up everything, why not, but go to a commune with a spiritual leader, especially when you don't know what to do with the money you've earned ... white and in the bottle."
- Jorgen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2019 06:39AM by Sahara71.

Date: September 21, 2019 04:24AM

The journalist designed or wrote his article about people from Monte Sahaja as if they got fed up with a regular life or they left their success life story behind and decided to live in a spiritual community in Portugal their own independent spiritual life and Guru Mooji is a kind of irrelevant and lives only in a small wood cottage there. I personally do not believe their stories at all in the article because they signed up directly to promote Mooji cult, make a kind of a career there and move people and money again……
For instance, Shree shared a different unhappy story about herself in Mooji Disciple Shree radio show dialogue with Rishi: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2019 04:42AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 22, 2019 07:43PM

On September 16, I sent the email I copy below to Mooji Dana team to get the money back from online retreats and Sahaja Express subscriptions. A week has passed and I have no answer. Actually, I already asked for the money back in March 2019, but they only returned the one from the Monte Sahaja donations, not the one from the retreats online and subscriptions.
So today I sent a request for help to link on the Foundations you put here telling them what happened to me. We will see what happens, because they will contact Mooji on my behalf.

Sirs,
In May 2019 I wrote un e mal to you. It said:

Good Morning

Sorry for my English because it is not my mother tongue. Wish you understand my mail.

I have needed some time to digest the disgust I had when reading Be Scofield's story about Mooji, time I've spent looking for more information on the subject to be objective. Information that I have found and from which I put the links below.

From 2013 I trusted Mooji, some things seemed strange to me, like kissing the feet, putting his shoes, his bodyguards, the songs praising him, this Mooji Ki Jai!, but I tried to understand his explanations: like it is normal to kiss feet in India, the guards are to protect him, the adoration shown by the devotees it is normal, it is also normal to give everything to the Guru until the last cell of the body.

So, I still let myself be hypnotized by his words and I had some openings of heart, that now I can see they were in my imagination. From 2013 I considered him my teacher and therefore I contributed economically in what I could: Satsangs, online retreats and money for Sahaja,

That's why I feel cheated because the Mooji that I knew, on stage, is not the one behind. He has light and shadow as we all have and he is not awake, nor is he recognized disciple of Ramana or Papaji.

My feeling is that I bought something in poor condition, like when you buy from Amazon and the product does not work out well. In this case worse because it sells something that is very intimate, sells awakening and plays with your heart, love and affection.

So, I would like to get my money back, not from the meals or the stay in Zmar, but from the presumed teachings in Satsang. You can find all my invoices in my Cleeng account.

I also ask you please to unsubscribe my mail in your listings.

Attentively
Magda

1/4/2019
Your reply was:
1/4/2019
Dear,

Following your request. A refund will be made for your donations, the details of these donations are detailed below:

21st Feb, 2015 - €30
2nd March, 2015 - €30
24th Feb, 2017 - £25 - ID: 32U84057D7761354D
18th Mar, 2017 - £25 - ID: 8L1037680S601524L
21st Nov, 2017 - £20 - ID: 5XE694408V5209055
3rd Jun, 2018 - €25 - ID: 9FF69323HN8179159

In loving service,

MOOJI DANA TEAM

That money corresponded to the donations I made directly to Monte Sahaja, but not to what I claimed, which was the online retreats and also the subscriptions to Sahaja Express that I made through Cleeng. I enclose a screen print with payments. The total is € 1944.55. As I noted below detailed:

Zmar may 2015 Online Silent Retreat 186,33 €
Sahaja Express monthly subscription 29,06 € July 2015
Monte Sahaja retreat July 28 190,07 €
Zmar September 2015 online 183,90 €
London online November 2015 129,61 €
2016 Zmar online May 170,59 €
First Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Second Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Zmar online September 2016 113,99 €
Lisbon online April 2017 77,77 €
Zmar 2017 May online 117,28 €
Monte Sahaja online July 2017 123,12 €
Monte Sahaja online August 2017 122,32 €
2017 Susc Sahaja Express Dec 23,30 €
2018 Susc Sahaja Expres January 23,50 €
August 2018 Netherlands online 91,67 €
June 2018 Monte Sahaja online 126,50 €

Waiting for your refund.
Yours sincerely

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.