Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: May 05, 2019 03:44AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So tell me how my identity has been kept as you
> say James Swartz website says he will keep it if
> he says in it I am one of the Be anonymous
> sources?

You were anonymously quoted as being one of the anonymous sources to Be's article. Could you explain how that reveals your identity?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 03:44AM by zizlz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 05, 2019 03:50AM

Because there are no other sources claiming to be in the Be article but Annette Chappelle. It’s just a nice little grey line isn’t it? And you don’t mind that do you?

And what’s your real name? Where is your skin in this game?

I think you miss a lot of the point regarding trauma, trusting a teacher and violation.

I have no time for people who don’t get the point. If I wanted this back and forth I’d just go post on the m sangha page.

I’d pick m or James any day of the week!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 03:55AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Date: May 05, 2019 03:59AM

And my statements under my name are also very similar to what I share in confidence to James Swartz. Coincidence?

Wouldn’t take a detective to figure it out.

I’d pick m over James Swartz any day of the week.

I know what I’m dealing with with m.

Swartz....well I won’t say.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 04:00AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:00AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:
> Because there are no other sources claiming to be
> in the Be article but Annette Chappelle. It’s just
> a nice little grey line isn’t it? And you don’t
> mind that do you?

Did he know that you came out online under your real name as one of the sources of the article?

> And what’s your real name? Where is your skin in
> this game?

What my real name is doesn't concern you. I choose to remain anonymous. What my skin in the game is: I came here to warn people against the cult leader-tendencies of Mooji and in an effort to not let Mooji blemish Advaita Vedanta and spirituality in general. I first started posting about this on Reddit (under the same username) and was disturbed by the censorship at the Mooji subreddit, that's why I came here, because my posts don't get censored here.

> I think you miss a lot of the point regards trust
> and violation.

What do I miss?

>
> I have no time for people who don’t get the point.
> If I wanted this I’d just go post on the m sangha
> page.

Be my guest, they'll delete your posts righteaway though, so maybe that's not worth your time either.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 04:01AM by zizlz.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:12AM

Ziziz

Yes he did know and I told him to look it up and see for himself. I pointed him to it. I also told him because I didn’t want a video made by Henri I took it down. He said I was a part of bringing down m.

It’s all in the emails.

I will not do battle with you. When you read this in a more heart center place you may answer all these questions yourself and see exactly what I am saying very easily.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:15AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:
> Ziziz
>
> Yes he did know and I told him to look it up and
> see for himself. I pointed him to it. I also told
> him because I didn’t want a video made by Henri I
> took it down. He said I was a part of bringing
> down m.

Okay then I agree, he shouldn't have publicized that you were a source.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:18AM

Yes.

And we also both like Rupert Spira.

So see we agree on two things. :)

Peace.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:27AM

Yes it's nice to find some common ground, what a beautiful soul Rupert is :)

One last thing, and I don't want to battle you either but I do want to object against statements like "When you read this in a more heart center place you may answer all these questions yourself and see exactly what I am saying very easily."

It's much like what Mooji says in his denial video "I want you to look in your heart and feel if any of these things can be true." Let's not discourage critical thinking, we've seen with the m cult what that can lead to.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:35AM

Moo learned his healing skills from clean sources.

Maybe give thanks to Moos sources and bypass Moo?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 06:14AM by corboy.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:45AM

Good point corboy.

Ziziz,
See then I could say:

so you are comparing me to m?

That’s not very heart like.

Maybe you can’t see that it seems you lack empathy n your comments toward me. That not to see the violation that later you see and make me prove something is easily perceived as highly lacking in empathy. I haven’t been through enough? Now another betrayal by James Swartz?

I think I’ve shared here more details then most. I’ve shared painful situations I’ve dealt with for years. I’ve been open and kind and tough and revealing.

And you want to say I need to prove something about James Swartz and my feeling he’s violated my confidence and miswritten my words and changed his own and that is not unlike what m does in edits and in using ppl stories.

See to me it lacks empathy. And it’s this “prove it” mentality that further hurts ppl who speak out under their own name or otherwise. It just played out here, only toward James Swartz, like people were toward Amma Tanya White.

I see you have contributed for a long time here. And I see that if you read my comments from empathy you’d understand my point. If you want to seemingly twist that around to telling me I was being condescending, I will say I see how that May have been take that way and I apologize.

I was pointing to look at what I’ve said through empathy.

Don’t compare me to m.
It shows you lack empathy.
He’s screwed things up as I have shared in my life so it’s a pretty cold thing to compare me to him. But maybe you can’t see that.

I’m done writing for now here and if you want to truly say anything toward any resolution perhaps PM me and we can continue.

I think this topic is Mooji a cult? is getting side tracked a bit.

Peace

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 04:55AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.