Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 15, 2019 10:34PM

Years past, UK football hooligans organized into clubs.

Some of these clubs developed links to organized crime and were known as 'firms.'

Dunno if any of this is still going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: September 15, 2019 10:37PM

the pasted url in last post seemed not to work so here it is to copy and paste without markings:

[www.duedil.com]

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 16, 2019 01:12AM

Thank you Maria Lena for providing the link: papers of Mooji Media Ltd:

[beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]

Date: September 16, 2019 01:15AM

2cents, thank you for this link, in "About" it says that Mooji foundation has currently 5-9 employees.

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 16, 2019 01:50AM

I have had a look at the links above and checked with my contacts in Sahaja and the first two people mentioned here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07081024/officers
do live in Sahaja or the attached town.

@Maria Lena: the link that you posted is not longer working ( [www.hoovers.com]ção_mooji_sangha.17244506437caa92.html#contact-anchor )

SURELY authorities in UK if warned WOULD get an interest and a closer look to learn more about this dude from Brixton and all the COMPANIES he has built.

The Charity commission as well as Tax Office and all, could be advised to do a check not only on Mooji Foundation, Buddleya Media, Mooji Media Ltd and off course the very interesting Portoguese ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGHA, BUT also there could be some tax and financial check done on each person that is named in these companies - each and everyone of them should be checked deeply. I am more than sure that loads of smelly stuff would be unveiled. and that the people will start 'singing' to save their back-side.

I am waiting to know more insight from the inner circles as Mr Moo these days has to be very careful to whom he shares info from his inner circle.

Only a matter of time tony not-so-young from Brixton;)

As far as the paying-indoctrination machine is concerned, Sahaja Express, perhaps there is a way to reverse-engineer and find out how much money is made with this cash cow. Maybe looking into the company/s, that provide the platform for the service as someone was mentioning earlier. I have heard that the figure can be as high as 50,000+ pounds per month with the subscription, not including the online retreats which again makes tens of thousands on their own when they happen. So we are looking at millions here as well..

Oh. I was told that silly-nilly Mr Moo has at some point showed a list of DONORS to a lot of people and there might be even some videos about it - without details of donors not figures. However, apparently the names were blacked out but not the amounts. There were people giving over 300K sterling per year... this info is not a joke and I have double checked it. I was told that there were several donors giving 100,000 or more as well. So, there is stupid amount of money coming from many thousands of hypnotised small fishes as well as BIG FISHES giving him additional millions. Amazing, he is properly milking it.

The people around this short and fat man, top manipulator, cannot wait until he pass, so they can suck the wealth.. indeed good to investigate on the current PEOPLE very close to M. ..obviously using their LEGAL NAMES found online under Mooji Media, Foundation, Associassao etc..

..follow the money trail..a lot of money and a lot of trails..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 02:05AM by John Dollop.

Date: September 16, 2019 02:05AM

Sources of Moo income:

1. Retreats ( participants and team members)
2. Retreat online participation
3. Donations (online and cash)
4. Shop (Books, malas, CD, pictures)
5. Sahaja Express subscription
6. People paying for housing and food in MS
7. Visitors in MS paying for food
8. Cafe in MS
9.House rentals(?)
10. Other Businesses(?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 02:33AM by Ananas.

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 16, 2019 02:12AM

@Ananas

9. House rental
10. Businesses?

I would not be surprised if he has houses he rents and businesses he has invested on in the nearby town and beyond. Who was it that mentioned that the Mayor of the small town got corrupted and allowed M. to buy properties and closed both eyes for the illegality of the buildings there? someone in one of the many pages here mentioned this a while back.

Another person that should receive a proper check is the MAYOR of the little town attached to Sahaja...I am sure his life got more comfy since M. is there.. ;)

Again, so many trails..no chance they can cover all, not one little skimpy chance!

Only a matter of time..

Date: September 16, 2019 02:35AM

In MS live about 150 people (number might have increased) and 80-100 are longterm = they have given up their home, job and family to live with M. They work 10+ hours per day, have no other source of income, they get housing and food and in some cases a small pocket money. They do not get health insurance or any other incurance.

They try to hide the huts the devotees live in (trees and other greenery), the huts are illegal and these 80-100 people (maybe even more by now) are not offically employed by the foundation.
This can easily be checked out by UK or Portugal officals, someone really only has to show up there without warning.

So the rest of 50 people are karma yogis, who stay for 1-3 months. These people do not get money, but in most cases have to work AND pay for housing and food. Only if M has invited them, they can stay for free.

It is illegal in Portugal to work and not get payment

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 16, 2019 02:37AM

@John Dollop, this is the correct link:
[www.hoovers.com]
In the official web they say: "The charity also supports the many online channels" so it’s weird that Mooji Media is another company.
Interesting information in [www.globalgiving.org]
In Zmar April 2018 824 participants and 900 online
June Monte Sahaja 2018 360 participants and online 1100

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 16, 2019 02:49AM

The two silent retreats in october Zmar prices go from 618-1073€ depending on accomodation and online it costs 130 pounds.

It is interesting to read:

Please carefully read and make sure you understand the below Terms and Conditions before registering for this event. If you have any questions, please contact us.

General Liability

I agree that Associação Mooji Sangha, and any of their partners (Mooji—Mr. Anthony Paul Moo-Young, Mooji Foundation Ltd, Mooji Media Ltd, Jai Sahaja—Alojamento e Comercio de Productos Basicos, LDA), their directors, officers, helpers and agents, herein referred to as the Organization or us/we/our, shall not be liable for any adverse physical, emotional or psychological effects arising from any of Mooji’s teachings during this event and/or my visit/staying at the Event venue and/or, if different and if the case arises, at Monte Sahaja ashram and cannot monitor my physical, emotional and psychological state. I understand that I am attending and/or watching a Satsang gathering with Mooji that may activate a physical, emotional, and/or psychological reaction. I take full responsibility for assessing and deciding to accept any risks I may incur as a result of my participation/watching of Satsang as well as any risks deriving from my visit/staying at the Event venue and/or, if different, at Monte Sahaja ashram. I agree to fully take the liability for any injuries or damages I might experience arising out of my participation in and/or watching a Satsang gathering and/or from my visit/staying at the Event venue and/or, if different and if the case arises, at Monte Sahaja ashram.

I understand that all Satsangs and instructions will be in English, and I take full responsibility for the understanding of all the instructions, especially if English is not my first language.

I understand that I am responsible for having all necessary traveling documents including valid passport and any necessary visas allowing me to visit/stay at the Event venue and/or, if different and if the case arises, at Monte Sahaja ashram.

We encourage you to have an appropriate travel insurance.

Use of Photography, Recordings and Broadcasting

I understand and agree that any and all recordings of Satsang gatherings, for example voice recordings, images, photos or written words of Mooji are copyright of Mooji Media Ltd. and cannot be used for any purpose without prior written permission from Mooji Media Ltd. I understand and agree that I may be photographed or the subject of video, audio, video-audio recordings, musical composition/performance or visuals of any kind, (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Material”), taken during my attendance to the Satsang gathering and/or during my visit/stay at the Event venue and/or, if different and if the case arises, at Monte Sahaja ashram, and that Mooji Media Ltd. is the sole owner of all copyright on the above mentioned Material.

I waive all of my rights to this Material, and consent that it may be used without compensation to me of any kind, for an unlimited period of time. I understand my image, voice, dialogue or musical composition may be used in the sharing and promotion of Satsang, or other educational and informational purposes.

I agree to use any Satsang related Material shared with me with integrity and respect for Mooji, the Satsang, the Satsang participants and the Organisation, and only for personal and non-commercial purpose. I agree that I will not take any photographs, audio, video or audio-video recordings of any kind while I am attending any Satsang gathering, and/or during my visit/stay at the Event venue and/or, if different and if the case arises, at Monte Sahaja ashram. All Material related to Satsang with Mooji remains under the sole copyright of Mooji Media Ltd.

In the unlikely situation that in spite of the aforementioned provisions, I will take photos, recordings of any kind, audio, video, audio-video of Mooji, of the Event venue and/or of Monte Sahaja ashram, or Satsang related, I agree that they shall become as well the ownership of Mooji Media Ltd. free of charge, for an unlimited period of time, so that, Mooji Media Ltd. is entitled to ask me with no limitation for any/all of the following actions: to delete and/or destroy the envisaged material, to share it with Mooji Media Ltd. free of charge for an unlimited period of time, or to refrain from using the Material without Mooji Media Ltd’s written consent.

Emergency Contact

I understand and agree that I must disclose an emergency contact name, phone number and/or email address, in case I register to the event, contact that shall be used in the unlikely situation when my physical, mental health and/or safety, or that of others, is in jeopardy. I confirm that I have the emergency contact person’s consent to disclose their data for this reason. I understand and agree that the assessment of the gravity of a situation shall be at the discretion of the Organisation.

Force Majeure

Means any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war, or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, unavoidable technical problems with the visa, transport, or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any of the above refunds or compensation payments cannot be made.

Thus, in the unlikely situation of a Force Majeure event, before and/or during attending the Event and/or, if the case arises, during your visit/stay at Monte Sahaja ashram, we reserve the right to stop the Event and/or ask you to leave the Event venue and/or, if the case, Monte Sahaja ashram without the possibility to be held liable for any damages you may encounter out of this Force Majeure event happening.

Cancellation Policy

If you cancel your participation in the Event for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply:

If you cancel up to 31 days before the event you will receive a 75% refund.
If you cancel 30 days to 15 days before the event you will receive a 25% refund.
If you cancel 14 days to 0 days before the event you will not receive any refund.
The refund may be requested for medical reason until 14 days after the Event has ended. After this date expires, we reserve our right to refuse any refund.

The above days are calendar days, not including the day on which the Event starts.

Please note that tickets are non-transferable, and as such it is not possible to sell, give or otherwise transfer your ticket to another person.

Changes to our Terms and Condition

Any changes we may make to our Terms and Condition in the future will be posted on our main page www.mooji.org and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.

These Terms and Conditions apply equally for the events and activities organised by the Organisation.

Info in : [mooji.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.