Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: May 03, 2019 06:03PM

This is so wonderful Valma!
A statement so full of honesty and humbleness, so truthful and clean. It moves me deeply.
Yes, this is what a true teacher says, one that truly wants your freedom not a corrupt one that wants your bondage to him!

"Moved to the depths of my being, I fall to my knees before Him. Ptahhotep holds out his hand, raises me to my feet, and says: My little daughter, never bend your knees before a visible form. Do not humble within yourself the divinity that every living being carries within itself. The same God manifests himself through you, through me and through the entire created world. God alone is the only one before whom you can fall to your knees."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 03, 2019 06:30PM

Valma wrote:
“So good to see that this forum thread that started with the question "Mooji a cult?" has evolved to a place where we get information, education, tools for healing and arrival of new Facebook page "Leaving Mooji".

Yes! This forum is a healing balm indeed. So much valuable information is being shared here that one can easily understand what really is going. The unmasked Truth!
It helps very much.
The new FB page “Leaving Mooji” is a great contribution and will help many as well to take off the poisonous blindfold.

Date: May 03, 2019 10:16PM

Dear friends,

there is one more aspect of m’s matching / parting couples.

I’ve read though the forum and did not find it mentioned by anyone but I did not get through all the pages, so please excuse if I repeat something already discussed.

A very important point of m’s doings in “blessing” relationships is the legal aspect.
Many of his very devoted followers don’t own a EU-citizenship, by matching them to someone that holds a valid EU-passport, they can stay in Sahaja. And hocus pocus, instead of one devotee, that has a fluctuant visa, they become two strong supporters and offer their lives to m, because it was “his bliss that brought them together” lol.

The ashram doesn’t want to be in the spotlight of the authorities and therefore they don’t want to apply for any working or tourist visas only in very very crucial cases. So, the best and easiest way to secure people staying there and abdicating their lives is to manipulate them into relationships and marriages, regardless of background or age. In most cases they travel abroad, to Spain for example to legalise those marriages, and then return back “home” to Sahaja as a “blessed” couple. Again, blind to the fact that they are being just used.

There are many actual relations like this living in Sahaja and anyone who has or is living there knows exactly to which I am referring to. Certainly, I won’t post any names, because the objective is not to harm those people but to expose the sick, manipulative doings of m, only for his benefit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2019 10:23PM by Joyfree.

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 04, 2019 12:53AM

Hi everyone!

I want to share what my process has been like. Maybe some can relate. I was repressing a lot regarding fears and pain from my time with m. I felt fear of him, after all some unconscious parts still thought he was all powerful. He’s not!

When I spoke to Be, I felt initially like I was betraying not m, but the people at Sahaja. For me they are mostly completely innocent and childlike. There are also some rough ones there but that’s not my concern.

So it was a difficult decision for me to speak to Be or not. I found her very caring and intelligent actually. We spoke for quite some time. It was the first time I opened up fully. I was emotionally exhausted after but felt something shifting. I went off FB for the debut of the article but read it on her page. My main concern was would what I shared be reported accurately. IT WAS. I was relieved.

Next, I got back on Facebook and saw the reactions. People calling it all lies. NO!!!!!!

I read for days the reactions and it was painful. I did this to see, did my doing this help anyone. I saw that it did in many cases help people to TRUST THEIR INTUITION and also I saw mare step forward to their friends. I spoke with a few friends of m, at least they said they had lunch with him in Rishikesh that day or another scenario. They were helpful but “not in the way they thought they were”, they shared things that I did not know before, for example that Krishnabai is his partner. And he’s had many young female partners. As I know he has as well.

What is happening is a massive gaslighting toward people who speak out so that is why getting feedback is important especially from his friends and advocates.

This forum is immensely helpful as well. I believe the new page on Facebook “Leaving Mooji” once enough people learn of it will also help and whomever is doing this page has definitely put a lot of time and thought and care into it to make it supportive and is not doing it for personal gain but for care of others.

So now I have shared with everyone as much as I will be online. Under my OWN NAME. I will testify in court to what I have shared is true.

As for now, I feel that this has been an open heart surgery of sorts. It got all of m out. I may always have the scar on my heart from knowing him but I am free. :)

The reason I share this is because it is POSSIBLE!

The energies he leaves behind, the confusion, the brain fog, the fear, the pain...IT CAN AND WILL BE RESOLVED AND RELEASED.

And We are the wiser for it. Now I can pick up a con even better. For me I work with them but m slipped through because he was popular, nothing bad could be found on internet, I hadn’t learned that spiritual teachers as con artists was even possible in Advaita. I didn’t know the different types of Advaita and I just went by what I was feeling.

This is not wise. Many teachers say DEVOTION and WISDIM go together. Too much of one and you will be taken, too much of the other and you will be COLD.

So I wanted to share if you want to email me at anytime I will come back here for you and share and help how I can, but otherwise I’m going to go enjoy my life now. :)))

Much love to all who read this now and in the future!

Date: May 04, 2019 12:54AM

Joyfree speaks the Truth about arraignments of marriages and so m keeps the power because he ca also un-arrange them. And take it all away!

Posted by: It's over Tony ()
Date: May 04, 2019 01:05AM

Beautifully said Annette. You have already helped, and will continue to help a great many people that have come here and read your words. Yes! enjoy real freedom now! God bless you

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: May 04, 2019 01:08AM

Annette, thank you soo much for being so open and sharing your experience with all of us and with so many silent readers now and in the future! May we all heal, lern, expand, move on, love fully and enjoy our lifes! Om shanti!

Date: May 04, 2019 01:13AM

Thank you Annette for all your great contributions!!!
God bless your beautiful soul!

Date: May 04, 2019 01:28AM

Thanks for your kind words. They are nourishing.

I pass this torch to all of you now. May we keep it lit for others to find their way back home. To their true home, which has NO STRINGS! :)

The hardest attachment to give up is our attachment to love from other. But once we do! It’s amazing!!!

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: May 04, 2019 02:37AM

All good wishes to you Annette. May your courage to speak out and share with us what you went through encourage others to come forward and do what is right for them and for all others who still struggle with doubt and confusion.

Reading your last post reminds me of the Oneness and Love that connects us all and is availalbe all the time. Thank you and be well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.