Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 26, 2019 02:41AM

From what I see this call was to scare this person into silence. And this person doesn’t want their name or a link to their comment revealed. I would say it worked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 05:09AM

Yes, very interesting that Tony Moo is sniffing around, trying to find out who spoke to Be Scofield. As someone else wrote here, if what what was published in Be's article was all lies, how on Earth would it matter to Tony who made these lies up?

Anyone could have made up the lies! Why would it be one one of his former followers (and member of his inner circle) that concocted the lies? What could their motivation for doing so possibly be? That they were disgruntled because they didn't receive "instant enlightenment" over there at Monte Sahaja?

Or that there 'instant enlightenment' wasn't to their exact liking? So then they run off to speak to a journalist and make up a whole lot of stuff that makes Tony look bad. Yeah.

That just makes no freaking sense whatsoever!

The fact is that former inner circle Moo Cult members spoke to Be Scofield and reported to her accurately what they had experienced. You know this, I know this and Tony knows this.

Tony is scared and he is losing his marbles.

No doubt more former cult members will come forward and in the coming weeks and months.

The farcical allegation that people like me and others are being paid to expose the great Moo is unbelievable. I wish to God I were being paid!!! That would be wonderful. All I have got from all this is a migraine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2019 05:11AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 26, 2019 07:27AM

This person must face Mooji alone until this person steps forward. Then many will stand up for this person as you are doing Sahara71 and as many did for Henri.

I can tell, Mooji doesn’t think this person will. Mooji has some way to keep this person down. If this person does not go public, no one will rally with this person. But going public is not for everyone.

Yes. Of course the Be article is at least mostly true. No one to call otherwise.

Good luck to your friend Sahara71. Have a good life too, as you wished me.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 26, 2019 08:49AM

Here is a description of Narcissistic Personality Disorder - I found it extremely interesting and accurate in regard to how this situation is developing, legally and personally. Hits the nail on the head IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 26, 2019 09:00AM

the entire wikipedia page is very descriptive, and thought I'd post this short summary:

Signs and Symptoms:

People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a personal disdain and lack of empathy for others.[6][7] As such, the person with NPD usually displays arrogance and a distorted sense of superiority, and they seek to establish abusive power and control over others.[8] Self-confidence (a strong sense of self) is different from narcissistic personality disorder; people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they openly disregard the feelings and wishes of others, and expect to be treated as superior, regardless of their actual status or achievements.[6][9] Moreover, the person with narcissistic personality disorder usually exhibits a fragile ego (self-concept), intolerance of criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in order to validate their own superiority.[9]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 10:56AM

The person (ex cult inner circle member) who was harassed by Moo over the phone recently, now has this to say:

"I am willing to go public with my experiences in this cult & confirm all allegations from Be Scofield's article, if Mooji or his organisation harass me again in any way."

"The moment I get another call or text from Mooji cult, they'll see a FB livestream of allegations being confirmed. Took me 7+ years to regain my normal life back & if it's messed up with, the cult will have to pay for it. So better leave ex members alone. It's last warning"

I look forward to hearing more!

Looks like this person is ready to confirm the things disclosed in Be's article. Let's wait and see....

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 26, 2019 06:17PM

As PapajisaysNO, If this person steps forward many will be supportive.
People did and are waking up and they do have a lot to tell, they will stand up and support.

Everyone of clear mind will recognize that the article posted by 2cents is describing the narcissistic personality disorder of M. And many other issues he has. There is no doubt.

Sahara71 is right, M is really scared and loosing his marbles. If all of the stories are made up, then no action is needed besides maybe a good laugh.
The fact that he implied lawyers, which btw in my opinion only made it worst for him, shows again the disillusionment and fear he is in. Since that action didn’t prove to be totally efficient, he is now hitting the phone lines himself. This seems like a last cry! What else to do to silence so many!?

He has a lot clean up to do, which is impossible and since we saw his latest video and state of mind he is in, I truly doubt he can keep up to anything, besides vomiting some of his mambo jambo, a distorted version of Advaita Vedanta, made up by him, that leads nowhere, besides in an empty-numbness to feed up his ego.. And since everyone suffers mental loss there, he might even forgotten himself many names and activities.

The victims should not be scared in any way! There is a lot of support even financial or legal if necessary. Someone even brought up the idea to open a paypall where everyone can donate in case there is money needed for lawyers. Also, I assume there is at least one lawyer that will be happy to work probono in this matter. But he will never go so far to open a court case, because he knows very well this will be his very fast downfall. Either way he’s on his downfall, like a fish in an empty tank grasping for his last breaths. This stuff with lawyers was just for intimidation purposes and he better be smart and don’t use this tactics anymore!

His kingdom and ego are crashing. Life is showing him the damage he has caused in the lives of so many that put their trust in him, giving him the opportunity of a lifetime to truly face his shadow!
Be wise old man and face the truth! Don’t lock yourself up on the top of that mountain and hide behind law that can’t support your malicious doings anyway! Stop harming people, stop binding them to you. Tell them to go out and live a happy life, integrate in society and look for healing! Is this to much to bear for you Toni?

Not a single one should be afraid of an old disillusioned man!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2019 06:43PM by Joyfree.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 26, 2019 07:16PM

And yes Sahara71, probably everyone here would be very thankful to get paid for telling the truth! This would be just great!
Maybe that lady could give an advice on who would eager to sponsor us!? :)

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: April 26, 2019 07:55PM

Mooji, Rasta, and Jamaica:
In Jacqueline Miller fb, I found an interesting observation about Jamaica culture by Shuggy Milligan: I lived with Jamaicans for years, reggae music business. Mooji is a Jamaican. He is in fact a British Chinese Jamaican, very common because there is a many great Chinese settled in Jamaica. The Chinese Jamaicans are usually business owners like stores and bakeries etc. Rastafarians have been brought up on Christianity and Rastafarianism is an off shoot of Judaism. Rasta's can be known to be quote scholarly Oxford based school system since before independence, essentially, they are an esoteric school of the Black Man. Each Rasta may express him/herself in a variety of spiritual ways. In I means I am and you are, we are as one. It is plain to see that Mooji would know intimately Rasta culture. Each Rasta "Iman" has his personal relationship with Jah...God (is within and in Ethiopia...Zion), Rastafari means in Amharic Head Creator. Another important thing to understand about Jamaicans is that they have been brought up on the stories of Anancy the Spider, the sly trickster. They "Jamaicans" will often say "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing" if you see what I mean. If I paint a picture of a nation of tricksters, that is not my intention. Now after 400 hundred years of slavery and the still wide spread dysfunction and disunity between black people, it’s still a developing country with very little opportunity for its residents. (not all black people) it makes sense that they would have their guard up. How does this all lead back to Mooji.?..well...he has that gift of gab and natural charm that Jamaicans do...(why even dangerous street people and gunmen have that, I've met them). Mooji is a melting pot of spiritual talks, a very sly man, indeed, not unlike Rasta's. I doubt Rasta's recognize him as a Rasta, but they would as a countryman. Whether Mooji is a danger??? More to himself, if I'd think, now his followers, now they are real danger for sure...to themselves more than anything, "they take him too seriously".

I can confirm that I also was in Jamaica, I got a weird impression there, that a lot of Jamaicans played a trick on me, tested me, manipulated me, and made up stories to take the advantage of me. In Jamaica, I met a kind of “Mooji” type people on each street corner. I think that there is a significant mind setting, behavior, and even genetic background typical for this island country. What Mooji presents in Europe, as a false spiritual guru, is also the particular expression of the Jamaican’s street culture with a deference – Mooji sells a “spiritual ganja”.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 26, 2019 08:13PM

These observations about Jamaica are fascinating.

For what it is worth, a friend of mine was born in Southern California, then lived in the UK for over 40 years. M was a brilliant man, schooling disrupted by dyslexia. He survived a rough life on the streets before marrying and settling down.

Michael supported himself doing hard labor jobs, and as a result, most of his friends
were emigrants from India, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Islamic world.

The reason I say this is to pass on an observation and warning from my friend.

"In most of the world" Michael warned me, "things are much rougher than in the US and UK.

"Americans and Brits are especially regarded as thick, as stupid, because we have a naive notion that life is or should be fair, and because we take things at face value, we trust appearances do not check for ulterior motives."

If you are born into a group that has been formed by centuries of slavery, and or centuries of caste or class oppression you will know that life is not fair.

Friends, we can expect that former students of Moo will set up as gurus - and hide
that they were with Moo, exactly as many hide their affiliations with Osho/Rajneesh.

So, word to the sadly wise:

Take care to research the actual background of any spiritual teacher, exactly
as a wise recruiter fact checks resumes and runs background checks on job applicants.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2020 10:40PM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.