Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 15, 2019 12:11AM

Suggestion:

All Maria Lena's posts should be read together.

Someone can and should go to one of Maria Lena's posts.

Go to ML's profile. Click All posts.

That lists all her posts.

Cut and paste the URL for the All Posts display.

Give it a title to assist readers.

That gives a way to see and read everything a person has written to CEI message board.

If you wonder if someone is a troll, do this too. Send such information by PM to Rick Ross.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 15, 2019 05:31AM

Thank you Ananas and Maria Lena.

Maria Lena,

Sadly, it seems like you spent 1,921.25 euros on Satsung over 3 years, which is a of of money by anyone's standards.

I think Mooji has around 200,000 followers worldwide (possibly a few less- thanks to this forum) so even if only, say, 1.5% of them are spending up on online Satsung rather then watching the free material-

That's 3,000 followers multiplied by 1,921.25 euros (if Maria Lena is an average spender - which is difficult to say) = 5,763,750 euros over three years!

That's over 5 million euros! (tax free, don't forget) That is before donations and the money raised by selling the pretty pictures of Mooji's feet in the gift-shop and online. Interesting.

Maria Lena, can you please post a link to the 2018 financial files of the Mooji Organisation?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2019 05:56AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 15, 2019 06:25AM

@Ananas:

BUDDLEYA MEDIA IS MOOJI'S COMPANY RUN BY PROXY IN INDIA. IT IS RUN BY ONE OF HIS MOST HYPNOTISED AND VERY RICH FOLLOWER: [anantasatsang.org]
AND LOOK AT THSI TOO: [medium.com]

ANANTA WAS APPOINTED 'TEACHER' BY MOOJI AS ANANTA BRINGS A LOT OF MONEY AND MANY NEW FOLLOWERS. HIS WIFE IS ALSO A BIG BOSS IN INDIA. THEY ARE POWERFUL AND CONNECTED PEOPLE. MOOJI KNOWS WELL HOW TO CHOOSE HIS HORSES. **REMEMBER WHEN MOOJI GOES TO INDIA HE NEEDS A **BUSINESS VISA** AND SO THERE WAS THE NEED TO CREATE A COMPANY THERE TO 'INVITE' MOOJI. THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO BLOCK MOOJI AS MANY IN INDIA DID NOT LIKE HIM. SO ONE MORE REASON TO CREATE AN ORGANISATION THERE. THES INFORMATION COME FRESH FROM A PERSON CURRENTLY CLOSE TO MOOJI AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SOMEONE ELSE TOO. SO THESE ARE FACTS.

LAST FEBRUARY ONE OF THE ANANTA GARG FOLLOWER, A FEMALE, BROKE HER LEG IN RISHIKESH. SHE LATER DIED AND WAS BURNED!! NO FAMILY MEMBER WHERE CONTACTED. THERE ARE NEWS ONLINE ABOUT THIS AND EVEN A VIDEO SOMEWHERE OF THIS LUNATIC ) ANANT AGARG ) BURNING THE BODY OF THIS WOMAN. HERE TOO AN IVESTIGATION WOULD BE BENEFICIAL.

SO THERE IS SILLY AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING TO MOOJI FROM INDIA AND PROBABLY NOT TAXED. A GOOD INVESTIGATION INTO BUDDLEYA MEDIA WOULD BE VERY HEALTHY.

ANOTHER INVESTIGATION INTO 'ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGA ' NOT SURE OF THE NAME, SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WOULD ALSO BE IMPORTANT. THIS IS THE PORTOGUESE CHARITY MOOJI HAS AND HERE THEY ARE HIDING LOADS OF CASH TOO. IN SAHAJA THEY MAKE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SO SOMEWHRE THEY MUST MAKE THIS MONY VANISH..ENTER ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGA APPARENTLY IT SEEMS THERE IN PORTUGAL,UNLIKE THE UK, WITH THIS ASSOCIASSAO, THEY CAN HIDE CASH BETTER AND THEY HAVE ALSO MADE SOME POWERFUL CONNECTIONS POLITICALLY, APPARENTLY, AS THEY BRING A LOT OF MONEY. SO, LETS CALL IT BY THE PROPER NAME, POTENTIALLY, CORRUPTION IS GOING ON. SO A GOOD INVESTIGATION HERE WOULD ALSO BEAR LOADS OF FRUITS. GUARANTEED.

IN SAHAJA PEOPLE MOSLTY PAY CASH FOR THEIR STAYING AND THEY GET NO RECEIPTS WHATSOEVER. UNLESS THIS HAS CHANGED, THERE IS AGAIN HERE TAX AVOIDANCE. ANOTHER THING TO INVESTIGATE LEGALLY. THEY ARE MAKING SILLY AMOUNT OF CASH. WHEN THEY SELL BOOKS AT A RETREAT I HEARD THAT A 10 DAYS RETREAT MAKES THE BOOK SHOP AROUND 80,000 EUROS, IN 10 DAYS, NO TAX ON TOP OF THE RETREAT PRICE OF AVERAGE 700 EUROS EACH.

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 15, 2019 06:30AM

**I was also looking at the charity and I could see that they have an auditor from Kingston Smith LLP. The person who did in 28/9/2018 was Mahmood Ramji. It was nominated for English Asian Business Award.
I don't know if it's possible to ask for another audit.**

INDEED! Mohmooj Ramji. Perhaps these people can receive complaints too although if this person is doing the accounts, I feel that there is a connection with Mooji. Can they be so stupid to put their dosh in the hands of someone that is not at very least 50% hypnotised? I do not think so. However, people are indeed waking up so INDEED would be great to get in touch with him and his organisation.

...follow the money trail...

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 15, 2019 03:57PM

Sahara71 I dont' have the link to the 2018 financial files of the Mooji Organisation because it is not published yet

The information I found is in this link [beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]

The last annual report and financial statements ends 31/12/2017 but if you click in filling history you find 3 new appointments "director's details changed" and 10/12/2018 (9 months ago) there is a new director Ms Fatoumata Kamissoko Kanoute, she lives in England but her nationality is French. I suspect that they need a person who has the nationality of a country of the European Union, because of next Brexit, but it's only a suspicion. As a curiosity it seems that this person is the wife of the famous soccer player Frederic Kanoute, currently retired, but who played in the English West Ham United, a team that would later change for Tottenham Hotspur.So it is confirmed that M. has good contacts.

Sahara71 the interesting discrepancy in money in the year 2017,could be because part of the money went to the Associação Mooji Sangha in Portugal. But it's just a feeling because I don't have data to prove it. Keep in mind that on October, UK leaves the European Union and will affect them directly. That is why it is possible that they change the Charity/Foundation in England for the Association in Portugal and all the money will be in Portugal.

Date: September 15, 2019 06:07PM

The Association ASSOCIAÇÃO MOOJI SANGHA in Portugal is registered as a:
"Associações Humanitárias, De Entreajuda, Acção Social" that means in English association of humanitarian, mutual aid and social action.
I don't know if it has the same financial controls as an English charity.
In this link you can see more information
[www.hoovers.com]
I imagine that as a humanitarian organization their accounts are public and are audited annually, but I have searched and just as in the UK they are easily found in Portugal I could not find them.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 15, 2019 07:49PM

Thank you Maria Lena, Sahara and John.

ASSOCIAÇÃO MOOJI SANGHA in Portugal should be found out more about it, especially the official files with numbers. Also where people can make an offical complaint about this organization. Portugal is a small country, complaints might be heard more easy then in UK.
I was not at all aware about what is going on in EU. This development could be bad for Moo.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 15, 2019 08:14PM

It is still unclear where Sahaja express ( a big cash cow) and online retreat income goes to. Is it part of Mooji Media Ltd, which then donates to the UK foundation? Can the oficial numbers of Mooji Media Ltd be found?

Date: September 15, 2019 09:24PM

Here is the information about Mooji Media LTD
[beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]
M. resigned 10 February 2015
Company registration number 07081024
It is exent of audit.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: September 15, 2019 10:21PM

Here's another small piece of info - cannot vouch for authenticity.

ltd]https://www.duedil.com/company/gb/07086049/mooji-foundation-ltd[/url]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.