Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 02, 2019 01:32AM

Guru Papers

Page 33

“Gurus can arouse intense emotions as there is extraordinary passion in surrendering to what one perceives as a living God. The inbuilt potential for violence is likewise great. Should the guru become paranoid, greedy or merely bored, as many do, they can get their disciples to do most anything.”

M answers to no one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Valma ()
Date: May 02, 2019 02:29AM

Welcome Ro in this forum of free witty brave spirits willing to educate themselves and share what we have learnt! Thank you for sharing your experience.

The Guru PAPER is such a valuable piece to learn from; here another quote from it:

At the heart of the ultimate trap is building and becoming attached to an image of oneself as having arrived at a state where self- delusion is no longer possible. This is the most treacherous form of self-delusion and a veritable breeding ground of hypocrisy and deception. It creates a feedback-proof system where the guru always needs to be right and cannot be open to being shown wrong— which is where learning comes from.

Posted by: RO ()
Date: May 02, 2019 03:01AM

OK...I have to post the video. I am editing it now...stay tuned.

I'm somewhat disappointed, and the lost feeling seems to creep up a little, but I'm glad I am where I am NOW. I feel there is some truth in what these people are saying, it's just there's a society now that forces them into a monetary position. Even if Jesus didn't want anything, maybe people just were throwing money and things at him because of what he stood for and was saying.

As far as Mooji, I was done with him after The Invitation came out. He may as well been Coca-Cola at that point selling a campaign or slogan!

Date: May 02, 2019 03:14AM

Here you Go! Judge for yourself.

[youtu.be]

Date: May 02, 2019 03:35AM

RO OMG!!!!

You see he said you should be grateful to him as he was to Papaji. That you might develop arrogance, don’t trust your experience.

Man. This is so good.

You see the roles you play and are not them. You don’t care to go further. You like to deepen but don’t care if it happens. All absolutely BEAUTIFUL realizations. You don’t need him.

It’s so good to watch how he turns it into something to watch out for or to be careful of or to be grateful to him for....

I couldn’t watch the entire thing. It was too sad to hear his manipulative reply when you have seen through it all.

“What sees the person?” Really Mooji?

He just said his awareness does! Didn’t you hear him.

“Can the perceiver be perceived?”

Cmon. This is all nonsense. To keep people on a treadmill wanting more...the consumer mentality.

You so clearly were saying you are at peace. That’s it! Yes! That is it. Now rest there and it will deepen...

Would be all a true guru would need to say.

Not to confuse you with word salad.

Bless your heart for posting this.

Isn’t it a phase to see through this. A necessary phase but not to get caught there.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: May 02, 2019 03:44AM

OMG OMG OMG
I’m disgusted to watch this example of sick manipulation and self grandeur!

RO thank you for posting this!
And thanks God you are out!

I’m just speechless....

Date: May 02, 2019 03:53AM

I just re-watched it when I cut it out and saw the part when I laugh about the nonsense of needing "him". I truly think his reaction was offended and even the video puts out this energy to me.

However, this is very psychological and I will not drag him through any mud because of my choices to pursue answers.

PLEASE keep a strong, appropriate mental (and physical) distance from him or any other teacher! God will guide you also!

Thank you all!

Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: May 02, 2019 04:18AM

Yes pure arrogance personified from M. He never ever acknowledge s any body elses experience ss meankngful or genuine and the reason is simple, he cannot speak at that level. He jyst endlessly repeats the same old phrases and concepts. ' who is it yhat sees Ty he person'. Move on, say something original for god's sake.

Papaji did not acknowledge m, he gave him no mantra, no name, anx the few times that m spoke to him papaji took the piss out of him to expose his vast ego. Papaji nade fun of his name 'toni' saying it was a girls name . That girl was gangaji whos name was toni, these people pissed papaji off so he gave them a blast of Shakti and sent them on their way beleiving they were the chosen ones,. Papaji was just happy to be free of the parasites all asking for his blessing to teach and make big bucks

Date: May 02, 2019 05:08AM

RO

Here’s something that I want to say to you about this.

1. Mooji always says “there is no such thing as a person. Show me the person.” So why would he ask you “Who sees the person”

It’s a trick question!

You are being beautifully open and trusting.

And after this exchange you are brought to your knees and say “I am a fraud...” of course he wants that on video (not that he knew you would say it) because it shows submission.

Yes we are all responsible for our choices to be with him. But the light is showing this not you.

We are all this. He is the arrogant mind.

Our reactions hopefully don’t unnerve you. It’s very hard to come to terms with what he does when we are open and trust him.

I saw this over and over again at Sahaja. It’s so cruel.

Date: May 02, 2019 05:22AM

No one gets to Graduate from m’s school. (I refuse to capitalize it now).

there are only drop outs

And

a few men in India who teach and say all is Moojibaba’s Grace

This is not graduating...

You can check in to Sahaja, but you won’t be blessed by m if u awaken...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.